Mat W.
10/31/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he worked it out with the business. They don't have a lift for his vehicle but he would recommend them.

10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he thinks the service wasn't great.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/27/2016

Thanks Matt for your imput regarding our last phone conversation. It was good talking with you. Hope to see you soon.
Joe

Rick R.
07/24/2021
Turco’s Automotive always provides great service and great value.

Joe & Sandy H.
Kia Optima
07/08/2021
Fast Repairs
They repaired my car in less than a day. My car is older so I was amazed that the parts could be found quickly.

KR
Kert R.
06/29/2021
Fantastic independent mechanic
Turco's is an honest independent mechanic that gives it to you straight, recommending what you need and nothing you don't. Best value for a Honda specific mechanic in the Gig Harbor area.

BR
Bill R.
06/22/2021
Honest, Competent and Fair
We have been having our cars serviced At Turcos for the past year. They only do what is needed and it’s been done right the first time. We are satisfied with the service and fees.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2021
The best!
We have been coming here for years! Don’t trust anyone else but Joe!

DT
David T.
Olalla, WA
Chevrolet C 3500 HD
06/02/2021
professional & prompt service
Thanks, Joe for getting me out of a jam. Much appreciated.

Joe K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/19/2021
Professional work done on time
As usual, Turco’s Automotive fixed the problem. This time it was a replacement clutch in my 1997 Mazda. Joe Turco always has provided me with excellent service. I’ve trusted him with my vehicles now for 18 years.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks for all you kind words and trusting us with your car. Joe.

RP
Rich P.
Cadillac DTS
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Rich said he was really satisfied with the work they did and how quickly they discovered the problem.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank Rich for the 5 stars and the kind words. Joe.

Jack H.
Fox Island, WA
05/10/2021
Turcos goes above and beyond. (again)
Joe and his team have exceeded my expectations again. They remain my go to for auto repair needs. They most recently fixed a real bugger of a problem with my older Dodge pickup that I feel a lot of other garages would have thrown in the towel after a couple of setbacks. Mix that persistence, dedication and desire to win with a friendly Mom and Pop type atmosphere and you have a mechanic you can trust with any problem. When I brought them a job they couldn't get to, Joe referred me to my next go to guy for transmissions and differentials. I could not be happier with the results I continuously receive from this garage. Highly recommend.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Glad we were able to fix your truck. Hope you get alot more miles. Joe.

GR
Greg R.
05/06/2021
Quality work and Joe is fair about his charges. He also backs his work. He hires good technicians.He does not have the equipment to service recharging AC on late model cars using the new Freon.

Rick H.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Rick said they're good, they're great, they're awesome, can't get any better. Joe T is a good guy and he really likes his work ethics.

BV
Brett V.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Brett said the service is great, they got the vehicle done ahead of schedule.

CR
Chris R.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Chris said able to get in and out timely manner. Honest Repairs. Quick Turnaround. Communication was excellent.

Karen B.
Fircrest, WA
04/17/2021
Love this place!
Only issue is no one wore a mask! Good thing I did & I have been vaccinated.