MARTHA L.
07/10/2013
I have a new auto mechanic!
We were told by another mechanic that the A/C in our Camry would be between $700 to $900 dollars to repair because it needed a new compressor. We had been sweltering in the summer for 4 years without A/C because we did not want to spend that much on an over 10 year old car. Trev assessed and all it needed was a full charge of gas. So far so good it goes back today for other work and a check up on the A/C gas levels. I feel like I was being played and given poor repair service and advice at my old auto repair shop. I will not go back there I will continue to go to Trev's!

TD
TERRI D.
Ballston Spa, NY
Nissan Quest
07/08/2013
Friendly and convienient
The people make the effort do be accommodating to the customer

BN
BRIAN N.
07/08/2013
In and out quickly
I was able to get an appointment quickly and had the issues with our aging car dealt with efficiently and fairly.

COLLEEN M.
Buick LeSabre
07/02/2013
Close proximity to workplace
I have been fairly happy with the service at Trev's. Had wheel bearings (hubs) replaced 2 years ago. One went bad less than a year later and Trev's replaced it no charge (warranty). Another went bad a year later. Not under warranty. Had to pay to replace it again. :(
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 07/03/2013
Sorry Coll , but we explained to you that the brakes and tires are shaking severely , putting undue stress on the wheel bearings . We install hundreds of these bearings a year . All our parts / service comes with a 18 mth / 18,000 mile warranty . Higher than anyone in the area . Unfortunately you were out of warranty for parts and labor , but we were nice enough to still send back parts on the sly . Pleasure doing business with you , Trev

BG
BILL G.
07/02/2013
Great repair job!
A/C blows frosty cold now. Very friendly staff, quick turnaround.

JOHN H.
Honda Accord
07/01/2013
2006 Honda Accord, Lic, AFSAC310
the work on my car was great and the cost was great and it seems that everyone seems to know and how was great. THANKS TREV.

DARLENE S.
Rexford, NY
06/30/2013
Alway great service, fair and honest
I knew Trev before he started his own business. I feel that I get excellent service, fair price and honest work done on my vehicles. Thanks Trev

JN
Joe N.
Mechanicville, NY
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Joe said the business was all good.

Christine B.
Saratoga Springs, NY
BMW 328i
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Christine said they did well.

RICK M.
Gansevoort, NY
Ford Escort
06/28/2013
Service on 1998 Escort
As always, complete satisfaction with Trev's Auto. Thanks.

MELISSA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/28/2013
Honest and trustworthy
Great experience. Will be taking my car there again.

Chris B.
Middle Grove, NY
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Chris said he was referred to this business by a trailer supply company and they did a good job. They were really friendly and the work was done well.

CHRIS C.
Toyota Tundra
Treats customers like VIP
Adds a personal touch to customer service

AC
ANTHONY C.
Connects with customer
I could go elsewhere, but trev has consistently shown me that not only can he correct my car troubles cost effectively but also makes the effort to connect with his customers. I dont feel like I do when going to a big box repair shop....take your car in for one thing and 10 other things "should be taken care of."

PE
PAUL E.
Buick Regal
Customer Care
My windshield intermittent wipers didn't work properly. Previous estimate at another shop was in excess of $700. They were repaired promptly and professionally at this shop for $325. That says a lot in favor of this garage.

RICK S.
06/25/2013
Emergency Repair
ABS light came on over the weekend and we dropped the car off immediately. Garage identified the issue, communicated with us, and repaired the vehicle.

Bob H.
06/19/2013
Bob H Always professional
they always pr0vide great service, they are always above board with what they and recommend, my family takes their cars there to.

BOB H.
06/19/2013
very friendly, besides Trev being there
Always a pleasant

Joe M.
Chrysler Town
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Joe said when he brings his vehicle in, they always do what he asks without trying to add extra stuff.

AR
Angela R.
06/15/2013 Category: Service
Angela said the business does great work.