JENNIFER W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Honda Element
10/12/2020
Will not go anywhere else
Great customer service, they really take care of you and prices are reasonable.

STEPHEN M.
10/08/2020
High Recommend
Always a great experience.

MILOS B.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2020
Vehicle Owner
My vehicle was diagnosed and repaired within 24 hrs. I was notified by the manager as well as the mechanic of the status and estimated repair time. My vehicle was repaired ahead of schedule, and the price was very reasonable.

GA
GALEB A.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/30/2020
Quick Great Service
Went in for an oil change and after about 30-35 minutes they were finished! Everything A-Ok and top notch service. Showed me how dirty my old oil was and the difference it made when putting in the new oil. Great service for an even better price !

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said been dealing with them for over a decade, and he really appreciatea their service, which is the best

Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Excellent and Honest Company
Went in to get my 2005 Buick LaCrosse looked at due to an engine light that was on. As an older woman who is on a fixed income they only charged me for the diagnostic charge and they were able to get my car fixed and get my car back in a very short time.

Jose P.
Green Valley, AZ
Jeep Renegade
09/17/2020
In and out
Fast service, great group of guys. Will be going back!

IN
IRA N.
09/17/2020
I always receive great service at Turn 4 Automotive
I trust the staff at Turn 4 to make sure my car is in good working condition.

MARIE / KEVIN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/12/2020
Honest, reasonable and local
Al Sr is great really appreciate his honesty and responsible prices. Love that we found a local family business to support, we can trust. Have referred them to family and friends and will continue to support their business.

BK
Bryan K.
09/11/2020
Awesome Work
Terrific Prices and Awesome Excellent Quick By Appointment Repair...
Fantastic Family and Folks Too 🤠

NF
NANCY F.
Cadillac XTS
09/07/2020
Family business
I’ve know these guys since they opened. I have complete confidence in their work.

DY
Debra Y.
Mercedes-Benz R350
08/30/2020
Very friendly, prices are excellent, no pressures, and they do very fast work
I’m able to trust their judgement when it comes to my car. I’m very happy with the services, because I have been looking for an honest family friendly place to take my car and at last I found it, I don’t have to look any where else.
Keep doing what you’re doing
Thanks so much

DARLENE D.
08/29/2020
5 yrs of Professional Friendly Service
The title says it all. What else do you need? They fix their mistakes if any and can always count on a fair price good service and friendly people. It's been a great five years of automobile service from Turn 4. Thank you and congratulations on your first 5 years in business.

RF
Robert F.
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are the best, they are always friendly and informative about his vehicle.

KR
KAREN R.
Sahuarita, AZ
08/28/2020
Family owned and HONEST!!!
Super nice people/family!!! Prices are AWESOME!!! Service was excellent!!!