Chuck C.
01/08/2021
Close to home. Fairly quick repair.
I had the front brake rotors turned. The final charge was 26% more than the quote. I still didn’t think that the charge was unreasonable. I was advised that the the air filter should be changed and was asked if I wanted to change it or would I like him to do it. I said you go ahead and change it. The air filter retail should have cost $80.00. That would leave $33.94 for install. It’s a trip to the auto parts store (or delivered) and about two minutes to change. I should have done it, my bad.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

Kent B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/21/2020
Honesty, competence and customer care
Just purchased a 2000 Nissan frontier truck. Asked Turcos to go through it and make recommendations. They made the necessary repairs. Went over and above in relation to Radiator doing some work to be able to get radiator in and correct without additional charge. Great customer care and service. Honest about necessary repairs. NO BS.

Kevin M.
BMW M3
04/10/2021
Honest Joe!
Joe is honest and will help you and your car.

GS
Greg S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Greg said they did a great job and Joe took good care of his wife's vehicle.

VR
Vick R.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Vick said always on time, has good recommendations, fair pricing, and great service.

DF
Dominique F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/24/2021
Superior service
High recommend Turcos Auto. I was blown away by the service and Joe’s diligence of insuring I understood what was happening at all times. Communication, efficiency and turn over was top of the line.

Turcos has earned my loyalty and continued business, no question.

Joe & Lori B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/12/2021
Johnny on the spot and above and beyond every visit!

MK
Mike K.
03/11/2021
Only shop I take my car.
Recently had some work done on my 94 Toyota, and these guys did a wonderful job. Brakes, bearings, fix a oil leak, service. They always take the time to do the little extras that means a lot to me. If your looking for a honest do what they say for what they say shop, check out Turco's.

Nissan Xterra
03/04/2021
Perfect
Perfect service and communication. Couldn’t be happier. Will be the mechanic I use for all my needs.

LO
Louise O.
03/04/2021
Fast and great service
I left my Tahoe with problems and Joe and his crew got right on it and had it back to me in one day.

KR
Ken R.
Ford Expedition
03/02/2021
98 explorer
I would highly recommend this business to anyone. The work is super, fast, and priced right.

AW
Andie W.
Lincoln LS
02/26/2021
Very efficient and professional
Joe was very explicit and complete in his inspection and repair of my vehicle.

Mark H.
Sumner, WA
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Mark said the staff are great, trustworthy, never any problem and very convenient.