TC
Tim C.
Dodge Dakota
11/20/2020
Breaking issue
I dropped my truck off and they called me the next day and told me the problem and showed me and fixed it all With in a couple of days.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 01/09/2021
THANK YOU TIM!

PC
Pat C.
11/17/2020
Amazing
Hands down the best auto repair shop that I have ever been to and serviced with. Thank you to all of the great people there who continue to take care of their customers.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you so much for your support Pat.

Micheal P.
11/14/2020
Just like " The Old Days"
As a guy who does most of his own Car Repairs.Having 3 cars, some things need special equipment or Tools. I needed a Front End Alignment on my 2000 Mustang after i changed the Tie rods and lower Ball Joints. Having spent 24 years as a Patrol Officer at T.P.D i am acutely aware of the many attempts to "Rip Off" people in the car repair business. Not At Trinity Auto Worx. They treat people with Respect and Honesty that is Absent in todays world. Thanks to the Crew at Trinity , you can count on a Fair Deal. Thanks Guys!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you Micheal we try very hard to keep the ( OLD DAYS ) way of car repair.

RA
Rob A.
Trinity, FL
Nissan JUKE
11/13/2020
Fair Honest
Explain issues and solutions very well. Go over options and expectations.

Thank you Rob.

PF
Patrick F.
Lutz, FL
11/12/2020
Customer Focused
I cannot express enough the great support from both John and Bo, as I my car broke down late Friday and they picked up the phone, worked with tow company and gave me some relief that I was in good hands. Their shop has the necessary technology to pinpoint foreign car issues and they were very responsive on what was taking place until I picked up the car. Great customer service from start to finish.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you so very much Patrick.

SL
Sara L.
Saturn L100
11/11/2020
Honest and Trustworthy
I worked with John and Bo and they were honest and reasonably priced for my car issues. They even checked another vendor for a lower priced part for me. Their work was efficient and my car was done in a day. I will be returning to them for all my car issues.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you we are glad we were able to get you back on the road.

Jeremy S.
11/10/2020
Quick, Reliable Service
We brought our three trucks down on a Saturday to get oil changes and tires rotated. The team was busy but was able to squeeze us in and get it knocked out before lunch. Thank you as always for the awesome service.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you Jeremy so very much for your support.

KJ
Kim J.
Holiday, FL
Nissan Murano
11/05/2020
Upfront with repair needed and cost
Repairs were done in timely matter. Good job. Upfront with repair costs; use quality parts; and kept my car clean through the process.
I would refer them to others and will bring my car back. Thanks for a good job.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for the kind words.

FB
Florie B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
11/05/2020
Fast, Efficient and Affordable!
They were great! They worked super fast; got me in and out in less than 30 minutes. Cost was very affordable! LOVED this place!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Florie for the kind words.

Dan W.
Very skilled team.
I recently had front end work completed on my F250 due to an accident. I appreciated the fact that all options were presented and that I was an active part of the decision making process. John and Beau were very thorough in analyzing the problems and skillfully making the repairs. They stand by there work and I am confident that I have selected the best facility to handle all of my current/future repairs on any of my vehicles.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Dan for the kind words we are glad we could help.

CV
Cassandra V.
FIAT 500
10/30/2020
Honest, cost effective, nice team
I’ve gone twice now to trinity auto worx for my 2013 fiat Pop ( so I come across a lot of problems ) they’ve been the most cost effective and honest mechanic I’ve come across, it also helps that they are honest with what I need then and there and what can wait a few months to take care of. Bo and the team were very nice and approachable!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your suport Cassandra always good to see you.

James H.
10/23/2020
Patient professionals, great work
Great experience as always! These guys are professional and patient, taking the time to explain the work to me. The work is done in the time frame specified and at a very fair price. It's nice having a local shop we can trust.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Thank You James glad we could help.

Kia Optima
10/21/2020
Great as always
Thanks for the continued great service!!

10/20/2020
Another great experience
Jeep needed to go in for a few more upgrades; while there they noticed an issue that they quickly took care of. They've been great with this whole experience
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Always glad to help make your visions for your Jeep come to life.

ROD G.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
10/13/2020
Great People
When you have a problem, John is the man to see. He has never let us down!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Rod for your support!