Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5Overall Rating 4.5454527/5rating 4.5454527
Overall Rating 2.1818145/5Overall Rating 2.1818145/5rating 2.1818145rating 2.1818145rating 2.1818145

C
C.
Sandwich, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
Still dealing with unresolved service issues

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Multiple good tries
Service tries really hard to make you satisfied, they just can't seem to repair my vehicle
PHILIP G. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/18/2019

LEFT VM WITH CUSTOMER. WAITING FOR CALL BACK TO DISCUSS SURVEY

Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review ,I will.give you a call Monday to.resolve on going issue.

Roy Tavares
Service manager

Marcia C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Only been there for service. Staff is friendly and helpful
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/17/2019

Michael H.

Daniel R.
Mashpee, MA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient. I also took advantage of an offer from Hyundai to test drive a new vehicle. Taylor was very helpful in arranging that and I was able to see some of the features in a newer model. Process was efficient, informative and helpful without inconvenience.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/16/2019

HA
Herbert A.
Hull, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Mr herb Altsher
Never ever had a bad experience at this dealer great service writers with Phil and Gineen
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/15/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one, Thank you for the 5 stars

Roy Tavares
508-746-3100
roy_tavares@hyundaiofplmouth.com

Malee P.
Buzzards Bay, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Bought my car here in 2011. Since then, they have shown their dedication to customer service time and time again. Even down to changing up their waiting room area to make it more comfortable and customer friendly.

Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you for the 5 stars

Maureen L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
As always the service was great.
I took my car in for an oil change, inspection, and new tires in preparation for a trip to Florida. It was suggested that I replace my windshield wiper blades, which I did. Thank heavens it was suggested because I just arrived in Florida after driving for several hours in the rain. It wasn't any fun, but without the efficient windshield wipers, it could have been a nightmare. I felt safe on the long trip knowing that my car had been checked by people who really know what they are doing.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/13/2019

Thank you for a great 5 star review and glad to hear you had a safe trip enjoy Florida

Alysia S.

Norton, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Plymouth
I find the service department to be extremely courteous, helpful and genuine!! They really make getting your car serviced pleasurable! Their estimates on work done is pretty spot on and really strive to complete the repair in a timely manner! I did not purchase my hyundai’s from this dealership but transferred my service to this dealership because I was unhappy with the service from a previous dealership! Really happy I did!
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/10/2019

Joanne B.
Plympton, MA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tufankjian equals outstanding.
My recent visit involved a major procedure. Tufankjian provided a brand-new loaner for my convenience. It was a dream to drive and gave me the opportunity to do errands during the time that my car was being worked on. When I went to pick it up, the friendly and efficient service representative - Janeen - had a surprise. My work was nearly $100 less than my estimate due to a miscalculation with parts. How many dealerships would do that, not stick to the original pricing? Once again, Tufankjian equals outstanding. Their work, their pricing, their honesty, their customer interactions. Simply the best.

Margaret S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Jan. 7th, 2019
Dear Hyundai of Plymouth, I was very pleased with the service I received on January 7th, 2019. From the front desk of the service dept. to the mechanic that serviced my car, kudos to all of you. And yes I shall return.

Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/09/2019

GM
Glenn M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Excellent Dlr Ship
The Best of the Best

Kenneth S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Maintance
I rate car dealers by the after purchase service. This place as far as im concern is # 1+. Ive bought 2 cars from here and with the exception of oil changes ( a mobil is closer), i wont go any place else.
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/08/2019

Halifax, MA
2017 Hyundai Accent
OK
customer service

Thank you so much for the great review. Thank you for the 5 stars

Dennis C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to deal with everyone at the dealership

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.Thank you for the 5 star

01/05/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mi check up
Was planning on postponing my service since I needed my car. I called to cancel my appointment and was pleasantly surprised that I could get a loaner car. I ended up coming in the night before my appointment to switch cars. I was surprised the car was ready earlier than I expected. The entire experience was very pleasant
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/05/2019

We are glad you had a positive experience we work hard to take care of all our customers as if they were family thank you for the 5 stars

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The people
So helpful
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/04/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for the 5 stars.

Lauren B.
West Wareham, MA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service
Great communication- great service - super friendly
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars

Kathleen M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Terrific service always
Nothing can be added to this review. Top notch!!

Thank you so much for the great review, and thank you for the 5 stars

KL
Kim L.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Roy T., Service Manager from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 01/01/2019

Thank you for a great 5 star review, Happy new year