Chuck C.
01/08/2021
Close to home. Fairly quick repair.
I had the front brake rotors turned. The final charge was 26% more than the quote. I still didn’t think that the charge was unreasonable. I was advised that the the air filter should be changed and was asked if I wanted to change it or would I like him to do it. I said you go ahead and change it. The air filter retail should have cost $80.00. That would leave $33.94 for install. It’s a trip to the auto parts store (or delivered) and about two minutes to change. I should have done it, my bad.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

Kent B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/21/2020
Honesty, competence and customer care
Just purchased a 2000 Nissan frontier truck. Asked Turcos to go through it and make recommendations. They made the necessary repairs. Went over and above in relation to Radiator doing some work to be able to get radiator in and correct without additional charge. Great customer care and service. Honest about necessary repairs. NO BS.

Christie H.
07/29/2021
Great Service!!!
Easy drop off/pick-up and great service as always!

Martin D.
07/27/2021
Honest, Professional, Highest technical skill
Our request for help solving an air conditioning problem was met with an immediate response by Joe Turco whose professional, courteous manner immediately curried our trust. We were 1800 miles from home driving through the hottest temps ever to see family in Gig Harbor. Joe and his staff provided a swift analysis and fix of our compressor. We will be forever grateful. Thanks Joe!

Rick R.
07/24/2021
Turco’s Automotive always provides great service and great value.

Joe & Sandy H.
Kia Optima
07/08/2021
Fast Repairs
They repaired my car in less than a day. My car is older so I was amazed that the parts could be found quickly.

KR
Kert R.
06/29/2021
Fantastic independent mechanic
Turco's is an honest independent mechanic that gives it to you straight, recommending what you need and nothing you don't. Best value for a Honda specific mechanic in the Gig Harbor area.

BR
Bill R.
06/22/2021
Honest, Competent and Fair
We have been having our cars serviced At Turcos for the past year. They only do what is needed and it’s been done right the first time. We are satisfied with the service and fees.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2021
The best!
We have been coming here for years! Don’t trust anyone else but Joe!

DT
David T.
Olalla, WA
Chevrolet C 3500 HD
06/02/2021
professional & prompt service
Thanks, Joe for getting me out of a jam. Much appreciated.

Joe K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/19/2021
Professional work done on time
As usual, Turco’s Automotive fixed the problem. This time it was a replacement clutch in my 1997 Mazda. Joe Turco always has provided me with excellent service. I’ve trusted him with my vehicles now for 18 years.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks for all you kind words and trusting us with your car. Joe.

RP
Rich P.
Washington
Cadillac DTS
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Rich said he was really satisfied with the work they did and how quickly they discovered the problem.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thank Rich for the 5 stars and the kind words. Joe.

Jack H.
Fox Island, WA
05/10/2021
Turcos goes above and beyond. (again)
Joe and his team have exceeded my expectations again. They remain my go to for auto repair needs. They most recently fixed a real bugger of a problem with my older Dodge pickup that I feel a lot of other garages would have thrown in the towel after a couple of setbacks. Mix that persistence, dedication and desire to win with a friendly Mom and Pop type atmosphere and you have a mechanic you can trust with any problem. When I brought them a job they couldn't get to, Joe referred me to my next go to guy for transmissions and differentials. I could not be happier with the results I continuously receive from this garage. Highly recommend.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Glad we were able to fix your truck. Hope you get alot more miles. Joe.