Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

Mat W.
Washington
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he worked it out with the business. They don't have a lift for his vehicle but he would recommend them.

10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mat said he thinks the service wasn't great.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/27/2016

Thanks Matt for your imput regarding our last phone conversation. It was good talking with you. Hope to see you soon.
Joe

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

Acura 3.5RL
11/16/2020
Personable, friendly, quick, knowledgeable
I needed a mechanic to check my 2004 Acura RL for issues and decided on Turcos based on past reviews. I called them to set up an appointment and was asked to bring it in as they weren't that busy. I took it in and discussed with Joe the issues agreeing to an oil change. I left it and that afternoon Joe called to say he located the issue, changed the oil, saw that we needed brakes. We had the brakes done and a new part installed and picked our car up the next day.
What great service, our car was diagnosed, fluids flushed, new brakes and parts all done by next afternoon! Truly impressed and feel we were treated fairly!!
Thanks Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the very kind words. I'll pass it on to my guys. See you next time. Joe.

DK
Dargo K.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Dargo said he has known the staff for awhile and he is satisfied with services he received. He said every time he goes back, the service is better than the last time and that they never force him on what to do, and he appreciates that.

CG
Chuck G.
Honda Accord
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said it's hard to get perfection on a 1990 Honda.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Chuck. Thanks for the 4 stars. Say Hi to your mom and we'll see you next time.

BY
Bruce Y.
Honda Accord
01/28/2020
Great service !!! Good value for your money.
Thanks to Joe and his crew for keeping my
1992 Honda alive and well ! I really appreciate
how you guys manage to fit me into your busy
schedule and get me back on the road fast.The only reason you did not get five stars
is to give you some room to get even better
than you are now ! Thanks again.

LL
Leonard L.
Tacoma, WA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said that they are better than average. They pay attention to detail and he saved a few bucks.

Michael C.
Fox Island, WA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business accommodated his needs and the work was done in a reasonable time.

Mike S.
09/08/2018
Chrystler Maintenance
Joe (owner) was professional and honest. Though my engine cylinder issue couldn’t be resolved, he was honest and didn’t over-charge. In fact, he was gracious in calculating the cost. I will go back to him.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Mike for leaving Turco's Automotive a wonderful review! We are thankful for your business and are happy to know that you will bring your vehicles to us in the future. Although it is unfortunate that we were not able to fix the issue the vehicle is having, we were more than happy to diagnose the problem and let you know what was going on.
Thanks again, Turco's Automotive.

FB
Fred B.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.

BY
Brian Y.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the employees were prompt, friendly, courteous and professional. He was disappointed with the prices for the parts.

Chris B.
Washington
Toyota Camry Solara
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was concerned with the price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Hi Chris.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Talk soon.

MO
Mike O.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the quality of the service was good, but they seemed to be expensive to him.

Rick and Sherri C.
05/29/2017
30K Maintenance on a Honda Civic
Excellent customer service, I really like their use of the internet. My car was ready when promised. The only reason they did not get a 5 Star was due to the fact my windshield wiper fluid was empty. Maybe that is not part of the package, if not it should be.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/06/2017

Thanks you guys, for taking the time to write a review.
Hope you have a great summer. Sorry about the washer fluid.