TRICIA M.
05/12/2013
I'm always happy with the flexibility of of the business. We are satisfied with the services and work done on our vehicle.

AR

VC
Val C.
Ford Econoline
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ariel. She said they did a good job and she has been very satisfied.

TOM S.
NY
GMC Yukon XL
05/05/2013
quality service at reasonable price
have recommended to others

CARL H.
05/04/2013
Help Full Repair shop
My car wouldn't start so I called Trev's looking to get it towed. Called their towing service and the driver got me started so that I could drive over to their shop and have them replace the dead battery. Very nice people to deal with all around.

RICK M.
NY
05/01/2013
Always satisfied with Trev's service
Recently had a tune-up and NYS inspection and, as always, was completely satisfied with quality and timeliness of the work.

JOHN M.
Subaru Legacy
Top Shelf Service
I've been doing business with Trev since he first opened and have always been pleased with the services provided. Whether it's a tune up or a trailer hitch installed or U-Haul trailer rental. These guys know their stuff no matter what you automotive needs are. No BS they just get the job done right the first time. My neighbors also trust Trev and his team and rave about them.

NG
NOREEN G.
Outstanding, Professional Service
I can always count on Trev to be Honest, courteous,prompt, and professional in all my dealings with a long history of service for my vehicles.

WG
WENDY G.
Great experience!
Everyone was very nice, and would definitely would go back again.