Overall Rating 4.6666683/5Overall Rating 4.6666683/5Overall Rating 4.6666683/5Overall Rating 4.6666683/5rating 4.6666683
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

Kenneth M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Good friendly people
Always do a good job, answer questions and get service done quickly

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

It was so nice to see you again!  Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2016 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your very positive feedback.  It is so nice to know we are delivering an exceptional level of customer service.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our service team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Park Hill, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Friendly
There almost 2 hours for just a oil change

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback.  Our apologies for the length of time your service took.  Our typical service is generally in the 1.5 hour timeframe.  We thank you for your patience.

WF
William F.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
My Service Advisor was very friendly & professional. He answered all my questions & advised me on my maintenance schedule. Everything went smoothly & I was back on the road very quickly, which I definitely appreciate. Tulsa Hyundai will continue to get all my auto business … initial purchase, maintenance, etc.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Elantra.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your incredible feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are delivering exceptional customer service and exceeding your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Jennifer B.
Henryetta, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Good
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

It was such a pleasure to meet you!  Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your positive feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are delivering an exceptional level of customer service.

VB
Veronica B.
Bixby, OK
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great service
First oil change here after buying my new 2019 Kona. Very friendly & efficient!!

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2019 Hyundai Kona.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your very positive feedback.  It is so nice to hear we are delivering exceptional customer service.  We strive to ensure your visit is informative, stress free and pleasant.

Connie H.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Service department are friendly and help me understand the needs of my SUV. Scott Monroe in Tulsa, Oklahoma is the best.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer!

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2016 Hyundai Tucson.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your wonderful feedback.  We are so pleased to hear Scott Monroe is continually delivering an exceptional level of customer service.  We agree, he is an outstanding advisor.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions, or concerns you have.

IB
Irene B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
pleasure doing business here
Serviceman, Paul, went out of his way to help me

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2016 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking time to send your wonderful feedback regarding Paul Hatton.  It is so nice to hear he is continually delivering a high level of customer service and taking care of your automotive needs.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or Paul, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

FW
Frankie W.
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Even though I went in for oil change Complete Courtesy Check for future repairs would be nice. They change my oil and told me I needed wiper eventually, and the sheet shows tires ratio but I needed a belt to the power steering and alternator that was sneaky and Purge valve would have been nice to no I needed that. But I guess they don't tell you that if you don't say look it over for me ?
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for taking a moment to send your candid feedback.  I will be in contact with you directly to discuss your service concerns in detail.

EP
Emily P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant
Everyone who works there makes sure you're comfortable while they service your car, and they make sure you and your car are in better condition when you leave than when you got there. 💜

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2019 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your wonderful feedback regarding our entire team.  It is such a pleasure to know we are delivering a high level of customer service.  Thank you.

Glencoe, OK
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly professional

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2015 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your very positive feedback.  We are so please to hear we are continually delivering an exceptional level of customer service.  We strive to ensure your visit is informative, stress free and pleasant.

We look forward to your next visit.  Please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of our service team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Barbara M.

Darryl L.
Owasso, OK
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and service
Friendly staff and fast service. Did a great job.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer!

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your positive feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are delivering an exceptional level of customer service.

WC
Wanona C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept is great
The service Dept is very friendly and knowledgeable. This is the only place I’d ever take my car for service.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2013 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your wonderful feedback.  We are so pleased to know we are exceeding your expectations for exceptional customer service.  Our goal is to ensure your visit is informative, stress free and pleasant.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Too much money
Your prices from parts to labor is not competitive. A buyer should bring his/her car in just for the recalls or recommend computer upgrades. Other than that knowing people do not want to spend money but need transportation work on the fake customer service and listen to the customer verses ignoring his/her question.
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for your candid feedback.  My apologies for the less than acceptable experience you had with us recently. I will be in contact with you directly to discuss your last visit and your concerns further.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
the best services
great job

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Elantra.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your positive feedback.  We are so pleased to know we are exceeding your expectations for quality customer service.

EP
Evelyn P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Availability, promptness, courteous, quality of work.
I have been going there for years. There are at least 6 Hyundai owned by various family members. It is a great vehicle. This vehicle is my favorite we have owned. I have on Roadmaster, Firebirds, LeBaron, Riviera, Cadilac and many others in my 57 years of marriage.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.  We appreciate you taking time to let us know we are delivering an exceptional level of customer service.  We strive to ensure your visit is informative, stress free and pleasant.

WN
William N.
Broken Arrow, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
oil change
good service

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your positive feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for exceptional customer service.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff communicate well with the customers
I was surprised my tires had lost 7 psi air pressure upon returning the vehicle my car was vacuumed.
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback.  I will be in contact to further discuss this visit and the repairs associated with it.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I'm very happy with the services that were provided.
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer!

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a few moments to send your wonderful feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

RD
Rafael D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Services as always!
Great Services as always
KEVIN D B., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer!

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2013 Hyundai Tucson.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your very positive feedback!  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for exceptional customer service.  We strive to ensure your visit is informative, stress free and pleasant.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.