Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jimmy H.
Honda Accord
06/25/2017
Quickly trouble shot my car!
I had items that required maintenance on my car, and they identified what was wrong with my car down to the tee. Repaired the car in a very timely manner. Car runs great!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks Jimmy for giving us a great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Hope you have a great summer.

Marc H.
06/23/2017
Consistently Competent & Highly Trusted Automotive Service In Gig Harbor Washington
Turcos' Automotive has proven to be consistently competent at the level of effort, service quality, craftsmanship and focus on the customer they bring to bring to the table. They maintain our two vehicles, with attention to both detail and on-time completion of work. Prices are honest and fair. I can say (unequivocally) I trust them with our vehicles, and you should too.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks Marc for the very kind words. Always encouraging. Hope you have a great summer.

Dave and Crystal M.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/17/2017
Honest and reliable
Joe and his techs are thorough, honest and will take care of your needs.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/23/2017

Thank's you guys for the kind words.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Have a great summer.

Mike and Sarah D.
Ford Excursion
06/13/2017
Honest and timely
They do a great job and only do what needs to be done in a timely manner. I trust them and know that my vehicle will run great when I get it back!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/13/2017

Thank's Sarah for the great review.
Hope you guys have a great summer.

AJ
Anne J.
Kia Rondo
06/05/2017
great experience!
Joe got our car in quickly, accurately diagnosed and fixed the problem, and kept us informed throughout the process.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you Anne, for the great review. I will pass it on the the guys.
Have a great summer.

Jon F.
Acura TL
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Jon said this business did a great job. They communicated and everything went smoothly.

Rick and Sherri C.
05/29/2017
30K Maintenance on a Honda Civic
Excellent customer service, I really like their use of the internet. My car was ready when promised. The only reason they did not get a 5 Star was due to the fact my windshield wiper fluid was empty. Maybe that is not part of the package, if not it should be.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/06/2017

Thanks you guys, for taking the time to write a review.
Hope you have a great summer. Sorry about the washer fluid.

Marc H.
05/28/2017
Automotive Maintenance Provides A Lesson In Work Ethic
Sometimes, the simplest work provides the deeper insight into the ethics of the people performing that labor. Dropped the car off at the appointed time. The work was completed a couple of hours before we thought it would be, and to our complete satisfaction. In regards to automotive maintenance and repair, Joe Turco and Company have restored my faith in both the work ethic, and that pride in work really does matter. This, folks, pride of work and attention to detail, is in short supply in today's world of disposable this and that. Yet, interestingly, craftsmanship survives at Turcos'. The seemingly simple maintenance on one of our cars was just like the previous two visits, clear and concise discussion of work to be done - no more, no less - and behold, a couple to four hours later, it's done. Period.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Hi Marc, Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review.
I'll be sure to pass it on to my crew.
Hope you have a great summer and thanks again.

Dick S.
Longbranch, WA
Mazda B2300
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Dick said he loves this business. The staff are good people and they take care of his vehicle for a fair price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/26/2017

Hi Dick. Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review.
Hope to see you soon and not just here at the shop.
Joey.

TH
Tabby H.
Washington
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Tabby said this business is trustworthy.

Ted S.
Lexus ES 330
05/15/2017
Timing belt replacement
Excellent work. On budget without​ error

EF
Eric F.
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Eric said he was happy with the timely service provided by this business.

DJ
Dennis J.
Isuzu Trooper
05/08/2017
battery cable
Great service; first time and was pleased. Joe went over the things that need to be fixed and I felt good about the advice given. He fixed our immediate problem. We will be going back for more work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Hi Dennis. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the team.
See ya soon.

GR
Greg R.
05/06/2017
Joe and his team are competent and ethical in their business practice. They do excellent work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Thanks Greg. Hope you have a nice summer. If it ever stops raining. Joe.

GO
Gail O.
Mazda B2300
05/02/2017
Completely satisfied!
I received an honest evaluation of work necessary to increase the reliability of my newly purchased pickup. Every task performed was thoroughly explained and the final bill actually came in under the original estimate. Joe is a great owner and always wants to do his best for my vehicles.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/03/2017

Thanks Gail for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Have a great summer and thanks again.

KA
Kevin A.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
04/30/2017
O2 Sensor Replacement
Thanks Joe for taking care of my issues in short order 😀 My Montero Sport is doing great and what is even greater is that the SES light hasn't come back on!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

Good news Kevin. Thanks for taking the time to leaving a review.
See you soon.

ME
Manfred E.
Volkswagen Passat
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Manfred said this business provided good service and they kept their promise. The final bill was less than he had estimated. He was very happy with the service.

AO
Aaron O.
04/22/2017
All around excellent!!
Recently had work done on our Escape here and I can't say enough good things! Joe was extremely helpful, communicative and friendly. The work we needed included needing an alignment adjustment which they don't do. Joe even offered to take it to Les Schwabb for us to ensure a one stop fix. This is our second vehicle we've taken here and I recommend Joe and his team to anyone in need of quality repairs!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/27/2017

Hi Aaron.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our shop.
I'll pass the good words on to the guys.
Thanks again. Joe

DN
Dean N.
04/18/2017
What you need is what you get - no more.
Joe Turco is as honest a man as I know. He solves the problem and doesn't try to sell you on optional or unnecessary repairs. I trust him. End of story.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks Dean for taking the time to write such a nice review.
It means a lot to me and the guys.
God bless and we'll talk soon.

GG
Gretchen G.
Chrysler Aspen
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Gretchen said this business was honest. She loves them.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Hi Gretchen. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back.
Thanks for the kind words.
Hope you have a great summer. If it ever gets here.