Cadillac SRX
10/04/2020
Top Notch Auto Service
I recently took my 2012 Cadillac SRX to Trinity Auto Worx as a new customer. I had multiple issues going on with the car that John and Bo were able to address. They really took the time to dissect the problems and tackle them in a methodical way to ensure that I wasn't over paying for parts or labor that was wasn't needed. The called me with updates and progress until my car was complete. My Cadiliac is running like a dream ever since and I would recommend this auto shop team to my family and friends. Its difficult to put trust in just any mechanic but Bo and John earned my trust and did a fantastic job. Thanks guys for a job well done, I will be in for all future routine maintenance and any new issues that arise.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 10/05/2020

We very much appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to helping in the future when needed.

DT
Dave T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Kia Soul
10/02/2020
Honest dependable and quick
John was precise on his diagnosis.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you Dave for the opportunity to help you. We look forward to our ongoing relationship.

DJ
Diana J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/27/2020
Amazing!
Consistently great customer service, knowledgeable staff and wonderful people.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you as always Mrs. Jerome. We appreciate your loyalty.

Kevin M.
09/25/2020
Service, quality, and trustworthy workmanship
Very trustworthy, and to the point. Quality workmanship, honest and hard-working, friendly and reasonable prices!! The communications on what was needed were on point! I will continue to bring my vehicles here to be serviced! I am very satisfied and recommend them for all your vehicle needs!!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle, we appreciate you trusting us and look forward a future relationship.

Charlolte M.
Odessa, FL
Volvo XC90
09/25/2020
Beau and John are great! They always take care of my cars quickly and always call me to inform me of what my cars need and how much it will cost. So happy to have somewhere close by that is reliable to service my cars and I love to support great local businesses. Greta place.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your auto needs. We appreciate you and your business.

EC
Eddie C.
09/18/2020
Great and quick service
Got my oil change and brace fluid replaced. Job was don’t quick.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you Eddie.

Randy M.
Odessa, FL
Toyota Tundra
09/15/2020
Honest and Dependable
I use to stress about taking my vehicles to a repair shop or a mechanic. Not any more. I can always count on Trinity Auto Worx to do the job right at a fair price. Friendly great guys.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you so very much Randy.

EA
Elena A.
Holiday, FL
09/10/2020
Reliable service
I’ve been going to this shop a little more then a year
Great service, honest, professional staff
Would definitely recommend Trinity Auto Worx

Hudson, FL
09/08/2020
Honest men and they know everything about cats.
Great service, honest and friendly.

Thank You So Very Much.

09/07/2020
A TRUSTED SHOP
I can't say enough how impressed and happy that I am with this shop. Granted I don't like that they keep my Jeep's flaws, Haha, but happy that they do. They are very honest, their work is top notch, and they explain everything that you need to know. I am so excited to say that I have finally found my go-to shop for all of my vehicle repairs and even upgrades.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 09/07/2020

Thank you so very much for those kind words! We strive so hard for our customers.

Mark M.
Kia Soul
09/06/2020
Quick check found brake issue
I had a belt in my wife’s car that was squealing when you started it up. I stopped by to have it looked at. John as part of a normal check saw the rear brakes were dangerously low. I am so happy they take the time to look over and do a safety check when you stop by. I want my family to be driving a safe car. Thank you!

RK
Robby K.
09/02/2020
Great mechanics
Definitely recommend great job best mechanics in the business will always recommend. Thank u guys
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you Robby for the support.

Mike B.
Cadillac Escalade
08/25/2020
Starter for 2005 Cadillac Escalade
We have been bringing our Cadillac Escalade to Trinity Auto Worx about a year now. They have always been fairly priced and honest with their assessment of the work needed to be done and do great work! We will continue to bring our vehicles to Trinity Auto Worx will recommend them to our family and friends.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/29/2020

Thank you Mike for the kind words, we always strive to do our best.

Taylor M.
08/24/2020
Amazing
Always high quality service, very nice. Always go to them!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you so much Taylor!

PC