Jason M.
02/09/2018
Saab Specialist and more!!
Scott and his team are passionate about the work they do on each car. This is the type of auto repair shop locally owned I highly support due to the care they take with each person (updates on the status of vehicle being fixed by Scott or his team by phone).

It is refreshing and a pleasure to work with Scott and his team who are empathetic and kind to each one of there customers with over 20 years worth of knowledge on an array of vehicles.

I highly recommend Turner Auto Care if you want good customer care, honest and proper maintenance of your vehicle.

NA
Nas A.
01/05/2018
It was a positive experience overall.
However, I have a suggestion: think about a more comfortable waiting area for the customers away from the front door traffic.
Thank you.

Joan D.
12/20/2017
Always fantastic
Scott and his employees always take good care of myself and my car. Their prices are fair and their work is excellent!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 12/22/2017

Thanks Joan! We appreciate your business.
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Scott J Bartlett
Turner Auto Care
(585) 288-1060

SK
Sean K.
12/14/2017
Brake service
Asked Scott to look at my brakes as thought would need some work done. After looking at both front and rear brakes Scott indicated both still had plenty of miles left and no service was needed at this. completed oil change and tire rotation and overall review of engine, with no other work needed. Always appreciate honesty and integrity.

Ron C.
11/24/2017
Excellent Repairs
excellent repairs. completed on time. discussed everything that was done

HL
Heather L.
11/22/2017
Trustworthy auto care
I recently moved to Webster from MA. I had to have insurance pictures taken and have my car inspected. I had a chance to talk to Scott about general maintenance of my Camry. He gave me great advice and is obviously an expert in his field. I really like his calm demeanor. I will be taking my car here after my free 2 year dealership service period runs out.

RD

Donna D.
Ontario, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/10/2017
You can trust they will be very honest!
I have only been to Turner’s a couple of times! I haven’t lived in this area long, but I am very happy with their service!

NA
Nas A.
11/06/2017
This was my first time at Turner auto. I got prompt and great service. It was a very pleasant experience all around. I am sure I will be back for regular maintenance. Thank you.

Tom M.
Macedon, NY
11/06/2017
Potential Mechanical Problems
What is important is the identification of potential mechanical problems before complete failure occurs. This has been done on both of my cars and corrective action was taken to eliminate these serious safety problems.

Myneco R.
10/31/2017
Very honest and quick
Turner was extremely easy because they allowed me to drop the car off in the evening and leave the keys in the secure drop box. The next morning they called with the problem and estimate. They worked with us in deciding to completely fix the car now or do the minimal repairs to drive it long enough to purchase a brand new car. They are very honest with pricing and time of repairs.

Ron C.
10/24/2017
Scott, explains everything clearly

Courtney C.
10/18/2017
Awesome!
Friendly service! And they thoroughly explained everything to me!

Sherry H.
10/10/2017
1 out of 10 I give a 7
I can't really review the right way because the shop owner is my friend, I have to say I do think the prices are a bit high, my last bill ended up being like $99.00 an hr for labor. That is the same price as the dealers. I do believe they are truthful about what may be wrong with your vehicle so that I would rate high.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 10/10/2017

Hi Sherry,
    I think you absolutely reviwed the right way. You were honest about your experience. Our rate, although lower than the dealer, is definitely not the cheapest in town. How we earn that is by being honest about what your vehicle actually needs. It's our hope that our integrity and great customer service are what keep you coming back.
    If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we are always open to that feedback.

Thanks!

Roxanne K.
Kia Rio
09/28/2017
Best place ever
If you would. Like a wonderful. place to get your automobile. repaired this is the place. to go

PF
Peter F.
GMC Yukon
09/19/2017
As always, excellent service. Repairs done right, on time, and at a fair price. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
09/09/2017
Turner Auto Care is my "go to" shop
I think that Turner Auto Care performs well. The work is high quality and I think the costs are honest.

David L.
Fairport, NY
BMW Z3
08/07/2017
Thanks
Good service - friendly knowlegible people.....

Stan B.
INFINITI QX60
08/03/2017
Brake job done right!
Feels good to have that 'safe stop' assurance. Scott does a great joob!

ES
Elisabeth S.
Kia Soul
07/08/2017
Great Experience
My car needed its NYS inspection, and Turner made the experience great. The owner and his staff are accommodating, friendly, and professional. Thank you very much for making car maintenance pleasant.