08/21/2020
Quick diagnosis, quality work, friendly people, good price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are more than happy to help you with your car needs. Have a wonderful day.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

08/16/2020
Good service, very friendly.

Jim B.
08/14/2020
Trustworthy and very competent mechanics
2007 Honda Pilot in for service and thorough check.
This is our Mexico car-drive there in Oct and it either stays there for the summeR or we drive back to GH. Had a issue with power steering - o ring was the problem and now it works as normal. I have complete confidence in this shop- they find issue before they become big issues.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Jim. We are happy to hear your car is running great.

LR
Larry R.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/14/2020
Joe (owner) and staff are very pleasant and thorough in servicing our vehicles and offer competitive pricing.
I first discovered Joe T and crew while looking for a competent mechanic to service my classic 1971 Datsun 240Z .......no easy task! As it turned out, Joe in the past had owned a similar Z-car and was very familiar with the vehicle. He was very thorough in diagnosing the work needed and we did a fair amount of work (ie. brakes, clutch, radiator, hoses, lights, fluids and routine service. The car is now in excellent condition and looks and runs great. I am the original owner, having bought the car new in "71! I couldn't be more pleased with Turco's Automotive and in fact just had our Lexus serviced there. I consider Joe & Crew my mechanic for life!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us that we were able to exceed your expecations and provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for preventative maintenance. Have a wonderful Labor day.

Kia Sedona
08/12/2020
This is the store I trust
This is my first time to be in Turco. Joe gave me the professional answer quickly and accurately,he fixed my car with a very good price,they also checked my car and found an issue,Joe fixed it with the easiest but the best way. There is no add on sales,they are honest. I will recommend this shop to my friends.

Mickey C.
08/11/2020
Thorough and friendly service
Great customer service with a complete overview of my car’s condition. Requested oil change and a need to trace an oil leak. Timely estimate with explanation and detailed information regarding the oil leak and that new brakes were needed (I knew that but had forgot to have them checked out). They knew my car! Travels great now.

Mark S.
GMC Yukon XL
08/11/2020
Fair Price. Quick.
Ready in 26 hours after I brought it in. Will use again.

Robert M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/09/2020
They are honest and do great work. I am happy to have found them and will be a life long customer.

PF
Paul and Jill F.
08/03/2020
Honest and fair, Turco’s is the go to shop for auto maintenance

Ken M.
Mazda Tribute
07/31/2020
Best in Gig Harbor.
Fair price. Good service. Friendly staff. Will definitely use as my mechanic for my 2 cars. Joe is a great guy. Thanks.

07/27/2020
Trustworthy care
Great experience at Turco’s - able to get my car fixed same day with trustworthy care. They took the time to explain the problem, the necessary repair and kept me updated on the process. Reasonably priced as well. Recently moved here so happy to find a place to have take care of my car.

Charles B.
07/22/2020
Responsive, knowledgeable, efficient & flexible!
In my case, I was allowed to pick up my vehicle after closing time!

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/22/2020
Customer care
Took vehicle in for an oil change. They again went beyond and checked car out for other problems. Found that Brake light switch was out and they replaced it. I had no idea I was driving around without brake lights. Thanks Turco Automotive!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Hi Kent. Thanks for the great review. See you next time through. Joe.