Tod B.
09/16/2020
A+ customer service
Driving for work pulled off and had smoke coming from under the hood. I was able to make it to Turco's and they made time to get my vehicle in on the lift and inspected right then. They had the part I needed delivered to them right away and had me back on the road and back to work in about 90 minutes. I figured I was going to be out of commission for the whole day or more. Very grateful and impressed with the service here.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Tod! We were more than happy to help you out. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

have a wonderful Fall,

Honda Civic Cpe
09/15/2020
Trustworthy
Very trustworthy, I have twice had other places say that I needed belts replaced, but when I go here to get a second opinion they have told me that was not true. In one case the first place told me I needed a timing belt replaced but my car has a chain so...yeah.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review John. We are glad to hear we have your trust. Welcome back to the Harbor!

09/10/2020
Amazing service that I can trust
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

HS
Holm S.
Volvo XC90
09/10/2020
Caring , fair and honest staff
Have serviced my cars there for 5 years and always got first class service. They seem to really love working on vehicles.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the great review Holm and all the fresh produce!

PS
Paul S.
08/28/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, creative problem-solving, affordable
Joe was confident he could fix the broken trunk lock and he did, with knowledge and creativity, in a timely fashion, and affordable. We come to him because we trust him not only to do the work but because they are trustworthy in their assessment of what is actually needed. Thanks, Joe!!! Lucy S.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words! You guys are always so nice. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Arrivederci !!

Have a good Fall!

TK
Tom K.
08/27/2020
Owner and staff very knowledgeable.
I have taken my vehicles to Turco’s Automotive on several occasions. I’m more than satisfied with their high quality work. They are friendly, fast and I have no complaints.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Hi Tom, thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service.

See you in the fall,

08/21/2020
Quick diagnosis, quality work, friendly people, good price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are more than happy to help you with your car needs. Have a wonderful day.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

08/16/2020
Good service, very friendly.

Jim B.
08/14/2020
Trustworthy and very competent mechanics
2007 Honda Pilot in for service and thorough check.
This is our Mexico car-drive there in Oct and it either stays there for the summeR or we drive back to GH. Had a issue with power steering - o ring was the problem and now it works as normal. I have complete confidence in this shop- they find issue before they become big issues.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Jim. We are happy to hear your car is running great.

LR
Larry R.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/14/2020
Joe (owner) and staff are very pleasant and thorough in servicing our vehicles and offer competitive pricing.
I first discovered Joe T and crew while looking for a competent mechanic to service my classic 1971 Datsun 240Z .......no easy task! As it turned out, Joe in the past had owned a similar Z-car and was very familiar with the vehicle. He was very thorough in diagnosing the work needed and we did a fair amount of work (ie. brakes, clutch, radiator, hoses, lights, fluids and routine service. The car is now in excellent condition and looks and runs great. I am the original owner, having bought the car new in "71! I couldn't be more pleased with Turco's Automotive and in fact just had our Lexus serviced there. I consider Joe & Crew my mechanic for life!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us that we were able to exceed your expecations and provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for preventative maintenance. Have a wonderful Labor day.

Kia Sedona
08/12/2020
This is the store I trust
This is my first time to be in Turco. Joe gave me the professional answer quickly and accurately,he fixed my car with a very good price,they also checked my car and found an issue,Joe fixed it with the easiest but the best way. There is no add on sales,they are honest. I will recommend this shop to my friends.

Mickey C.
08/11/2020
Thorough and friendly service
Great customer service with a complete overview of my car’s condition. Requested oil change and a need to trace an oil leak. Timely estimate with explanation and detailed information regarding the oil leak and that new brakes were needed (I knew that but had forgot to have them checked out). They knew my car! Travels great now.

Mark S.
GMC Yukon XL
08/11/2020
Fair Price. Quick.
Ready in 26 hours after I brought it in. Will use again.