Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James B.
Lincoln Aviator
01/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff is trustworthy with fair pricing.

Karen B.
Fircrest, WA
01/16/2019
Great work for a reasonable price
Joe & his crew are great! Work is done quickly, well & at a price more affordable than what the dealers charge.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Karen! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Have a wonderful January!

Joe and the crew

DF
Dianne F.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said the staff did a great job.

Douglas D.
BMW 740iL
01/11/2019
Honest and Knowledgeable
Joe and the boys know their stuff and practice their craft with knowledge, integrity, and honesty. For my money Turco Automotive is Boss.
Doug DeJoe, Gig Harbor

Sonya W.
Subaru Legacy
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Sonya said they got her in last minute and did it the same day.

Jordan H.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/08/2019
Radtastic
Great as always! Have a prosperous New Year!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Hey Jordan, thanks for the 5 star review. Hope you have a great year, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thanks again, Joe and the Crew.

Jim H.
01/07/2019
Personable, knowledgeable, reasonable, punctual, organized, and a clean shop to boot!
Joe gave me a quick and accurate appraisal of the work needed. Job finished within time given. Truck runs like new. Very satisfied with all aspects of the job. First time customer.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks Jim for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying your truck. Have a wonderful January, we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Go Navy!

Joe and the Crew

RF
Richel F.
Acura 3.2TL
01/05/2019
over due turn up
Running fine thanks again for the great service.

Acura TL
01/01/2019
Quick, thorough, honest
Turco's had next-day availability for my car's regular service and they did a full checkup on everything, advising on which things needed maintenance and which did not. Seemed honest. Prices seemed high, but I don't really have anything to compare to. Satisfied
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Laura. Thanks for leaving us a great review. I hope you have a good new year and thanks again.
Joe and the gang.

Andrew B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they were good but a little expensive.

LA
Linn A.
12/27/2018
Friendly , highly professional, kept me informed,affordable. Joe was Great!
Great
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Linn, thank you so much for the 5 stars. It was Great meeting you, hope to see you soon.
Have a wonderful New Year!

Joe and the Crew.

Jan D.
12/26/2018
Review for my 2011 corolla.
Review for my 2011 corolla.The shop does a great job with repairs and maintenance. The people are friendly and helpful.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thanks a lot, it's wonderful to recieve such amazing reviews.
Hope you had a great Christmas, Please have a wonderful New Year too.

Joe and the Crew.

Jessica S.
Lakewood, WA
Kia Borrego
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said this business was very trustworthy and kept her up to date. They had to take a couple of extra days. Her vehicle sounds amazing and drives brand new. They did a good job and she can really tell the difference in her vehicle.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/23/2018

Hi Jessica. Its always great to hear that your happy with our service and your car is running so good. Thanks again for the kind words.
Tell your dad I said hi.
Joe.

CO
Christopher O.
12/21/2018
My Go-To Shop
Top quality work by friendly and knowledgeable professionals at fair prices!! For all you automotive needs trust Turco's!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/23/2018

Hi Christopher. Thanks for the 5 stars. Hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year.
Joe.

Sharon S.
12/20/2018
Maintenance
I feel a lot safer in my aging vehicle with Turco’s helping me maintain it!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you sharron for the 5 star review. It means a lot for us to earn your trust. Hows your transmission shifting since the Service? Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

Merry Christmas, Joe and the Crew.

James B.
Lincoln Aviator
12/05/2018 Category: Service
James said they've always been honest, efficient, and take care of his vehicle needs

Rick R.
11/30/2018
Once again Turco’s Automotive exceeded my expectations. When I bring my car to Joe I know he will take care of it right and for a good price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Hey Rick thanks for the great review, glad we could get that battery replaced under warenty. Have a great Christmas!

Thanks, Joe and BritainyGrey

Jeep Compass
11/27/2018
Always great service
Got me in right away to replace a headlight. Always friendly and efficient.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks Brandi for comming in and leaving such a great review.
Hope we could make your day a little brighter with your new headlights. Haha. Hope you have a great christmas.

Joe and the crew.

GS
Garrett S.
Acura MDX
11/20/2018
An Honest Mechanic!
Moving to Gig Harbor meant finding another honest & reliable mechanic to service my 2008 Acura. Joe and his team are exactly that! I had a list of things to be done on my car, and he provided the best price, opinion and confidence I hope for and expect. Joe made it easy to trust him; I never once felt like I was being taken advantage of or oversold (given my lack in knowledge about cars). I would highly recommend his business. I will be taking my Acura back, should time require additional maintenance.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Welcome to the area, Garrett,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, it means a lot for us to earn your trust. We look forward to seeing you again when the time comes. We hope you enjoy Gig Harbor as much as we do!

Have a Happy Holiday!

Joe and BritainyGrey

GR
Greg R.
11/08/2018
Quality work
I have had my cars repaired at Turco's Automotive for many years. They do good work and more importantly back what they do.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

We are more than happy to work on your vehicles Greg. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Your business is greatly appreciated, if you have any questions about the work we did please don't hesitate to call us. Thanks again,
Happy Holidays, BritainyGrey