Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Olympia, WA
Mazda Tribute
10/18/2017
Fast and Professional Service
We were out of town and our car broke down. Turco's Automotive was extremely helpful in diagnosing and fixing the problem. We had our vehicle back and running great the next day. The personal attention and excellent work was greatly appreciated.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Craig.
Thanks for the kind words. It was great seeing you guys after all this time. Tell everyone that Audrey and I say hello.
God bless.
Joe

DT
Dick T.
Acura 3.5RL
10/17/2017
Great brake job
I appreciate the prompt & personal service @ Turco's!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/17/2017

Hello Dick.
Thanks for the great review. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Your a good friend with a big heart.
See you soon.

DN
Dean N.
10/15/2017
Honest estimate, quick service (faster than promised), friendly folks!
As always, Joe Turco's Automotive delivered the quick, dependable service I needed to get my car back to my wife for her use. Joe never tries to upsell me or talk me into anything. Just delivers the goods time after time. That's what makes him my go-to mechanic. Thanks, Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks Dean, for letting us work on all your car through the years.
You've always been a great customer.

EB
Ed B.
Acura RSX
10/02/2017
Very pleased with service and customer car. Thanks!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Ed. Thanks for letting us work on your Acura.
Thanks for the 5 stars.
Talk soon.

Rick R.
BMW 325i
09/24/2017
great service!
A friend recommended Joe Turco and I'm so glad he did. Joe's shop delivers great service at a fair price. I'll be taking all my cars to Joe in the future.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

Hi Rick. Thanks for the great review. I hope you get a few more days with the top down.

KH
Ken H.
Washington
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Ken said Joe is always outstanding and straightforward.

Jim H.
09/17/2017
Local shop in the Harbor that knows what they are doing! Great service always!!
These guys and Joe are awesome! Fast service, same day as we brought in. Able to diagnose and repair the same day! in and out in 7 hrs for a faulty alternator assembly. So glad we have such competent mechanics locally that can handle any situation!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Jim. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to Mitch.
It means a lot to us.
Talk soon. Joe.

Jack K.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Roselyn. She said the business did excellent work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Roselyn. Thanks for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Joan W.
Kia Soul
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Joan said she was happy with the business.

EP
Ellen P.
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Shanna. She said they did a very good job. She is thankful. Her mother bragged about how they found the issue so quickly. She was very appreciative and grateful.

Deborah L.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2017
Joe is always great to work with and the service is done in a timely manner.

Julie F.
08/26/2017
Excellent Service!
From start to finish the repair of our car was handled very professionally and with the utmost integrity. We were kept informed throughout the process, given options and we are very pleased with the outcome.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/27/2017

Hi Julie. Thanks for the kind words and recommending our shop.
Your feedback means a lot to all of us here.
Hope you have a great labor day.

Blake and Melissa B.
Ram Pickup
08/25/2017
Always helpful
They squeezed me in to the schedule, gave me a very upfront quote and diagnosis, and were able to get the work done quickly. I always appreciate experience with Turco's
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/26/2017

Hi Blake. Thanks for the great review. Hope you enjoy the rest of this summer. Thanks again for the kind words. Joe

RF
Richard F.
08/22/2017
Professional, Honest, Under Budget!
Turco's Automotive is the most professional independent automotive shops that I have ever used in the past forty years. Joe's grasp of the work to be done, diagnostics and estimate were very exacting and accurate. In addition, work that the Honda dealership indicated was "necessary" was dealt with in a manner that reduced the final cost by over twenty percent. Without reservation, I recommend Turco's Automotive to anyone who seeks good mechanical expertise and work, with a reasonable cost. As a newly arrived resident of Gig Harbor, I am reminded by this experience of the value one may find within a smaller, more personal geographic region.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

Hello Richard. Thank you so much for those encouraging words.
I'll pass it on to the guys and welcome to Gig Harbor.
Joe

08/22/2017
A/C repair
As always Joe need a great job at a reasonable price. Thanks Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

Hello Mel. Thanks for the 5 stars. Keep your eye on those balls and strikes. See ya soon. Joe.

GL
Gary L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/21/2017
Extremely honest and have meba price before work was done. No surpises
Joe was recommended to me by a old neighbor. He was over booked and I was in a jam as my windows would not roll up! He did a great job and completed the repair
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

Hi Gary. Thanks for the great review. I'll pass it on to Doug.
Hope you get some time to run around with the top down.

MO
Mike O.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the quality of the service was good, but they seemed to be expensive to him.

Jim H.
Washington
Toyota Sequoia
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business is great to him. They are a bunch of good people.

TK
Tom K.
08/16/2017
Knowledgeable, Competent and Fair Priced
A software issue with my Mazda 3 was causing a very annoying headlight flickering problem. Joe Turco reprogramed the computer with a technical update from Mazda which has resolved the issue completely. Thank you!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/17/2017

Hi Tom. Thanks for the 5 stars. That was a fun fix. I'm glad it worked out. Enjoy the rest of the summer. Joe

Lynn S.
Cadillac SRX
08/13/2017
Cadillac SRX service
Without knowing me, Joe Turco advised me about a problem with my car over the phone. He had me bring it in to him for a quick diagnostic and he felt that the problem was solved and told me to go home and see if the problem developed again. Because of his friendly attitude and willingness to help me, I decided to use Turco's this week for an oil change. Service was great and I will definitely use Turco's again.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/14/2017

Hi Lynn. Thanks for the great review. It was fun talking with you. Hope you have a great summer. Joe