Colett C.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Colette said she was really pleased, they did a good job.

TR
Tige R.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Tige said the employees did a good job.

LL
Leonard L.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said that they are better than average. They pay attention to detail and he saved a few bucks.

TV
Tom V.
Audi TT
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the employees were fair and honest.

HB
Heidi B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/17/2019
Caring, friendly, personalized service.
My experience with Joe Turco was exceptional. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. He fixed my car the same day. When I told him that I was looking to buy a used car and was anxious about the process, he gave me helpful tips and info. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and I came away with a feeling of trust that I do not expect when dealing with the auto industry. I would especially recommend him to women who have had less than acceptable experiences with repair shops in the past. I will be bringing my cars to him in the future.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks Heidi for taking the time to write such a great review.
Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see you next time through.
Joe.

Mike and Wendy S.
11/13/2019
Maintenance Service
Great service and trusted mechanic.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Joe and the Crew.

Seattle, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/05/2019
Finding a good mechanic is hard; these are your guys!!
Amazing SUPER FAST service, fair prices on both parts and labor. Got stranded with a dead engine on an 08 outback; towing guy recommended Turco's. Diagnosis: seized camshaft, bent valves, junked engine. I spent a day researching my options, calling around, deciding on repair vs scrap; Joe saw that I was uncomfortable putting in a high-mileage motor so he went out of his way to find a low-mile option for me. Work started Tuesday, I had my car back on Friday. New engine, belts, hoses, rear struts, airbox, fluids including transmission and power steering. All in four days, including parts shipping. Very nice people, zero pressure - all of the extra stuff like struts I mentioned to them first because I knew they were on their way out. I live in Seattle and I might go all the way to Gig Harbor if I get more car trouble because these guys are that amazing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks so much for the great review. Hope you get a lot more miles out of your Subaru. Have a great holiday season!

Joe and the Gang

GO
Gail O.
Chevrolet
10/31/2019
Turco's Cares For Collector Cars,Too!
I have owned my 1967 Camaro for forty years. I do my own tinkering and have used other mechanics in the past to help maintain its's originality. I asked Joe and his shop to service the brakes for the first time in thirty years (only 24,500 miles use). They gave me an honest, detailed status report of all the vehicle systems and did some other minor troubleshooting of the carburetor and windshield washer mechanism. I trust Turco's Automotive to keep my classic drivable. I think they even enjoyed working on the old technology!

Kirti S.
10/31/2019
Superb service- as always!
I'm so glad that I was recommended to go to Joe and Turco's Automotive for my vehicle. Joe and his team are knowledgeable and I'm especially thankful for their honest assessments of both the work that needs to be done and the approximate costs that it will incur. Joe, Brittany and the others of his team are simply wonderful.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Kirti. Thanks so much for the great review. Look forward to seeing you next time. Joe.

Michael C.
Fox Island, WA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business accommodated his needs and the work was done in a reasonable time.

Alison B.
10/30/2019
GREAT EXPERIENCE
My coworker recommended me to Joe. Even though he didn't do any repairs on my car, he gave me a very knowledgeable and honest diagnosis and let me know it was time to retire my vehicle rather than trying to make a dime off of me. I've never had a better experience with a mechanic to this day. It's rare you find someone that looks out for the customer's best interest. Will be going back indefinitely with my future car needs. Thanks Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Alison. Thanks for the great review. Always hard to say goodbye to your car. Hope you have good luck finding a new car. Please feel free to call me or let me look at what ever you decide to buy. Thanks again. Joe

PN
Patty N.
Subaru Baja
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Patty said the staff are always friendly, prompt, efficient, informative and provided good work. She added that they have great customer service.

WD
Wayne D.
Washington
Honda Accord
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said that the business is very good. He stated that one of the reasons he uses this facility is because he knows he can get an honest opinion and evaluation of what might be wrong with his vehicle at this business.

DT
David T.
Olalla, WA
10/20/2019
Friendly, professional service
Joe is a great guy - honest, dependable and professional.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Hi David. Thanks for the great review. See you next time around.
Joe.

Jay W.
Dodge Durango
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Jay said that they do a thorough job at a reputable level. They are a fantastic and reputable organization.