Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5rating 4.7058824
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

SD
Shawn D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
As always Tulsa Hyundai gave me great and prompt service. Would highly recommend this dealership for your next car or service needs.

Claremore, OK
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Kind staff
Every time I've gone in for a service, or even called for an appointment, im treated with nothing but respect and kindness.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly great service
Everyone is always very friendly and the quality of work is exceptional.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with your services. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2007 Hyundai Tiburon
Problem solved
Tulsa HyndaI took care of the issue with my car after it was serviced. The service manager personally contacted me and made sure everything was running well.

Not so good service
After I was charged for new parts and received old part that broke before I got home I know longer trust this company to service my car. I left messages with service manager, service desk and the person that worked on my car. I never received a phone call back .
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking my call this morning. After speaking with you and your father to confirm that the issues with the new belt we replaced is taken care of im glad to hear the car is running well now. If you need anything in the future dont hesitate to give me a call.

KP
Kelly P.
Great Service!
Paul Hatton, my service advisor, was fantastic! Very friendly and professional, and the service was done very fast. The young lady that shuttled me back to work was also very friendly and easy to visit with. I'm just sorry I was taking my car to the 'other' Hyundai dealer all these years. Thank you Tulsa Hyundai!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Mrs. Pike for the great review. I will definitely pass this along to Paul and Stacy! We appreciate you and look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs!!!

KK
Kimberly K.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Partners
These folks are partners to me. Together, we are going to get a million miles out of this Hyundai.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review Kimberly, we really appreciate you!!!

CL
Clint L.
Kiefer, OK
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Fast service and friendly people.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating... we appreciate you!!!

Jessica C.
Service good
People are nice
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Jessica for the great review... we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Ralph G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
customer service
When you come in for a single service, they always check around the vehicle and see if everything is alright before they return it. If they find something minor, they will fix it and not charge for it.
The car wash at the end is always appreciate.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you Mr. Gum for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer.... we appreciate you!!!

WG
William G.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Scott Monroe, friendly staff, excellent service.
Scott Monroe, friendly staff, excellent service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being a loyal Tulsa Hyundai customer. I will gladly pass this along to Scott!

MK
Michael K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Preferential Treatment
Staff has given me the impression each customer is shown "preferential treatment."
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Mr. Kauskey for the great review! I'm glad that you are a Tulsa Hyundai customer and that you are satisfied with your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

Katherine S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Things I Like
Usually, I can get an appointment when I want. I feel like I am listened to by the Service Manager. After the technician looks over the car and I am consulted on the work to be done and costs. I like being involved in the process for which I am paying.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Katherine for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with your visits to our service department. We do strive to deliver the best customer service possible and include our customers in the process without any hassle. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

PJ
Paul J.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Everyone in the service department goes above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with their service. It’s nice to have a place like this to take my car to.
Special shout out to Scott!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you Mr. Johnson for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you are always satisfied with your visits with our service department. I will definitely pass this along to Scott! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Good to work with!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer!!!

Cherokee B.
Checotah, OK
Excellent service!
The service guys are awesome! They explain it all in depth and they are very nice. I am so happy with the service I have received thus far!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Cherokee for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your services. I will pass this along to the guys! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great communication!
Scott Monroe really takes care of his customers.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great review!!!

Jessica F.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Always Great Service
Just relocated back here from out of state for a few years and Tulsa Hyundai still provides the best service. Service in other locations were subpar at best.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Jessica for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer....we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service on short notice
Was able to drive in and get appointment same day.
They answered all my questions and were extremely helpful.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the great review and for being a Tulsa Hyundai customer....we appreciate you!!!

Bristow, OK
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Scott Monroe makes this place
Overall, unhappy with everything to do with the Hyundai brand and service other than Scott Monroe who has always been very helpful and professional
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I apologize that you are not happy with every aspect of Hyundai, but I am happy to hear that Scott has been a big part in making it comfortable for you to get your services done with us... I will definitely pass this along to Scott! We do appreciate you and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!!

2010 Hyundai Tucson
Routine Service
Excellent and honest routine service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review!!!!