Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

BV
Bryan V.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Always on time and straight forward work requested.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, and knowledgeable
Staff is always friendly, attentive to all my needs, and work is done right the first time.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and kind words! We appreciate your business!

KG
Kristie G.
Forestdale, MA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service. Quick and efficient service dept.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and kind words!

Mary Lou R.
Weymouth, MA
06/03/2021
2021 TUCSON Love It ! Thank You Dave & MIKE & Steve !
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth All Staff Welcome you with a SMILE !
Their Willingness to listen to your concerns . I had just arrived for my appt I asked James to mention My Map connection did not connect on my 2018 Tucson.
James Immediately said to me ; I can fix that . HE DID ! I was grateful .
While I waited for my 2018 Tucson as it was being serviced . I asked Dave in service . Who would I see my 2018 Lease was almost due. He Highly recommended MIKE ! I Signed a New 2021 Tucson Lease this day Mike was so helpful . Answered all our questions . My Husband Tom & I took the 2021 Tucson for a test drive Loved It ! Next Steve in Finance most helpful too !
It was a wonderful fast transaction and I was driving our 2021 Hyundai Tucson home.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much, Mary! We're so happy with your satisfaction on your new vehicle!

Mary R.
Weymouth, MA
06/03/2021 Category: Service
ALL STAFF Exceptional Greeted with SMILES !
I GAVE 5 STAR RATING !!
Read my previous page please Thank You Mary Lou Rosher
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star survey! We appreciate your business and we're happy to hear you leased a new vehicle!

Julian F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Last Service
Small town personal, warm & friendly service
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey! We appreciate your kind words as well as your business!

AW
Allen W.
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Plymouth
Everything was exceptional with my service appointment at Hyundai Of Plymouth. David Howarth couldn't have been any better to deal with. he is a credit to the dealership.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star and kind words! We appreciate your business!

DF
Douglas F.
Buzzards Bay, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Top Shelf
Well run service department with exceptional people.

HS
Heather S.
Rockland, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Heather
This dealership is always promo, friendly and cost effective. I highly recommend them.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey!

AL
Anna L.
Halifax, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Thank you very much for a timely review and useful information!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey!

PR
Pam R.
Norton, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/24/2021 Category: Service
David continues to provide great service! He is helpful and knowledgeable about the service needs of our vehicle!
I have just purchased a new vehicle and that is due in part to David’s great service!
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your excellent 5 star survey! We always appreciate your business and your kind words!

KD
Katylyne D.
New Bedford, MA
05/23/2021 Category: Service
always great service at tufankjain
good service fair pricing
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey! We appreciate your business!

HA
Herbert A.
Hull, MA
05/23/2021 Category: Service
mr herb altsher
I have been writing these reviews for almost 6 years about this dealership. They have all been the same.
Absolutely the best service anywhere I would not take my Sonta anywhere else David and the service dept. are the best.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 star survey and kind words! We always appreciate your business!

Wellesley, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Greg Tufankjian is great to work with, outstanding service attitude and easy to work with...
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star surevey! We appreciate your business!

RJ
Romana J.
Hanson, MA
05/14/2021 Category: Service
I am always happy to go to the Hyundai dealership because their customer service is great. They treat people the way you would expect to be treated, only at most places, that is not the case anymore.
KRYSTLE IBRAHIM I. from Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the excellent 5 star survey and kind words! Customer service is what we strive for most and we appreciate the recognition!