Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TW
Tony W.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was done quickly and affordably.

Michelle M.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff did a good job.

Sharon S.
Fox Island, WA
09/02/2019
Prompt and courteous.
Got my vehicle into the shop in a timely manner and general maintenance completed as promised!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Sharron, We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a nice Fall!

Joe and the Crew

Scott S.
08/14/2019
Personal service and language you can understand
Would recommend this business to anyone also think the safety inspection is the best very through money well spent
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Hi Scott. Thanks for the great review. Have a great summer and we'll see you next time.

BY
Bill Y.
Fox Island, WA
Chevrolet S-10
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff did a wonderful job. The vehicle runs better than ever.

NJ
Nancy J.
Acura MDX
08/09/2019
Thanks for helping me out with my oil issue!
A lifesaver! Got me in for emergency issue, found the problem and fixed it within minutes. Thank you !
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Your very welcome Nancy. Thanks for the 5 stars. Keep up the good work. Your such a blessing to your mother.

Robert G.
08/09/2019
Transmission advice and service
Joe evaluated my 2002 Honda with 162000 miles that had problems with the transmission. Joe gave me an honest recommendation and suggested a process to try first. So far so good. He also gave me a discount on the fluid that.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Robert. Thanks for the 5 stars. Hope you get a lot of miles out of civic. Thanks again. Joe.

Tom M.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the he likes the way the facility does business.

Mel P.
Tacoma, WA
08/03/2019
Thanks Joe for the quick and great service on my recent alternator repair. You always do a great job
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Mel for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us. See you next time. Joe.

MO
Michael O.
Olalla, WA
08/01/2019
Quality work at agreed price and on time
Quality work at agreed price and on time
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Michael. Thanks for giving us 5 stars. See you next time. Have a great rest of your summer.

KJ
Karl J.
Lakebay, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Karl said the employees were professional. They were proficient. They completed the service he requested.

SG
Sherry G.
Lexus ES 330
07/29/2019
Top Notch
Joe came highly recommended and now I know why! Customer service, professionalism and honesty are all 5 stars.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Hello Sherry. Thank you so much for the high marks. Look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great rest of your summer.

Mike and Wendy S.
Acura MDX
07/23/2019
Turco’s Automotive
Turco’s Automotive always does quality work!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Mike and Wendy! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a wonderful summer.

Joe and the Crew

KL
Keith and Mary L.
07/20/2019
2001 CRV
Joe has taken care of all of our vehicles maintenance and repairs since the 1990's. We currently have 4 cars in the driveway. He has seen it all. He is thorough and trustworthy and only takes care of what is essential. I praise and recommend his shop whenever the opportunity arises.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Keith and Mary! It means a lot that you have such wonderful things to say about us. We look forward to seeing you in the future for scheduled maintenance.

Have a wonderful summer!

Joe and the Crew.

07/14/2019
Automotive gem in Gig Harbor!
The past few years I have been leasing cars during my stay in Gig Harbor, but recently I brought my 18 year old Jeep from Utah as my daughter needed the newer, gas saving leased vehicle for her use while at medical school and running around in Portland. I was worried that I wouldn't find a trustworthy (or knowledgeable) mechanic for my well loved Jeep in Gig Harbor especially since I had babied the car in Utah with a mechanic there that I'd known and trusted with all my cars for nearly 25 years. I had scoured the Yelp recommendations and also requested input from others in Gig Harbor and they all pointed me to Joe Turco and his expertise. I was so pleased with the honesty, friendliness and knowledge he and his staff showed me. What was most impressive was how he gave me detailed print outs of what was needed to keep my Jeep running smoothly --these were with costs and prioritized so I knew exactly what to do and could schedule when to do the needful.

Joe Turco and Turco Automotive are an automotive gem in Gig Harbor. Thank you, Joe!

Chuck W.
07/12/2019
best auto repair service in the Harbor
I have used this service for many years. If you want top quality, honest repair service this is the place to take your vehicles.

BD
Bruce D.
Nissan Murano
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said everything was great. He got good service and the staff were pleasant to deal with. He liked the 24 month guarantee on the service.

Shaun H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/01/2019
Great Service!
Always great service and communication from the team at Turco's.

thanks!

Chip S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/29/2019
Fast, well done, and friendly
Had our car fixed in a day. Staff was very friendly and price seemed fair.

SD
Sue D.
06/29/2019
Efficient & Friendly Service
Joe & his crew have always been great! Honest & fair. I’ve taken my cars there for years & will continue to do so.