ND
Nichole D.
05/18/2019
The Best Mechanic
Joe and his crew are great. Thank you so much for all your help keeping my Honda going.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Nichole. Thank for taking the time to give us your feed back. Hope you have a great summer.
Joe.

05/17/2019
Awesome service!!
My wife and I were able to limp in late at night after jump starting it 3 times to get there. With no appointment they were able diagnose the issue and get it repaired the next day. I always get great service here and never feel like I’m being sold something.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! It is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent visit here at Turco's Automotive. We look forward to seeing you again for future maintenance.

Have a wonderful Summer!

Jim H.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/11/2019
Honesty and quality
As usual, Joe Turco's shop does the job quickly and properly. I'll never forget my first time there. I had been to 3 local repair shops to fix an ignition squeal, about $100-200 each time. Joe looked under the hood, saw the problem in less than a minute, ordered a part and...became my car repair guy from then on.

Jon K.
05/08/2019
Thanks Joe
Joe has serviced oir vehicles for 25 years. He always gives you a detailed status report of what's needed and a good heads up as to future service.
Honest. Excellent workmanship. Integrity.

Bob H.
Cadillac SRX
05/07/2019
We really appreciate the honest and reliable service we received on our vehicle. We would definitely recommend!!!

Chris B.
Suzuki XL-7
05/03/2019
Good, honest work.
As usual, Joe did a nice job taking care of a problem. He did it affordable, honestly and on time.

EM
Ellen M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/02/2019
Diagnose engine light code
Absolutely fantastic service, fair pricing, great repair. I brought my Volkswagon Tiguan in because a check engine light was on. They ran diagnostics, repaired it that day, and gave me a ride home and then picked me up. Honest, friendly, communicative, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. So glad I found them.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/03/2019

Hi Ellen. Thank you so much for that great review. Hope you have a great summer. Talk soon.
Joe.

04/30/2019
Personal service
A great place to do business
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for the Kind words and the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great Cinco de Mayo!

04/26/2019
Great Experience!
Great Experience! Will be back for future services.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/25/2019
Very accommodating and trustworthy!
I trust both my Honda and my Miata to the professionals at Turco's. I trust Joe and his crew to do a thorough check of the cars when I bring them in for service. I am confident they are taking good care of my cars. It is a wonderful feeling to have confidence in reliable transportation. And, Brittany in the office is a treasure and delight! :-) Thank you, Turco's!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Wow, such kind words! thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. We are glad that we can provide you with peace of mind when we have your vehicle(s) here in the shop.

Have a wonderful spring, and a happy Cinco de Mayo!

Britainy and the Crew

LO
Louise O.
04/18/2019
Reliable
Called and got right in
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the 5 star revview Louise! We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our service and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a happy easter!

ND
Nichole D.
04/18/2019
Superb customer service
Joe was great to work with. I felt like he actually cared about my car ? I normally don’t trust mechanics because of prior experience with other mechanics but I feel that I can have a good relationship with Joe when it comes to the care and maintenance of my car. Turco’s Automotive came highly recommended by friends.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks Nichole for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us to earn your trust. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Happy Easter!

Joe and the Crew.

Joshua T.
Meridian, ID
Saturn VUE
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the business did a good job. They got it done before he left town and he drove ten hours home the day after they did the work and it was great. They saved him.

Jeremy D.
Lakebay, WA
Dodge Durango
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff very communicative, they kept him well informed and the service was thorough.

Jermy R.
Seattle, WA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jermy said the staff was patient, and provided great customer service.