Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MEGHAN B.
Dodge Journey
09/29/2020
Honest, Trustworthy Service
I needed emergency service and Trev’s was the closest repair shop. I left the car there when the shop was closed hoping they could help me when they reopened on Monday morning. They did! They found the source of the breakdown, for me in without an appointment, did quality work and the cost was reasonable. But what I appreciated most was the very polite, respectful attitudes of all of the staff that I had interactions with. Very impressive!! Trev’s was recommended frequently on our community Facebook page by others and I’m gladi took the chance with them. I WILL be back for future service.

BN
BRIAN N.
09/21/2020
4 new tires, NYS Inspection & Oil Change
Trev provided us a great price on 4 new quality tires on my wife's Honda CRV. We also had an oil change & State inspection. The work was all done in just a few hours and at a fair price.

09/15/2020
Excellent service and excellent value
When I bring my car to Trev's Automotive, I know that I am getting the best service for the best price. Period.

JV
John V.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
John said they were very good.

TK
Ted K.
Buffalo, NY
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Ted said they did a good job.

EM
ELI M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/04/2020
Trusted Mechanic
Trev and his team are trustworthy. They go the extra mile. They provide excellent service. Tell me where else you want me to post a positive review, and I will!

AC
ANITA C.
08/27/2020
Great Care
Always on time and on base for repair and device items. I would refer people to do business with Trev’s

CR
Carlos R.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said everything was done in a timely fashion, he was called to go over the repairs and everything is still working properly.

KR
KATHY R.
Watervliet, NY
Honda Crosstour
08/22/2020
Timely, pleasant to speak with
Had my hitch put on my car, pleasant from the first call, timely, reasonably priced.. have already referred to someone..

Hyundai SONATA

Very accommodating
Helpful and thorough

MARTHA L.
08/20/2020
Repeat customer and will continue to be
It was time for an oil change. Two tires were replaced last spring and Trev recommended to replace the other two by winter. We trust his recommendations and have not had unexpected repair bills. A neighbor has begun to take their vehicles there.

SK
SUSAN K.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/15/2020
fast reliable service
I woke up with a dead car battery the other morning. AAA sent Trev's and they arrived in under 20 minutes and had me back on the road. I then took my car to get a new battery at Trev's. It was installed very quickly and they even reset my car radio and clock and we all know what a pain that is! They even backed my car in which may seem small to some people but I really appreciated it as it was much easier to get out and on my way! I 100% trust Trev's and highly recommend them :)

CG
CARLA G.
Volkswagen Passat
08/14/2020
Quick turn around, quality service
This place has a great vibe and I have full confidence that they are doing quality service at a great value.

GD
GARY D.
Rexford, NY
08/11/2020
Very professional!
Trev is great, a class act. The service is always dependable, reasonable and efficient.