Tuffy Auto Service Center

Latest Review about 1 month ago

EP
Evronique P.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Evronique said the business and the people are really nice and do a good job quickly.

Scion tC
12/02/2019
Confirmations
I didn't receive and email confirmation of my appointment. Unfortunately that created a misunderstanding on when my actual appointment was and I had to come back on another date. It would be helpful if customers could receive an email confirmation regarding appointment times and dates.

PK
PATRICIA K.
Acura TL
11/19/2019
Oil change. Tire plug
Service was fast and comprehensive. No attempt to up sell. Pleased.
One drawback is that there is grease/dirt left on car seat, steering wheel, door handle, gear shift etc. I understand that changing oil and car repair is dirty business but I dread wiping down the inside of my car before getting in and driving off. Is there anything you can do to improve that? Thank you

ST
Simon T.
Port Richey, FL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Simon said he has been going there for over 20 years and they always do a good job.

KEVIN/CHRISTI S.
Lincoln Town Car
11/08/2019
This Tuffy is great! Great service at a fair price!
Review of Tuffy on Fletcher

I've been coming to this Tuffy for more than 20 years now! Adam, Nick and the crew do a great job at a fair price!
And they stand behind their work too! I had an oil change the other day, good service, great attitude! I've brought all my cars here and have had nothing but good experience with Adam and his staff through the years! Thanks for taking care of me and our cars!

Sometime traffic is heavy on Fletcher, but it's worth it to work with these guys!

Regards,

Kevin

ES
Eldon S.
Odessa, FL
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Eldon said they are good people and he knows them well.

GH
Gary H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff were courteous and did a very good job.

10/24/2019
Fast, friendly service!
I visited Tuffys to get a long overdue oil change after work. I was greeted and talked care of quickly by a friendly employee at the front desk. My oil change was done fast and I was able to continue with my scheduled plans without fear of running late.

Kia Optima
10/22/2019
Painless
I went in for specific services and that's what was done. They did not bug me about anything else. I let them know what my needs where and that is what was addressed. Friendly and quick.

Nissan Rogue
10/16/2019
Excellent service.
Adam and Nick are very knowledgeable, approachable and courteous. I have been going to this Tuffy for over 10 years and have never had anything but a positive experience.

DT
Drew T.
Summerfield, FL
Ford Expedition
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Drew said they did not find the problem but they gave him some sort of direction and did the best they could.

LC
Louis C.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the service was good, he was in and out quickly and they performed the service as requested.

LN
Logan N.
Lutz, FL
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Logan said he enjoyed his overall experience. The service was quick. They were very nice.

Caleb C.
Cantonment, FL
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said the service was quick and he was only there for a short time.

VS
Vikash S.
Toyota Avalon
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Vikash said the employees did everything he wanted and expected and got his vehicle back on the road.