Mat W.
Washington
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he worked it out with the business. They don't have a lift for his vehicle but he would recommend them.

10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he thinks the service wasn't great.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/27/2016

Thanks Matt for your imput regarding our last phone conversation. It was good talking with you. Hope to see you soon.
Joe

Mike & Wendy S.
07/15/2020
Auto Safety Check
Turco Automotive is always thorough and gives us confidence that our vehicles are in good operating order after we have a service done there.

Jennifer S.
Acura MDX
07/12/2020
Friendly, Quick Service
I dropped off my Acura MDX for it's 150,000 mile maintenance. The service turn around was quick. The office staff was polite. All in all it was a pleasant experience.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/07/2020
Honest!! Family Owned
We take both our cars to Joe and have always been treated great. Our daughter came for a visit and went to pick up our car yesterday after a oil change. She asked why we go there for a oil change and not just a Jiffy lube etc. We explained that we can always trust Joe and know that the cars are getting the best care. The cost is reasonable and we know when we hit the road the work was done right.

Thanks Turco Family
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks again for the grear review and all the kind words. See you next time. Joe.

GL
Gary L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/01/2020
Awesome service.
Joe does a fantastic job. He is local guy and very honest. Support your local businesses
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks Gary. Glad we can keep your little bug on the road. See ya next time.

Lauren M.
Dodge Charger
06/30/2020
Dependably Great!
Joe and staff are always so wonderful with our vehicles! Quick scheduling, quick repair, honest, fair pricing, and my favorite, KIND! Jumped around different Mechanics without preference for 6 years, and have faithfully gone to Joe now for a year. Highly Recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Hi Lauren. Thanks so much for the great review and trusting us with your cars.
Hope you have a great 4th and we'll see you next time.

DJ
Debbie J.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent from the very beginning to the very end.

Ray H.
06/26/2020
The only place I’ll ever take my vehicles!
Joe and his team are the best, fair, honest, and always deliver. Thank you again!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Hi Ray. Thanks for the great review. See you next time.

BJ
Bryan J.
Saturn VUE
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said everything went smooth, they fixed it, they did their job, and they were efficient.

SK
Seth K.
Spanaway, WA
Kia Sedona
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Seth said he had great service.

PN
Patty N.
Subaru Baja
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Patty said they have been going to this business for years and recommend it all the time. She stated the service is always great, timely, friendly, it is always an accurate estimate, the staff is efficient and it is always done on time.

Mike S.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/09/2020
Joe was very helpful in getting my truck in for an oil change and inspection before my road trip.
Joe and his team went through my truck and gave me a list of things that needed to be done to it. Joe gave me priorities so that I could authorize some of the work done immediately and other work could be held off until another appointment.
I appreciated their efforts and expertise.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/09/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks for the all the kind words. Hope you have a great trip and I'll see you when you get back. Thanks again. Joe.

DT
David T.
06/04/2020
Always prompt and courteous service.
When you have a 20 year old car, you take it in for repairs with some frequency. I've never been disappointed in my dealings with Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Hi david. Thanks for the kind words. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

GL
Gary L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/31/2020
Just had service done at TURCOS. Joe got us in and out and provided honest service
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Hi Gary. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time through. Joe.

LD
Laurie D.
05/31/2020
Truck service
I can always trust Turcos or do a thorough service on my vehicle. Honest. Reliable.Cost effective!