Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Robert W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service Facility.
As always, the service rendered was courteous, efficient and professional. The vehicle was returned in a timely manner, as promised.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey! We appreciate your kind words!

Karen B.
Sagamore Beach, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional service and knowledgeable staff!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Reliability
Service team diagnosed the problem and fixed it very quickly!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and kind words! We appreciate your business!

Conrad S.
Plympton, MA
05/04/2021
Excellent, as Always
Just an oil change this time, but service people continue to be stellar. It is a pleasure to go to a dealership, have the work done that is necessary and never have to worry about being taken to the cleaners with things you don't really know if they need to be done or not. Being a non-mechanical person, I can't tell you how reassuring this is. I have been to other Hyundai service departments in the past and every time I left wondering about the line they are giving me regarding work that needs to be done. I always feel supremely confident that if the service department at Tufanljian tells me something needs to be done, then it needs to be done. As long as I own a Hyundai, my Sonata will be there for service.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Carver, MA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Quick service & friendly staff.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review and kind words!

PR
Pam R.
Norton, MA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service from David and the rest of the team!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/28/2021

Albert B.
Kingston, MA
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Recommendation
The sales and service department are great people I always have a positive experience in Plymouth MA.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/28/2021

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome Customer Service!
It’s always a great experience at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth! Customer service reps always very nice and helpful! And they are efficient with the time frames of how long services to your vehicle would take! Only thing I ask for them to do in future, is any eligible coupons or specials going on just apply them without asking if customer has a coupon! But I know this is standard practice for all places but would love to see that changed! Make it easier for everyone especially the loyal customers! I bought my car from them a couple of years ago, and have got my car serviced there every time! Take notice of your loyal customers by offering them some sort of rewards consistently and not making us work for it!!! But I can’t say enough of how easy and how good of a job this dealership service department does!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and the kind words! We appreciate your business!

East Falmouth, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Never unhappy with the service.
I've been taking my vehicles to Tufankjian of Plymouth for ten years. I've never had a complaint.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/26/2021

We appreciate you as a customer, Jim! Thank you for the 5 star survey

Joan D.
MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The Best Deal
When I was looking to lease for the first time, I contacted 4 dealers for a “ best price the first time”. Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth was the first to reply and gave me a price. Four days later only 2 others had responded and their prices were much higher. The 4th dealer finally got back to me 2 weeks later with a list of questions and no price. It was a no brained.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/26/2021

We appreciate your business, as well as your kind words. Thank you, Joan!

KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/27/2021

LW
Linda W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Very pleasant people — very helpful
Very helpful
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for an excellent 5 star survey!

KD

Michael N.
Centerville, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Attention to employee morale pays off
There are lots of dealerships out there - imagine you owned one and you have an employee morale problem. Do you think your clients would notice? Take it from me they would. They do. When I’m at this Tufkenjian dealership I can feel the difference- these people really care about their assignments. It’s worth traveling for. I know because I do.
RT
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for a great 5 star review and the kind words

Roy Tavares
Service and Parts Director

Steven S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Everyone who works there is friendly and efficient. They make us feel like we are important and appreciate our business.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/16/2021

Arthur S.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Everything was excellent
It was so easy booking a appointment and dropping our car off. It was done in no time, all nice and clean in ship shape and Bristol fashion!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 04/16/2021