O
OSCAR
01/09/2015
2000 Ford Ranger
These guys always do a good job on my vehicles.

M

ANDREW
Riverview, FL
01/02/2015
Great price and service
Great and price and service. Nick was super helpful and didn't try to sell me services I didn't need. Hard to find in this industry.

A
ANDREW
Riverview, FL
12/31/2014
Convenient and great service
Brought my car and went back the next day with my wife's car. Way too convenient to even think about going anywhere else

BRANDON
Niceville, FL
BMW 325i
12/24/2014
Just OK
Nothing was terrible about this place and they got the job done. However, I do not think they were extremely concerned with helping me or being truthful about my car. Wish they would take more time to really care for the customer. Would pay off in the long run.

KP
Katie P.
12/10/2014
Trustworthy, Understanding and Just AWESOME
We've been customers of Adam and the Tuffy Crew for over 10 years and counting! I don't trust anyone else with my vehicles. These guys are straight-forward and honest. We've done a lot of business with Tuffy and I've never regretted working with them.

M
MIKE
Honda Ridgeline
12/08/2014
Excellent service and friendly people
Excellent service and friendly people and it appears that they did the work right.

BRETT
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/07/2014
Honest
I have been going to Tuffy's on Fowler for years. Adam and his staff are always polite, helpful and honest. I give them my full and unreserved recommendation.
Adam B. from Tuffy Auto Service Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle over the years. We really appreciate your feedback!

BRAD
12/06/2014
great service
very honest employees, friendly and straight to the point and never try to pressure you into things

C
CAROLYN
Kia Optima
12/05/2014
Love this place
I can always trust Adam Bowman and his crew. Been going here since it opened.

R