Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Brad M.
09/11/2018
Communication
Joe is always honest and great on communicating with what needs to be done with my vehicle. Friendly and trustworthy staff.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

We are more than happy to help you with your vehicles needs! Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review. We really appreciate your business and we hope you will return to us in the future. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions about our work.

09/11/2018
Great Customer Service
Very understanding, explained the work being completed, & set me up to pay more attention to my car moving forward.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for leaving Turco's Automotive a great review! We are more than happy to explain the work being done on your car and answer any questions you may have during the process. Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to be your shop of choice when your vehicle needs regular maintenance.
Thanks Again, Turco's Automotive.

Mike S.
09/08/2018
Chrystler Maintenance
Joe (owner) was professional and honest. Though my engine cylinder issue couldn’t be resolved, he was honest and didn’t over-charge. In fact, he was gracious in calculating the cost. I will go back to him.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Mike for leaving Turco's Automotive a wonderful review! We are thankful for your business and are happy to know that you will bring your vehicles to us in the future. Although it is unfortunate that we were not able to fix the issue the vehicle is having, we were more than happy to diagnose the problem and let you know what was going on.

Mona S.
Acura 3.2TL
09/07/2018
As a woman I appreciate the respect and information about how my car was serviced!
Thank you! I enjoy bringing my car to you , experience great service, communication and respect. Thank you all!! I highly recommend you.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Mona for leaving Turco's Automotive a great review! We really enjoyed working on your car and hope to be your shop of choice when you need work done. Please don't hesitate to call the shop if you have any questions or concerns.
THnaks again, Turco's Automotive.

ST
Scott T.
Fox Island, WA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the business was very thorough in explaining the service. He also received a phone call the next day to follow up with him and make sure his issue was resolved.

HH
Henry H.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Henry said everything was done how it was supposed to be done and it was on time.

Mike B.
Tacoma, WA
Ford Flex
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business were very helpful.

Thomas M.
Fox Island, WA
08/27/2018
They explain what needs to be done and they do what they say.
I believe this is a very safe place to bring your car.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you Thomas for leaving Turco's Automotive a 5 star review! Your business is greatly appricitated and we hope to see you again at some point for regular maintenance.

CD
Craig D.
Honda Element
08/24/2018
Great service. Completed ina timely fashion,
Joe and crew always are straightforward and honest about what needs to be done, and they don’t do what doesn’t! I have a 2005 Honda’s Element and trust them to do a great job every time.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We appriciate your business and hope to be your first choice when it comes to vehicle maintenance. Please don't hesitate to call if something comes up or if you have any questions about our work, we are more than happy to help.

MT
Megan T.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Megan said this business was really good with communicating and keeping her posted about the additional work that needed to be done.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you megan for leaving Turco's Automotive a wonderful review. We enjoyed working on your vehicle and hope to be your shop choice for future maintenance.

LE
Lester E.
Port Orchard, WA
08/15/2018
What can I say about Turco's Automotive, except I trust them & Joe is now servicing 'All' the vehicles in my household
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for leaving Turco's Automotive a wonderful review! Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to continue to be your garage choice for regular maintenance.
Thanks, BritainyGrey.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/10/2018
Reliable, trustworthy, reasonably priced, honest
The receptionist was friendly and made you feel welcome when you walk in. This was my first time using Turco at the recommendation of a friend. Work professionally done, and at a reasonable price. Mechanics knew what they were doing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for leaving Turco's a great review! We really appriciate your buisness and hope to see you again in the future for rutine maintence.

Dave S.
Kia Sportage
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff is great and friendly. They treat him nice, and do what they say they are going to do. They are reasonable priced.

Murray P.
Plymouth Barracuda
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Murray said the staff was personable and did a good job.

BJ
Bruce J.
07/10/2018
Trusted ownership with great service
We’ve been taking our cars to Joe Turco for many years. Turco’s has been our “go-to” mechanic. Excellent communication, solid work and fair price. Highly recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Bruce for the great review. Have a great summer.
Thanks again.
Joe.

GN
Gary N.
Lexus LS 400
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business is competent. Their prices are fair. Their schedule is convenient and they know what they are doing. He is delighted with their service.

Charles B.
06/21/2018
Convenient, Friendly, Punctual and Responsive
Thanks, Joe.......I appreciate your input........Chuck
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you sir. Hope you have a great summer.
Thanks again. Joe.

Josh M.
Washington
Nissan Xterra
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

PR
Packy R.
Washington
Acura TL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Packy said the staff were able to get the service that he needed done in a timely manner.

AH
Anne H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/09/2018
Excellent speedy service
As always, I called Joe and he told me when they could work on the car - I brought it over, and it was done just like he said and for even less than I thought! Joe and his guys are professional, friendly and honest! Thanks again for taking care of my car!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank's Anne. Hope you guys have a great summer.
See you soon.