Judy W.
Fox Island, WA
05/24/2020
Thank you for restoring my confidence in the old gal!!
Starts right up and drives better than when I purchased it.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Sometimes it takes a old guy to help out a old gal. Glad to hear your feeling more confident. Thanks for the 5 stars. Joe.

KH
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
05/17/2020
Outstanding customer service!
I am so impressed by how well it was explained to me everything I needed repaired on my car and all of my options. I felt really respected and that I truly had an understanding of what was wrong with my Toyota. I have not felt that way with other mechanics. Highly recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/19/2020

Hello Kim. Thanks for all the kind words. God bless you for all the work you do with your dogs and the women they connect with. See you next time. Joe.

TR
Travis R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/11/2020
Been looking for a good mechanic and found one.
I was looking for good local mechanic and found it in Turcos Automotive. Friendly and prompt service, good pricing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Travis. Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time through. Joe.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/07/2020
concern for the customer
Every time I take my vehicle into Turco Automotive the more impressed I am with their service and dedication to their customers. Primary reason was for an oil change, They went over and above. They checked out vehicle discovering that low beams headlights not working. Analyzed and repaired. Additionally, checked out windshield washer. Battery had crimped line and acid on line. Spliced in new hose.
They went beyond just the service I had come in for and checked out vehicle. This was a great service to me and shows their dedication to their customers. Recommend Turco Automotive very highly.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Kent. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We'll see you next time through. Thanks again. Joe.

Sharon S.
Fox Island, WA
04/25/2020
New battery
Jumped my car to get it in to see Joe for new battery and oil change. The turnaround time was fast and he was on board with my efforts to socially distance!!! Definitely an essential service in these crazy times.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Thanks Sharon for the great review. Stay safe and I'll see you next time around. Joe.

Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Sharon. Your right these are crazy times. Thanks again for the kind words. See you next time. Joe.

RT
Randy T.
04/23/2020
Fast easy & kind
Did everything i needed in a timely manner & felt very reliable , will definitely be coming back for all my car needs. Handled my car issues especially well even during the pandemic and having a lack of employees
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Hi Randy. Thanks so much for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time through. Joe.

SD
Sue D.
04/21/2020
Professional & Trustworthy
Joe & his crew always do a thorough job, are easy to work with & get my car back in a timely manner. I trust Joe & feel his prices are fair.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks Sue for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time through. Joe.

LL
Lorraine L.
04/21/2020
Getting me back to Carolina
Thanks for being the kind of mechanics that are so rare anymore
Never felt talked into anything that could wait ( breaks ) but with 2800 miles before I find out if my mechanic at home is still working wasn’t worth the anxiety. Your prices are fair and your service expedient
If I ever find myself in Gig Harbor again I will be back
Turning my air bnb host on to you
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks Lorraine for the kind words. Hope you stay safe and thanks for all the work your doing. Joe.

Robert M.
03/29/2020
While I was surprised at how much work was needed everything they did was necessary and I am very pleased with their work. I've taken both my vehicles to turco's in the past year each time they have done an excellent job and have only had the vehicle for a day or two. They are roughly 15% more expensive than the previous place I had gone for similar repairs but from looking at my invoice and seeing the work they have done, the money was spent on better parts, which is well worth it to me.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/31/2020

Hello Robert. Thanks for the 5 stars and the great review. Hope you and yours are keeping safe. Look forward to seeing you next time.
Joe.

David L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2020 Category: Service
David said that the staff are good friends of his, he is treated well and satisfied with the work that he requests to be done.

Mr./Ms. S.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/10/2020
Conscientious, thorough, price well w/out cutting corners
Turcos is great about figuring out service needs and coming in with as good a price as possible. They respond immediately, are thorough and professional. They are on top of the maintenance schedules for my car. I have no complaints about any aspect of their service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Joy. Great review. Thanks for taking the time to write it. See you next time. Joe.

Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/31/2020

Hi Joy. Thank you so much for the great review. Please stay safe and have a great Easter. Joe.

DK
Dargo K.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Dargo said he has known the staff for awhile and he is satisfied with services he received. He said every time he goes back, the service is better than the last time and that they never force him on what to do, and he appreciates that.

Mike S.
03/06/2020
Fast service
Our car would not start. Joe gave me some pointers on what to do to try to start it. They worked.
Joe then insisted that we bring the car in for an inspection. By the end of the day the car had been inspected and a new battery installed.
One day service was appreciated.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks for letting us work on your Honda. Hope you have a great spring and thanks for the 5 stars.
Joe.

RK
Ron K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/28/2020
Considerate
Willing to go the extra mile to help.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/04/2020

Hi Ron. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

Ken M.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Ken said everything was done professionally and efficiently with this business.