GO
Gail O.
01/16/2017
Return Customer
I have had the opportunity to use the friendly service at Turco's three times in the last 10 or 12 months as I assist a special needs friend from our church maintaining her Ford Focus. Joe and his son are very outgoing as well as mechanically knowledgeable. Their estimates have been very fair and spot on when I comes time to pay the bill. I would recommend their service to anyone. Gaikl

JN
Jim N.
01/16/2017
Cabin Heat
Their analysis of why my Jeep was not heating saved me $1000. It turned out to be an actuator and not my blend doors which would of required my dash to be removed.

John S.
Fox Island, WA
Ford Expedition EL
12/31/2016
Very professional. Job done quickly and professionally
We were in Washington visiting relatives when the fuel pump in our car failed. The fuel pump, which is located in the fuel tank was replaced and we got the car back the next day. This enabled us to keep our schedule returning home to California on time. Good work Joe and crew.

Jeff G.
Washington
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is honest and they do a good job. Jeff said he is always very happy with the work this business does for him.

Brad M.
12/24/2016
Joe is honest
Joe and team are great!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/24/2016

Thanks Brad.
hope you have a great Christmas..

Marc H.
12/17/2016
Outstanding Service
My family has been searching for a honest, expert car and truck mechanic for a significant amount of time here on the Peninsula. Turco's Automotive fits the qualification exactly. Joe and his team of auto technicians examined our 2008 Subaru Forester, performed safety checks on the vehicle, provided advise, and most importantly - did what they said they were going to do. Absolutely superlative service.

Jim S.

Walker and Amanda S.
Chrysler Voyager
12/03/2016
Consistent. Fast. Fare
I have been taking my cars to Joe for 5 years. I drive beaters and don't want to be insulted with a laundry list of unnecessary fixes. Joe gets it and I appreciate that! He gets me back on the road without breaking the bank.

Camilla H.
Infiniti M35
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Camilla said Joe has good communication and professional interaction. They got her scheduled really quickly and got the vehicle repaired quickly.

Mary L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Mary said the business did a really good job.

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said Joe is a pretty cool guy. He is an honest employee and has always done good work. He is very pleased with the service. Joe truly cares about his customers.

CR
Chad R.
Johnson City, TN
Mazda CX-9
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Chad said this business always does a good job and gets him in and out.

Murray H.
11/21/2016
Experience and care
Joe goes above and beyond every time and he hires like minded sticklers for perfection

Mr./Ms. S.
Honda Fit
11/20/2016
Attentive, quick response and service
This is my first time with Turcos. The service, starting with my phone call, has been courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. I plan to return, this place knows Hondas and I am very happy to have found Turcos.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/21/2016

Thanks Joy for the kind words.
Have a nice turkey day.
Joe

Martha D.
Washington
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Martha said the staff at this business is very helpful and honest with telling her what service is absolutely necessary.