Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

2007 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department - Taken good care of my car
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey, we appreciate your feed back.

SJ
Stephanie J.
Owasso, OK
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Tulsa Hyundai
I can always get an appointment when needed. The service people are very helpful and welcoming. The work is done right and in a short amount of time. Tulsa Hyundai is great!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

CP
Carol P.
Beggs, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
The staff were very helpful and courteous.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars, we appreciate your business.

HS
Harvey S.
Very good
Na
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

John W.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service, clean waiting room
Competent, friendly service.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GR
Gayle R.
Cleveland, OK
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was done efficiently and quickly.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we look froward to servicing your vehicle.

Starla W.
Smooth
Just like how my Tucson rides, the service at Tulsa Hyundai was effortless and as smooth as fresh jar of skippy. The emotions I experienced throughout the experience, were extremely similar to how I feel when I eat 3 delicious tacos made with all natural ingredients.. Satisfied, safe, and full....Full of joy and appreciation that every employee I encountered truly cared, and wanted me to have a great experience.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the GREAT review, we appreciate your feed back and your business.

Carmen M.
Sapulpa, OK
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Love this service department
I always have my oil changed at your service dept. And recently I had a major repair done to my Sonata. My car had broken down and left me stranded in Okmulgee. I didn't purchase my car here but they still gave me a loaner, set me up with the tow company that they use and sent me on my way. I got updates on my car while it was in your shop, which I have never heard of a service dept. doing before. Everything was so easy on my end. Stress free. This dealership and it's employees really care about their customers. Thank you so very much, to your wonderful mechanics, service writers, and girls at the desk!!! I will never take my business anywhere else!!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AP
Amisa P.
Glenpool, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Great place with great service. Everyone is very accommodating and nice and I couldn't of asked for better serivce
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and 5 stars, we appreciate your feed back.

Mary B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/12/2019 Category: Service
exceptional service
Scott Monroe did a great job helping me.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

EE
Erin E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine
The guys always take good care of my Santa Fe! It's got a lot of miles on it, but runs great because of routine maintenance! I like that they email me a copy of the report & let me decide to do any extras.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to servicing your vehicle for many more years.

Coweta, OK
Friendly and Fast
The guys on the service team always treat me with respect and courtesy. They keep my Hyundai running in excellent condition and always take the time to wash and vacuum my car out even if I’m just in for an oil change.
Having a clean and comfortable theatre room to wait in is also an excellent touch.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feed back and business.

Good Stuff
Satisfied with my experience.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feed back.

SF
Sharon F.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
I've been lucky with my 2011 Hyundai Sonata, very few problems. Started having battery issues with a 2 yr old battery and they found a dead cell so replaced it, made a couple of recall services and was good to go. However, in a matter of days, the battery was totally drained, recharged, happened 2 more times, so took back to dealership. They checked completely and all seemed to be in good order. The tech found one small connection undone and a rubber stopper missing from the hood. After fixing both, it has run perfectly. They were persistent and went above and beyond to make sure they provided a complete service for me.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate the feed back.

CR
Cristan R.
Hanna, OK
03/07/2019 Category: Service
The sales guys.
Got me in and out quickly. Made a service visit as pleasant as possible.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Connie S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Tulsa Hyundai meets the needs of all my service with my car.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you on your next vsit.

Donald H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Quality work and service
This is a top notch service shop. It is pricy, but you can have confidence that repairs and upkeep will be done right.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feed back.

Julie P.
Pleasantly surprised!
My daughter has a used Elantra. We were in need of some brake light replacements. I took it to Tulsa Hyundai begrudgingly, thinking it would cost a lot. They replaced her back brake light and the one in her back window. Service guy who checked us in was super friendly and helpful. We picked it up, and it was $75! Brought it in a second time to replace and blinker light. They replaced 2 for $24! Same guy in service dept helped us, and he was awesome! Great experiences twice, very pleased!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the great review, we are very pleased to hear your needs were met. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Dustin D.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Everyone at Tulsa Hyundai is really nice and helpful. I've unfortunately had to go in quite a few times for my 2018 Elantra Value Edition and Scott and Michael are always a pleasure to do business with, I have nothing bad to say about this branch, which is why I gave 5 stars.

As for my experience with Hyundai cars, I have to say I think my next one will be a brand switch. My 2012 Accent SE had a rattling sound that was unable to be diagnosed by the techs and drove me crazy until the day I traded it in for my Elantra Value Edition. Although the amenities in this car are really nice for the price, and I really do enjoy driving the car; there is a horrible creaking/grinding sound that happens in the frame when you turn right at a 10-30° angle. I've brought it in for service I think 4 times now and the last time my tech, Michael, just said that it was a design flaw and there was nothing they could do about it aside from telling corporate. I drove two other Elantras as loaners and my tech also drove Elantras on the premises and they all had the same issue. I really hope Hyundai fixes this issue and wins my loyalty back, because I do like the brand. (I did not recommend the business in my review for the simple reason that I am an advocate for buying a car outright now that I have leased)
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your feed back, we greatly appreciate it. I hope that these issues will be fixed as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent!
Service and recall recommended services are always efficient and professional.
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star reveiew. Have a great day.