2055 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

Catherine C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Spark plugs
Paul was prompt in greeting me and explained what my coupon would and would not cover. The work was done quickly. Scott pointed out 2 additional services that need to be addressed in the near future and made a recommendation on which to do first. The waiting room was a pleasant experience and I was grateful for the cold bottle of water.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
great waiting area
great waitingin area
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for taking time to send your feedback!  We appreciate your compliments to our dealership.  We are so pleased to hear your experience was stress free and pleasant.  We strive to ensure you receive exceptional customer service and quality repairs.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

SP
Stephanie P.
Bixby, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2015 Hyundai Tucson.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback.  We are so pleased we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Mamie L.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
The very best..always!
I’ve never had anything but excellent service and exceptional interaction with everyone I’ve come in contact with here at Hyundai! I tell people all the time how great the people are at this dealership.
Thank you for taking care of everything I come here to have done!👍🏼😁
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for you wonderful feedback regarding our dealership, staff and service department.  We appreciate you taking the time to send your compliments.  We are so pleased to hear we are delivering and exceptional level of customer service.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Wishing you the best!

SL
Steven L.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service place
Your employees are very helpful and courteous..
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to send your feedback and for the compliments to our team!  We appreciate you!  It's so great to hear we are exceeding your expectations and delivering quality repairs customer service!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have!

Bixby, OK
Personable and Professional
Went in for an oil change and to check a tire that was losing air and they found a nail in it and a nail in another tire. They patched and I was good to go. They are always friendly.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback!  We appreciate the fact you chose us to service your vehicle and to correct your additional issues.  We are so pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations!

We look forward to your next visit!  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

CY
Casey Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
2017 Hyundai Accent
good!
quick, friendly, comfortable waiting area.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2017 Hyundai Accent.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback.  We are so pleased to hear your visit with us was stress free and pleasant.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our service team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

NS
Nancy S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott was quick to help me with my recent visit. He came to show me that I needed an alignment and explained why it would be damaging to my car if we left it the way it was. He is such a great asset to your service department!

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you sending feedback and for the compliments regarding Scott Monroe.  He is definitely one of the best service advisors that consistently delivers high quality customer service.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.  Please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Bekeyl S.
Owasso, OK
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My advisor Scott is always professional, helpful and personable. I love the waiting room with the big comfy recliners

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2011 Hyundai Sonata.  We appreciate you sending feedback.  We are so pleased to hear Scott Monroe delivered exceptional customer service.

We look forward to your next visit.  In the meantime, feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

Mike G.
Drumright, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Your service dept. went well above the call of duty servicing my Tucson. I will definitely be back. Thank you for being so kind.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2015 Hyundai Tucson.  We appreciate your compliments and kind words regarding our service team!  We are so pleased to hear your visit with us was to your expectations.

We are look forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns.

Arran M.
Bristow, OK
2018 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
Tulsa Hyundai provides excellent customer service whenever I come in to get work done on my car.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Accent.  We appreciate you sending us your feedback and for the compliments to our service team.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

BW
Brian W.
Oologah, OK
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good work
Trustworthy service dept.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.  Thank you also for your wonderful compliment to our service team.

Darla S.
Jenks, OK
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I have an older Sonata and always happy with the service at Tulsa Hyundai. My car runs better each time. They provide information about services and what is needed.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for sending us your feedback!  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

We are looking forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our service team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

918-994-6491

Mikela C.
Oklahoma City, OK
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I was kept updated throughout the entire ordeal. The people were nice and willing to answer any questions I had.

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2015 Hyundai Elantra.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback and for the compliments regarding our service team.  We are pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

Sapulpa, OK
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Always receive the best service!
Always receive the best service!

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us you feedback! We appreciate your compliments to our team!  We strive to ensure you receive the best our team has to offer.  It's so great to hear we are exceeding your expectations!

We look forward to assisting you in the future.  In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me directly, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you have.

LG
Linda G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
I have always gotten the very best advice and service at Tulsa Hyundai. I have bought 3 cars from them and always serviced them at the dealership. The service department is excellent!

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback and for the wonderful compliments to our service department.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations.

Sand Springs, OK
06/19/2019 Category: Service
overall service for the last 4 years has been terrible. the car has had so many issues i cant even list them all. Plus 2 engines.
na

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

We appreciate you sending your candid feedback.  I will be in contact with you directly to discuss this situation in detail.

GF
Gary F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tyler was my service Rep and did a great job. Thanks for the great service. It was so fast that I did not get a chance to enjoy the media room

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2018 Hyundai Ioniq.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback and for the compliments to our service team.  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

Dean H.
Jenks, OK
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
My car was serviced and in good shape in record time!
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2007 Hyundai Elantra.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback and for your compliments to our team!  We are pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations for quality repairs and customer service.

We look forward to seeing you again.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me, or a member of our team, for appointments, questions or concerns you may have.

GS
Graham S.
Broken Arrow, OK
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I had a tire problem I called Tulsa Hyundai as I was only a few miles down the road. They said bring it in, I saw my usual service ( Scott ) and he got the tire taken care of, also the mechanic found that my alignment was out. So they fixed that as well, boy what a difference. Thank you Tulsa Hyundai..
Brian F., Service Manager from Tulsa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Dear Valued Tulsa Hyundai Customer,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking a moment to send your feedback and for your compliments to our service team!  We are so pleased to hear we are exceeding your expectations.