Tuffy Auto Service Center

Cadillac Escalade
07/10/2019
Over priced
Charged 4x the price of the parts.
Taking my cars to a new shop after 20 years of using Tuffy. Never again. And then tells me that's what they have to do to stay In business
Lost 3 good cutomers

LINDA S.
Dodge Nitro
05/31/2019
THE STAFF IS GREAT AND CARES.
THIS PLACE IS MY #1 FIRST IN CAR CARE FOR OVER 20YRS AND THE MORE REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL WE HAVE TUFFY'S ON FLETCHER WITH ADAM & NICK. THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE PERFECT ENGINE ON THE NITRO WILL SEE YOU ON THE NEXT OIL CHANGE..

WE ARE FAMILY LINDA SANDERS!!

Alexander M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said that before he went to the business he called and was given a price. He said he went to the business for the service and when he got the bill, it was more than what was quoted to him on the phone. They said there were other charges that were incurred but he was not told about it before they did it.

AJ
Austin J.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he brought his vehicle to the business for an oil change. After he left, his check engine light came on. He would not recommend the business for service.

GW
Gabriel W.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said he went in for an inspection and it was not completed, he does not know why.

07/21/2018
Inattentive mechanics
A/C went out in my car, so I took it in. After about an hour they tell me that the whole compressor needs to be replaced, and was going to run me at least $900. Took it to a different shop for a second opinion and was told that only my condenser fan needed to replaced because it had seized up, not the whole compressor. Got the repair done at the other shop for about a third of the price ($350) that Tuffy had quoted me, and now my A/C works just like it used to. Will never be coming back

TV
Tasha V.
Pontiac Montana
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Tasha said she paid this business $25 to patch her tire, and the very next day the patch failed. She didn't know the tire was flat. She drove down the street, destroying the tire. She had to buy a new tire. She will never go back again.

RF
Roxanne F.
Inverness, FL
Volvo V40
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Roxanne said she was not super impressed with this facility. She went in the first time and they did not have any time. She had to make an appointment for the next day but they did not ask or mentioned anything about having the right size filter or if they had to order it. She went in the next day and they still didn't have the filter. She went in the following day and they had the filter but not the oil that she uses and he had to go with what they had. They should have asked her about the type of oil she prefers. She is not recommending them for this reason.

Andro S.
Spring Hill, FL
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Andro said the employees made his experience quick and simple. He would not recommend them though, as their prices were too expensive.

TO
THOMAS O.
Daytona Beach, FL
Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2017
Continually lied to
Took my car in for a harmonic balancer, was told a brand new belt was old, cracked and needed replacement. The OWNER double talked when i told him this stating "it must have been the lighting". After picking up my car and paying over $300 as my FACTORY skid plate somehow upped the Labor charge. I then get on i4 and my AC isn't working, and the car was running hot, ended up stranded on an on ramp due to the fact the belt wasn't tightened after the service. I replace the belt myself, and notice the lip of my oil pan is bent. They tel my father they couldn't use a puller to remove my harmonic balancer so they pried it off. The owner again double takes when I Went to his buisness, saying they did use a puller? After waiting for 3 hours they pointed out a transmission fluid leak, and ignored the damaged oil pan.

Long story short, do not go to this store, they lied continuously and performed POOR service. If I could leave 0 stars I would

GK
GEORGE K.
Lexus ES 350
09/17/2017
Does not deliver what is promised.
My husband George Kladis spoke to Adam to arrange for me to bring in my car for an oil change. Adam quoted the price of $29.95.
I asked for Adam when I got there but the man up front said he could check me in. I advised Adam quoted price $19.95 plus add'l for extra oil and filter to come to $35.00 for oil change and rotate my tires. The guy wrote the ticket I had appointment for 1:00 p.m. but still took 2 hours. When they were finished they charged me $10 to rotate tires I told the guy I was not suppose to be charged he said Adam is the one that put that line item in. I will not return to this Tuffy's as they do not stand by their quotes. My husband called back to talk to Adam, he was not available and got no satisfaction. We have dealt with Tuffy for over 10 years but never again.

Danielle B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Danielle said the business took over an hour to do her oil change and she had an appointment. She said she also had some items missing like a fish hook and a small flashlight.

OB
Oscar B.
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he waited 3 hours before they told him they couldn't get a part they needed to fix his window. He was charged just for having them look at the window.

FY
FAITH Y.
Lutz, FL
11/29/2016
GREAT FOR OIL CHANGES, BAD FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
NEVER DID ME WRONG WITH AN OIL CHANGE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO REPAIRS, DO NOT TRUST IT. THEY REPLACE PARTS WITH STANDARD PARTS WHICH RUINED MY CAR. THE ESTIMATE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS RUINED AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED SO FAR IS $729. WHEN I GOT A CALL FROM TIHE MECHANIC, THE FIRST THING HE ASKED ME WAS "WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO WORK ON YOUR CAR?"

EH
Emilio H.
Land O Lakes, FL
Honda Accord
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Emilio said the business told him his vehicle was ready to get back on the road. When he drove it to see his family, his vehicle broke down and the engine started smoking. When he got in contact with the manager, the best they could do was fix one of the parts at half price.