Ray H.
06/26/2020
The only place I’ll ever take my vehicles!
Joe and his team are the best, fair, honest, and always deliver. Thank you again!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Hi Ray. Thanks for the great review. See you next time.
Joe.

BJ
Bryan J.
Saturn VUE
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said everything went smooth, they fixed it, they did their job, and they were efficient.

PN
Patty N.
Subaru Baja
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Patty said they have been going to this business for years and recommend it all the time. She stated the service is always great, timely, friendly, it is always an accurate estimate, the staff is efficient and it is always done on time.

SK
Seth K.
Spanaway, WA
Kia Sedona
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Seth said he had great service.

Mike S.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/09/2020
Joe was very helpful in getting my truck in for an oil change and inspection before my road trip.
Joe and his team went through my truck and gave me a list of things that needed to be done to it. Joe gave me priorities so that I could authorize some of the work done immediately and other work could be held off until another appointment.
I appreciated their efforts and expertise.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks for the all the kind words. Hope you have a great trip and I'll see you when you get back. Thanks again. Joe.

DT
David T.
Olalla, WA
06/04/2020
Always prompt and courteous service.
When you have a 20 year old car, you take it in for repairs with some frequency. I've never been disappointed in my dealings with Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Hi david. Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

GL
Gary L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/31/2020
Just had service done at TURCOS. Joe got us in and out and provided honest service
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Gary. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time through. Joe.

LD
Laurie D.
Olalla, WA
05/31/2020
Truck service
I can always trust Turcos or do a thorough service on my vehicle. Honest. Reliable.Cost effective!

Mike D.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he had been having problems with his vehicle for 6 years and he was ready to sell it for $2000. He dropped his vehicle off that night and the next morning at 10:00 he was calling for his vehicle to be picked up. He is very happy his vehicle is fixed and he this is one of the best mechanics he has met in years.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear your truck is doing better. See you next time around. Joe.

Judy W.
Fox Island, WA
05/24/2020
Thank you for restoring my confidence in the old gal!!
Starts right up and drives better than when I purchased it.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Sometimes it takes a old guy to help out a old gal. Glad to hear your feeling more confident. Thanks for the 5 stars. Joe.

KH
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
05/17/2020
Outstanding customer service!
I am so impressed by how well it was explained to me everything I needed repaired on my car and all of my options. I felt really respected and that I truly had an understanding of what was wrong with my Toyota. I have not felt that way with other mechanics. Highly recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/19/2020

Hello Kim. Thanks for all the kind words. God bless you for all the work you do with your dogs and the women they connect with. See you next time. Joe.

TR
Travis R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/11/2020
Been looking for a good mechanic and found one.
I was looking for good local mechanic and found it in Turcos Automotive. Friendly and prompt service, good pricing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Travis. Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time through. Joe.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/07/2020
concern for the customer
Every time I take my vehicle into Turco Automotive the more impressed I am with their service and dedication to their customers. Primary reason was for an oil change, They went over and above. They checked out vehicle discovering that low beams headlights not working. Analyzed and repaired. Additionally, checked out windshield washer. Battery had crimped line and acid on line. Spliced in new hose.
They went beyond just the service I had come in for and checked out vehicle. This was a great service to me and shows their dedication to their customers. Recommend Turco Automotive very highly.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Kent. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We'll see you next time through. Thanks again. Joe.

Sharon S.
Fox Island, WA
04/25/2020
New battery
Jumped my car to get it in to see Joe for new battery and oil change. The turnaround time was fast and he was on board with my efforts to socially distance!!! Definitely an essential service in these crazy times.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Thanks Sharon for the great review. Stay safe and I'll see you next time around. Joe.

Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Hi Sharon. Your right these are crazy times. Thanks again for the kind words. See you next time. Joe.

RT
Randy T.
04/23/2020
Fast easy & kind
Did everything i needed in a timely manner & felt very reliable , will definitely be coming back for all my car needs. Handled my car issues especially well even during the pandemic and having a lack of employees
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/29/2020

Hi Randy. Thanks so much for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time through. Joe.