PB
Patricia B.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I always have my car serviced here. The service crew is friendly, knowledgeable n communicative. There is never a problem getting an appointment n waiting time as well as cost are very reasonable. There is a nice comfortable waiting room with TV n light refreshments. Wednesday is discount oil change day for seniors! Definitely recommend!
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/18/2020

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Always the right place
I have been coming to Tufankjian for years, and they have always been fair and reasonable. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/12/2020

David G.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Dept. is great. I had a problem and called and they took me right in and fixed the problem. Jennine and Paul are always helpful and assist me always with my problems.

When our customers leave here happy that makes us happy. That you for the 5 stars

Plympton, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Honest, Professional, Client Oriented
You can breath easy when you take your vehicle to Tufankjian. They are the best.
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/11/2020

Alice B.
Manomet, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Honoring customers
Thank You Roy !
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/09/2020

MT
Mcgee T.
Hanover, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Great group that work as a team. Great owners.
Would 100% recommend Tufankjian Family Dealerships. The team at Hyundai go above and beyond every time, every visit.

ST
Sharon T.
Carver, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Best ever
My car has been serviced by Hyundai since the day I bought her new, she has 144000 miles in 12 years. Love my Elentra
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/10/2020

PD
Paul D.
Duxbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Excellent, every time
Always superb, courteous service
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/07/2020

We are glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for the 5 stars

SR
Shannon R.
Weymouth, MA
Routine Check-Up & State Inspection
Hello...keep reading ....if you are doing your homework as I always am, especially when it comes to finding a new/used car and and a reputable repair shop....well you can stop! Look nor further...as you may have read from my previous reviews, I came from another dealership to Hyundai of Plymouth. Believe me when I tell you I am skeptical when people are write reviews. It was time for routine check up and state inspection on my car. As always scheduling the appointment was very easy and when I showed up they checked me in and asked if I had any other concerns about the car. Today's visit I ended up waiting for me car. The Customer Waiting area was very comfortable, warm and stocked with goodies and drinks cold and hot. The area was super clean, well lit and there was a TV, as always I packed my bag as if I was going to Jury Duty, books, IPad, etc.., thinking the area wouldn't be as nice as it was. As they pulled my car in I watched as they vacuumed my car then off to be serviced. I was in and out in the quoted time and no surprises! The Service Representative kept me updated and let me know what was going on. Thanks again for the great job! Stay tuned and I will keep you updated on every visit.

Thank you so much for the great 5 STAR review

Where I Want to do Business
Detailed. Organized. Personal. Thorough. Friendly. Helpful.
We’ve bought five (5) Hyundais here, and I’m sure we’ll purchase again.

Thank you so much for the great review

Anthony M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
great and quick service! Service consultants are friendly and very helpful
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth is the best place for car service!
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/06/2020

Sandra H.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
I was very pleased with the professionalism the customer service people displayed ! They were a delight! I had to get a battery for my key also, and the parts man was also very professional and kind! This makes all the difference in the world to me when I know I have to come in for service! Thank you!
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/05/2020

NM
Nicholas M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service
Hyundai of Plymouth are great. They’re fast, professional, and courteous. Great company.
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/02/2020

David B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Experiene
The staff make the place. Everyone I encountered at Tufankgian was helpful, polite and friendly.
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 02/01/2020

CP
Charlene P.
Manomet, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Not long waiting to have service done
Roy T., Service and Parts Director from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/31/2020