AC
Aaron C.
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said the mechanic wasn't able to put on the parts he had purchased but he understood why.

JENNIFER A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/12/2017
Always Caring and Helpful
I was suspecting a problem with either struts or shocks, and was hearing creaking noises on hard right or left turns. Tribbles had a technician ride with me first to help analyze the issue. Then they put it up on block risers and determined the exact issue. They also checked my fluids, windshield wipers, etc., to make sure I would be safe in various driving conditions! They were so helpful and caring towards me as always! Thank you, Tribbles!! Jennifer Arnhold

DA
DONNA A.
10/11/2017
Tribble's Automotive is great!
the expertise, courtesy, honesty, and respect shown to their clients.

Justin B.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Justin said the staff did a good job on his vehicle.

GB
Gail B.
Mazda CX-5
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Gail said this business was helpful and friendly.

ROBERT B.
Ford Five Hundred
10/01/2017
Quality Service Friendly Staff
Great shop to have all the maintenance completed on your cars. The service manager walks you back to the shop area to view the problems that have been located and need attention.

WB
WILLIAM B.
09/30/2017
Went in thinking bad alternator; turned out to be the water pump. Did everything necessary to get it fixed right. Thanks Tribble!

SG
SCOTT G.
09/23/2017
AC Problem Solved
Very friendly service. They were able to find the issue with my rear AC and showed me the electrical part they pulled out, which had burned out due to an obvious electrical short. Told me the repair would take about 2 hrs but it only took a little over an hour before they got me on my way. Recommended.

JOYCE M.
Hyundai XG350
09/23/2017
Friendly, knowledgable individuals who care about their customers and their vehicles.

CHRIS and BILLIE W.
Toyota Venza
09/21/2017
Chris Wickstrom
Great Job!

MARIA D.
Dodge Charger
09/19/2017
The best, most reliable customer service around
I have used other services around Woodstock and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. They care about their customers. The staff and work ethic is hands down the best around.

MICHAEL W.
09/18/2017
Great customer and repair service!
My last visit to Tribble's Automotive it was excellent. The customer service was outstanding and the repairs to my truck were very reasonably priced. Everything was explained upfront and there were no surprises. I've been here on multiple occasions and it has always been great. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle here for anything!!!

MK
Mike K.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

RO
Reeves O.
Canton, GA
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Reeves said the service was good at the business. The price was good and the staff worked on his vehicle as soon as he got there.

CD
CRAIG D.
Ram 1500
09/14/2017
These Folks are The Greatest
Everyone at Tribble's bends over backwards to make sure that you've gotten the best possible service and value for your hard-earned dollar. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service on any of my vehicles.

CF
Carolyn F.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Carolyn said this business was helpful and friendly. They got the job done.

SO
Sylvester O.
Lexus ES 350
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Sylvester said that the service was pretty good. However, he had to return because his horn is not working.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/08/2017
They keep our vehicles well maintained. Thanks!

MARKLYN B.
Canton, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
09/03/2017
Very trustworthy and dependable
Found dead cell in battery. Ordered and replaced while I waited. Always friendly and I feel comfortable with the work that they perform. Never feel that I am being taken advantage of because I am a female. Nice people

STEVE B.
Tyrone, GA
GMC Yukon
09/03/2017
Regular maintenance
Regular maintenance what's the reason I made my appointment. Walked in front door mat new young lady who I did not know. She could not find my records looked at me like why are you here. Fortunately one of the Front counter people was there who recognize me. Young lady seemed upset that he was taking over. Was very strange first time something like this ever happened to Tribble's. Possibly she was new uncomfortable with the systems. Did not make me unhappy just letting you know.