AP
ALAN P.
12/06/2017
Expert and trustworthy
I question the cost of the fuel pump on the last repair. I do not understand the range of cost for the same part ($65-$500) from auto parts stores. Some online places one can purchase a new gas tank and pump for less than I was charged. Just wondering.

AH
ALAN H.
Mercury Sable
12/05/2017
They go out of their way to save me money.
Here's the thing, every time I go in there with a problem they try to save me money. For instance, when I first bought my used Mercury the heater wasn't working. Initially Brian at Tribble's said they'd probably have to remove the entire dash to replace the heater coil (expensive), but when I brought it in later to have the repairs made, they discovered that the radiator was cracked and that someone had poured Leak Stop into it, which gummed up the heater coil. They replaced the radiator and flushed the heater coil but asked me to come back in a week to flush it again, because they were not completely satisfied. They didn't charge me for the second flush. Also the mechanism on my door which shuts off my dome light when I shut the door was not working. Instead of replacing it at $250, they oiled it. When I came back a week later they oiled it again. Problem solved! They saved me over $1,000 by messaging the problems, instead of doing complete replacements. I would have paid for the parts and service, but because they're honestly trying to save their customers money, I didn't have to. And most importantly, they discovered and fixed the real problem, which was a cracked radiator. So not only are they honest, but competent. And don't get me started on their customer service, because I might not shut up. They're very hospitable. These are the type of people you'd like to hang out with. Oh, and by the way, I've used their services many times. They're always friendly, prompt, professional, with a strong helping of trustworthiness thrown in. Thank you Mr. Tribble and all your employees!

STEVE B.
Tyrone, GA
GMC Yukon
12/05/2017
Great job as usual
They made my visit please t. He took my car in an expeditious manner, kept me informed of each issue that they found, and resolve each issue. We were concerned about a wheel bearing hub it urned out to be bad, they replaced it and found one for $90 less

Sue B.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Sue said she has been using this business for about fourteen years. Lately, she has been experiencing an ongoing issue with her vehicle and they don't know how to address or fix the issue. After receiving a tune up on her vehicle, she began to notice new issues with her vehicle. The vehicle began to stall and run rougher than before having the tune up. They replaced her brakes and they put something in her tank to prevent the gas mileage issues. However, she said her vehicle is still running poorly and the gas mileage tank is still an issue. Although she would recommend this business for service. She would prefer if the staff would stop grasping straws to figure out her vehicle issues and get a better grip on the problem.

Brian H.
Powder Springs, GA
Volkswagen GTI
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the staff at this business took good care of him. They were very professional and courteous. They had fair prices.

Bryan S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Bryan said they did a great job.

GR
Greg R.
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Greg said everybody was nice and informative. They showed him what was wrong with his vehicle. The staff were very good.

Jennifer B.
Acworth, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said nothing stood out during her service visit.

OL
Oscar L.
Mebane, NC
Ford Crown Victoria
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he recommends the business.

GD
GEORGE D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/18/2017
Trimble’s Automotive Review
Once again my vehicle received excellent care at Tribble’s Automotive. My 2006 Ford E-150 van had not been tuned up in a while and was not running smoothly. The mechanics did extensive diagnostics and found problems with the coil and wiring. They replaced the defective parts and now my van is running smoothly and quieter. I am very pleased with the maintenance performed and also the extra test drive to ensure the problems were solved.

TH
Trey H.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex. He said his family has used this business for as long as he can remember. They do good work.

ZT
Zach T.
Canton, GA
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Zach said this business did what they were supposed to do. It was easy and the price was good. He appreciates the work and the time he spent there.

GF
GENE F.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/08/2017
What is going on in your shop
I have been into the shop two times and asked to speak with Dave. I was told he would call me. No return call. Front desk could not tell me if PJ was still working there. When David reurns to the shop or calls me I will be taking my cars somewhere else....

Jahangir B.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Jahangir said everything was good. The customer service and the quality of the work were all good.

WW
Willie W.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Verlina. She said everything was good, but it took a long time. The facility did very well. The price was more expensive than expected.

James F.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
James said his vehicle was properly repaired. He stated he felt the service was a little too pricey.

AP
ALAN P.
11/05/2017
Trustworthy, knowledgeable, friendly, experienced, reliable, fair priced.
Technicians and front desk staff know what they are doing and trustworthy. No fear of getting gouged or recommending unnecessary work.

Rexanne B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Rexanne said the staff were professional and the service was done quickly. However, she was charged for something that didn't need to be serviced.
David T. from Tribble's Automotive Inc responded on 11/05/2017

Dear Ms. B,
   We have just been advised of the less than desirable, three star score that you gave us on SureCritic and wanted to respond to you immediately.  According to your notation, you believe that you were charged for something that you did not request and I would like to address that for your immediately.
   In the eighteen years that we've been in business, we've always prided ourselves on providing ONLY the parts and services which are required on our customers' vehicles.  By doing so, we obtain their trust and come back to us for all their service needs.
   I just looked over your last repair order and it was for a four wheel alignment and a tire rotation.  We also addressed a check engine light issue for which we did not charge you.
   If you would please let me know what you were charged for in error, I will address that immediately.  As I mentioned, it is important to us that our customers feel confident in our integrity.
   Thank you, in advance, for your response.
   Kindest regards,
   Craig Deegan
   Tribble's Automotive, Inc.

LH
LARRY H.
11/01/2017
Haven't been there in 6mos.
I no longer have my jeep. The electrical system caused a fire under the hood and totaled it The ins. co. Is still investigating the cause which could be but no conclusive evidence yet was caused by the alternator Tribble's installed. The ins. co gave me a very good price for the jeep and I bought a new SUV with 100.000 mile warranty and a upgraded warranty that includes all service and repairs.

PB
Peter B.
Roswell, GA
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Peter said they did a very good job and he was pleased.