Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOSHUA B.
Dodge Stratus
10/11/2016
Willing to give refunds
Responded to my review quickly and offered a refund, I thought I was overcharged but it seems the diagnostics fee is a standard. Just wish I'd known about it beforehand.

10/11/2016
Overpriced
I was charged $80 for someone to talk to my car with a computer for 10 minutes. Needless to say I feel ripped off, and I'm not coming back.
Steve S. from Tunex Of Riverton responded on 10/12/2016

Joshua, I'm sorry you feel ripped off and will gladly refund your money. I also would like to let you know why we charge for the almost an hour we spent diagnosing your car. The code your gave us was P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow. The comman causes for this are:
- bad purge valve
- clogged or disconnected purge line
- vacuum leak near the purge line /engine intake connection
- bad vapor pressure sensor
- damaged or cracked charcoal canister
- faulty leak detection pump (LDP)
- bad NVLD unit (Chrysler)
- sticking or faulty vent valve
- cracked or clogged EVAP VSV vacuum hoses (Toyota)
- bad EVAP VSV valve (Toyota)
- misrouted vacuum hoses
- open or short in the purge valve control wiring
- rusted filler neck
Since your purge valve was relativly new we assumed it was ok and continued to elimnate the other items.

If you still feel we over charged you please let me know and I will happily refund you your diagnostic.

KT
KELLY T.
Ram 1500
11/05/2018
Fast and honest service
Second time I've been to this Tunex and I have yet to be unhappy with the service. Both visits were quick and easy. They will be my first choice the next time I need help with a car.

Ben H.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the staff have always treated him really well.

Adriana M.
INFINITI QX60
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Adriana said she was in and out.

NS
Nick S.
Utah
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the service was fine. The work was done fast. The service price was more than he expected.

Jim A.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did good work, the owner was kind, and the service was fast.

LL
LAKI L.
Kia Sorento
10/23/2018
Best place so far
Love going to this place love the service and the people there

10/21/2018
Very friendly staff
Very professional and friendly staff. They don’t try to push any services on you and just inform you on what they found and what options are available.

10/18/2018
Great professional service
The service we received was professional and timely. The employees communicated with us throughout our service and told us exactly what we could expect to pay. We were very impressed with the clear and upfront communication.

Mazda CX-5
10/16/2018
Great experience
My oil change appointment started right on time and was completed in 30 minutes. With a coupon I paid less than I expected. The supervisor (?) was helpful and congenial.

BT
BONNIE / TERRY T.
10/16/2018
Always positive. Always trustworthy.
I never worry about the quality of service. Any concerns about my vehicle are always brought to my attention.

CLAUDE W.
10/14/2018
.....
.....

TF
TRUDIE F.
10/12/2018
Oil changes
Convenient, fast, thorough, clean, friendly.

GG
Gary G.
Grantsville, UT
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was timely.

Jaxon M.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jaxon said he would recommend this business for service.