Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Karen B.
Fircrest, WA
11/27/2017
Honda CRV
Great, quick & lots cheaper than the dealer! My old car drives like a dream now!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/27/2017

Hi Karen.
Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.
Hope you have a great Christmas.

EJ
Eric J.
Olalla, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2017
Excellent care and response
Jo has a personal care that is not often seen in the world of care repairs. He was prompt in answering my questions, and was fair in his price estimations. We will return for additional care needs.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/27/2017

Hi Eric. Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review.
Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

MO
Michael O.
Olalla, WA
11/17/2017
As usual, service was great : completed and priced as agreed. Also, noted the need for wiper blades and, as a relatively minor item, added them to the work done.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/17/2017

Hi Michael.
Thanks for letting us work on your Pilot and thanks for the great review.
Have a great Thanksgiving.

Tana B.
11/15/2017
Turbo Automotive for all your auto needs
Goes the extra mile to give you the best service possible at the least expense.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Thanks Tana.

Tammie M.
11/04/2017
Very honest, professional and accommodating
Turco was recommended by two different families as they had used Turco for years and trusted their honesty and superior service. I have now joined them. I needed new brakes and the 90 thousand mile service for my Honda. I got an estimate from a national chain, which turned out to be over $250 higher than Turco. I am now a Turco customer.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2017

Hi Tammie.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review.
I'll be sure to pass it on to your mechanic Mitch.
Thanks again and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

TK
Ted K.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
11/02/2017
check engine light
Joe and crew found two problems and corrected them with ease. They also found a nagging problem with rear brake assembly. My wife is very please with the way her cars rides again.Thanks.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2017

Hi Ted. Thanks for the kind words.
Good to hear your wife likes the ride.
You know what they say.
"Happy wife, Good life"

BJ
Bruce J.
11/02/2017
A+ company
My husband and I have been using Turco's for many years. We trust their expertise and count on them to give us the straight deal and not do work that is not necessary or needed. Their pricing is fair and I feel they are a company we can trust. Keep up the good work Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Hi Melissa. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a  great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.

KD
Ken and Jean D.
BMW 750i
10/27/2017
Professional service, on time delivery
This repair shop delivers. Expert in diagnosis and repair at reasonable cost.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/30/2017

Hi Ken and Jean.
Thanks for the 5 stars.

Katie B.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Katie said they are always on time.

Jean F.
Chehalis, WA
10/20/2017
The Best
Went in for an oil change and their tech caught something important. Went ahead and had them do the additional service, but I never felt pressured. I’m glad I did as my gas mileage immediately improved!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/21/2017

Thanks Jean for taking time to write a great review.
Its always encouraging to us.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Hope to talk soon.

KP
Kevin P.
10/19/2017
Trust and Professionalism
Pure and simple...........THIS is what you want from any repair facility.Trust and Professionalism.
Will always come HIGHLY recommended!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Hello Kevin.
It's always nice to see you when you come into the shop.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the guys.

Chris B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was concerned with the price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Hi Chris.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Talk soon.

CF
Craig F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Tribute
10/18/2017
Fast and Professional Service
We were out of town and our car broke down. Turco's Automotive was extremely helpful in diagnosing and fixing the problem. We had our vehicle back and running great the next day. The personal attention and excellent work was greatly appreciated.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Craig.
Thanks for the kind words. It was great seeing you guys after all this time. Tell everyone that Audrey and I say hello.
God bless.

DT
Dick T.
Acura 3.5RL
10/17/2017
Great brake job
I appreciate the prompt & personal service @ Turco's!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/17/2017

Hello Dick.
Thanks for the great review. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Your a good friend with a big heart.

DN
Dean N.
10/15/2017
Honest estimate, quick service (faster than promised), friendly folks!
As always, Joe Turco's Automotive delivered the quick, dependable service I needed to get my car back to my wife for her use. Joe never tries to upsell me or talk me into anything. Just delivers the goods time after time. That's what makes him my go-to mechanic. Thanks, Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks Dean, for letting us work on all your car through the years.
You've always been a great customer.

EB
Ed B.
Acura RSX
10/02/2017
Very pleased with service and customer car. Thanks!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Ed. Thanks for letting us work on your Acura.
Thanks for the 5 stars.
Talk soon.

Rick R.
BMW 325i
09/24/2017
great service!
A friend recommended Joe Turco and I'm so glad he did. Joe's shop delivers great service at a fair price. I'll be taking all my cars to Joe in the future.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

Hi Rick. Thanks for the great review. I hope you get a few more days with the top down.

KH
Ken H.
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Ken said Joe is always outstanding and straightforward.

Jim H.
09/17/2017
Local shop in the Harbor that knows what they are doing! Great service always!!
These guys and Joe are awesome! Fast service, same day as we brought in. Able to diagnose and repair the same day! in and out in 7 hrs for a faulty alternator assembly. So glad we have such competent mechanics locally that can handle any situation!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Jim. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to Mitch.
It means a lot to us.
Talk soon. Joe.

Jack K.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Roselyn. She said the business did excellent work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Roselyn. Thanks for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.