Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5Overall Rating 4.7058824/5rating 4.7058824
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Lisa S.
Bixby, OK
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at this dealer.

BL
Barry L.
Sand Springs, OK
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2018 Category: Service
My advisor was great and saved us money.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star and the great review.

JN
Judith N.
Jenks, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I always get quick service appointments when I call. The service is always great.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the great review.

Dorwin S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Assisted ownership
Assisted ownership is what I feel when I take my Hyundai in for any kind of service at Tulsa Hyundai.
The service/repair team is competent, respectful and know their business!
I am treated with respect and so is my car!!!
I have never felt ( as with so many other service/repair departments) that I have been overcharged! I don't know how they do it but they do!
Thanks Tulsa Hyundai :=)
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! I will pass this on to the team!

KP
Krista P.
11/13/2018
LOVE
service advisor Paul was amazing quick service the cashier was so welcoming and such a beautiful smile they make a great team!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you.

AH
Alex H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, but need to perform all the services
The people at this dealership are so nice and pleasant to work with, however ever since getting my car in December of 2017, it has been a huge headache, getting parts I ordered initially when buying the car installed and ordered in the first place. Also I purchased the Royal Treatment package, and basically I only get a haphazard wash of my vehicle and an oil change with it. So I’m not sure it was worth it. I made sure the gentlemen in the service area knew for sure that I had it, so the services paid for should have been performed.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We appreciate your business and want to make sure you are happy with every service you come in for, a Royal Treatment is an Oil change package. The wash and vacuum are complimentary. If you have any further questions or comments feel free to give us a call.

Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I called this morning and spoke with your wife, we were disconnected and I would like to speak with you again, call me direct at 918-995-2740. Thank You

MJ
Marvin J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Rumpelstiltskin
Good service comfortable waiting room
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You for the 5 star review.

TH
Timothy H.
Excellent people and service
👍
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You for the 5 star review.

Bixby, OK
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change
I was expecting about a 45 minute service period like they have done in the past. Regardless, I will return for any service requirements I may have in the future.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review.

John L.
Broken Arrow, OK
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fitting me in when it was a full day
Car started fine on Saturday morning and headed out to run errands. Parked it and then it was dead. Jumped it and headed immediately to Tulsa Hyundai even though I knew it was a full Saturday schedule in the service department. Michael fit me in! Dropped off the car and a couple of hours later got a call that it was ready and the battery was under warranty. Woohoo! Thanks Michael!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you John for the great review.

Jerry P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
100k Service
We’ve kept our vehicle serviced by Tulsa Hyundai since we purchased it. They have been very easy to work with. My wife has always been the one to make the visits and I greatly appreciate the lack of pressure they have put on her to buy unnecessary maintenance. Scott has been our advisor every visit and I cannot day enough good about his care.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You for the great review, we appreciate you and your business.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Selfie with Paul
And $10 off for a selfie 🤳🏼 with Paul? It doesn't get much better than that - bravo!

WD
William D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Scott Monroe
Mr. Scott Monroe is a friendly and knowledgeable service writer. He always solves our issues promptly and is an asset
to your dealership!

Unfinished business
The customer service was awesome and the “complimentary” car wash was nice but it you are not going to dry it off why both washing it?

CE
Charlene E.
Broken Arrow, OK
quick and complete
work is done accurately and at a fair price
very clean and I love the car wash extra service

11/06/2018 Category: Service
It's quick and convenient and you're on your way
Quick convenient and you're on your way

Mounds, OK

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Attentive service and concerned attendants
I have been using Hyundai service for almost, well coming up on 9 years. Service has been very good. I havent had to bring my vehicle back after being serviced. Excellent all the way around

IO
Ilse O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
As usual, both my Santa Fe and I were greatly taken care of at Tulsa Hyundai. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. I very much appreciate Carlos taking care of me that day since my usual service advisor Scott was off. I can seriously say that all the service advisors here are terrific! Car is ready for the winter season! Thank you all for always being so awesome!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Very friendly, clean and professional