TH
THOMAS H.
Dodge Neon
01/04/2018
We always receive great service from everyone there and we have 6 vehicles. They are quick to get us in and out at reasonable prices!!

BK
Blake K.
Honda Civic Si
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Blake said he would recommend the business.

GS
GARY S.
Cadillac DTS
12/29/2017
Driver's side mirror replacement
The mirror had to be painted first to match the car. Can't tell the difference between the replacement and the original. Excellent work.

MARTHA G.
Canton, GA
12/28/2017
Consistently quality work and customer service
I have been with Tribble's for several years and would not think of going anywhere else. They are honest, friendly and competent.

JESSICA M.
12/28/2017
Customer Service
They take time to explain what is being done to vehicle. They are very honest, communicate well, fairly priced. Above that they are quick and efficient.

VG
VICKIE G.
Canton, GA
12/27/2017
Camry Repairs 2017
In the past year and half or so I have taken my Camry to Tribbles for various repairs or just maintenance type items. I have been very pleased with each visit. They are very fair and honest with what needs to be done to the vehicle. Not adding things to be done that aren’t necessary like some of the car dealerships do. This last visit I worked with Brian ahead of time for estimates and then today when I got the repairs actually done the prices were consistent. Nothing was added in that I wasn’t prepared for. I’d recommend them to anybody looking for a good local and family owned car repair center.

SK
Sophia K.
Jeep Liberty
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Sophia said the employees were very pleasant. They provided professional service. They explained the work. She did not have to wait long for the work to be completed.

DT
Dan T.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the employees provided great service.

MK
Michael K.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business provided quality service. They have good and pleasant people on staff.

Jim M.
Lexus LS 460
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did a good job explaining stuff. He got into service right away and it was reasonable.

DA
DONNA A.
12/21/2017
I have never been disappointed with the individual service and courtesy shown me at Tribbles's automotive
The outstanding service and complete honesty is valuable to me as a customer. I never go to any other automotive business. They have always been completely "up front" about what service needs to be done and the cost involved. They are always courteous and very professional.

Sherri B.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Sherri said the owner of this business is very courteous and nice. The service was efficient and her vehicle is running well.

DAVID M.
12/18/2017
Good guys, good diagnosis, well fixed.
I'm fairly impressed.

YK
Yvonne K.
Nissan Rogue
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Yvonne said the service was good and the repairs were quick.

PH
Patrick H.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said some times the repairs take a while and the communication is not always there either.

AP
ALAN P.
12/06/2017
Expert and trustworthy
I question the cost of the fuel pump on the last repair. I do not understand the range of cost for the same part ($65-$500) from auto parts stores. Some online places one can purchase a new gas tank and pump for less than I was charged. Just wondering.

AH
ALAN H.
Mercury Sable
12/05/2017
They go out of their way to save me money.
Here's the thing, every time I go in there with a problem they try to save me money. For instance, when I first bought my used Mercury the heater wasn't working. Initially Brian at Tribble's said they'd probably have to remove the entire dash to replace the heater coil (expensive), but when I brought it in later to have the repairs made, they discovered that the radiator was cracked and that someone had poured Leak Stop into it, which gummed up the heater coil. They replaced the radiator and flushed the heater coil but asked me to come back in a week to flush it again, because they were not completely satisfied. They didn't charge me for the second flush. Also the mechanism on my door which shuts off my dome light when I shut the door was not working. Instead of replacing it at $250, they oiled it. When I came back a week later they oiled it again. Problem solved! They saved me over $1,000 by messaging the problems, instead of doing complete replacements. I would have paid for the parts and service, but because they're honestly trying to save their customers money, I didn't have to. And most importantly, they discovered and fixed the real problem, which was a cracked radiator. So not only are they honest, but competent. And don't get me started on their customer service, because I might not shut up. They're very hospitable. These are the type of people you'd like to hang out with. Oh, and by the way, I've used their services many times. They're always friendly, prompt, professional, with a strong helping of trustworthiness thrown in. Thank you Mr. Tribble and all your employees!

STEVE B.
Tyrone, GA
GMC Yukon
12/05/2017
Great job as usual
They made my visit please t. He took my car in an expeditious manner, kept me informed of each issue that they found, and resolve each issue. We were concerned about a wheel bearing hub it urned out to be bad, they replaced it and found one for $90 less

Sue B.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Sue said she has been using this business for about fourteen years. Lately, she has been experiencing an ongoing issue with her vehicle and they don't know how to address or fix the issue. After receiving a tune up on her vehicle, she began to notice new issues with her vehicle. The vehicle began to stall and run rougher than before having the tune up. They replaced her brakes and they put something in her tank to prevent the gas mileage issues. However, she said her vehicle is still running poorly and the gas mileage tank is still an issue. Although she would recommend this business for service. She would prefer if the staff would stop grasping straws to figure out her vehicle issues and get a better grip on the problem.

Brian H.
Powder Springs, GA
Volkswagen GTI
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the staff at this business took good care of him. They were very professional and courteous. They had fair prices.