Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rick R.
04/26/2018
Thank you Joe. I can always count on Turco’s Automotive for great service and a fair price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hi Rick. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.

Joe and Sandy H.
Kia Optima
04/26/2018
Peace of Mind
I have had work done on my car a number of times and always have received prompt thorough service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hey you guys. Thanks for the 5 stars. Sorry we didn't have more time to look at all the pictures of your mission trip.

GG
Gretchen G.
Chrysler Aspen
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gretchen said she loves the business. She always gets the best treatment and the best service there. They are very fair with their prices, they follow up, and they care about their customers. They explain the service so she can understand and really do their homework to find out how to explain things the best way. They don't try to con her into doing something on her vehicle that she doesn't need. The owner is honest, straightforward, and he runs a great business. She holds him in the highest regard and that won't ever change.

James W.
04/21/2018
Honest, fair price, quick
I highly recommend Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hello James and Susan. Thanks again for the high marks.

GN
Gary N.
Lexus LS 400
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was just perfect, everything he wanted to be done was done and the business went above and beyond.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks Gary. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Talk soon.

AG
Allan G.
04/08/2018
Good honest people
When you take your car to Turco’s automotive ou know your in good hands. It will be done right and everything is communicated before work is done. No surprises.

FB
Fred B.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.

DN
Dean N.
03/26/2018
Joe is always great about responding to emergency situations and taking action in a timely manner.
I hit Joe with an emergency brake situation early Monday morning, and asked for a "trip inspection" and general checkup, along with an oil and filter change. Somehow he accomplished all this in one day, done by 4 that afternoon. Several other needs were noted and fixed. I have absolute confidence that Joe will never try to upsell me or recommend any repair that isn't needed. He's a man of integrity, and I trust him - that's why he's my one and only repair shop! Thanks, Joe! I know that every penny's worth of work was needed and done right. =o)
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/26/2018

Hi Dean.
Thanks so much for the great review.
Thanks for helping teach Andrew music at school.

KL
Kristof L.
Tacoma, WA
Honda Accord
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Kristof said the employees did a quick diagnosis. They fixed his vehicle the next day and it was done in a timely manner.

Tom S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/21/2018
best shop in gig harbor
another great job

Jimmy B.
03/15/2018
Feels like working with family
After taking my truck to another shop (because Joe wasn't open on Sat and it fit my schedule...Nothing against him) and getting horrible service and NOT getting my ujoints replaced like I asked I took it to Joe.In and out and excellent service...I'll never take my car or truck anywhere but here...I work on my own stuff when i can but he is absolutely marvelous...
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/18/2018

Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.
Have a great spring and just let us know when you need any other work.

Leanne S.
Washington
INFINITI FX35
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Leanne said she always goes there because Joe is great. She would rather go there than to a dealership.

LF
Lori F.
Bellevue, WA
03/11/2018
Love this Shop!
Great shop! Honest, dependable & they know what they are doing!
I totally trust them & they do great work!
I drive from Bellevue to Gig Harbor & totally worth it!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/13/2018

Hi Lori. Thanks for taking time to write a great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Thanks again.

BE
Bill E.
03/08/2018
Thanks Joe!
You replaced my noisy worn out front wheel bearings in time and under budget. My Toyota Tacoma is back to its nice smooth ride. Thanks!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Hi Bill.
Thanks for the great review.
I'll share it with the Doug and James.
Have a great weekend.

AH
Anne H.
03/07/2018
Helpful and professional
We took our truck to Turco's so could prioritize what needed to be done. They were quick, efficient, and very helpful and professional - we now know what we need to get done and a time frame. They even did one of the jobs for us and it came in under bid! Very nice people to work with!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Thanks Anne.
It's always fun to see you when you come in.
Thanks for the great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.

Dave S.
Volvo XC90
03/03/2018
Thank you!!
Dave thinks you're the greatest since sliced bread! Thank you!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Hi Dave. Thanks for the great review.
Did you know that Otto Frederick Rohwedder of Davenport, Iowa, United States, invented the first loaf-at-a-time bread-slicing machine. A prototype he built in 1912 was destroyed in a fire and it was not until 1928 that Rohwedder had a fully working machine ready.

Mark H.
Sumner, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business is great and they all treat him well.

Shaun H.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/19/2018
Happy 1st Time Customer!
I researched a variety of automotive service professionals in my area and Turco's had the best on-line reviews, so I thought I would give them a shot. My experience was top notch! I have an aging 2007 Pathfinder that I felt needed a tune up, but not sure on what. They did a great job diagnosing what was necessary vs. unnecessary and presented me with my options. Joe was great communicating the options and they did a great job on my vehicle. I'll be back for sure!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Shaun. Thank you so much for the great review.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I'll let the guys know what you said.

QS
Quinn S.
Port Townsend, WA
02/18/2018
Was on the way to Oregon and noticed coolant leaking from the radiator. Turco’s got me back on my way a few hours later.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/20/2018

Hello Quinn. Thanks for the great review.
Have fun when your off road and stay safe.

GG
Gretchen G.
Chrysler Aspen
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Gretchen said she loves this business.