Sherry H.
06/05/2017
Honesty
They always take good care of me, Only fix whats really wrong with vehicle.

WG
Walt G.
Triumph Spitfire
06/02/2017
triumph spitfire
you are well aware of how I feel about the auto . you have taught me not to trust anyone. I will take pictures always when I take an auto to a repair shop. you cost me $1000.00 plus for painting my auto. I am not happy with your service and will not have anything good to say to anyone. about the service at your shop. sorry .
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 06/05/2017

That's fine Walt. I am not going to try to convince you otherwise. Your perception is your reality, but, as the body shop stated, the paint job on the car when you bought it is very poor and has no adhesion.
We went above and beyond taking care of all your mechanical concerns. My conscience is clear.

LG
Louis G.
Subaru Impreza
05/27/2017
Always know what they're doing and do a good job!!
The owners are friendly. They also do a good job.

GG
Glenn G.
Honda Accord
05/26/2017
Good customer service!
Scott was right on the job with accessing my needs for the inspection, getting tires and alignment.
He arranged a ride up the hill for me and picked me up!

Brian H.

Doug H.
Toyota Tundra
05/11/2017
Fair and Honest
Scott explains service needed, and helps you understand why it is needed.

05/07/2017
As always, Turner Auto Care provides the best service.

Terry S.
04/25/2017
Turner Auto Care, A shop you can trust!
As always Scott is helpful, and informative. He takes great care of all the cars in our family, two of which are well over 10 years old. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care.

CP
Christopher P.
04/22/2017
Scott provides excellent, trustworthy service. Highly recommend!!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/24/2017

Thanks Chris! I appreciate your vote of confidence.

BR
Bethany R.
04/04/2017
Awesome experience
I was referred to go here from my insurance agent to get pictures taken. While there the women was super nice and I was done in minutes. Before I left she offered me a $15 off coupon for my next visit. A few weeks later I went back and the man was super helpful and my experience was once again amazing. I found a place where I feel comfortable, cared for and will continue to use them as my main auto shop:)

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
04/02/2017
Friendly and Fast Service
they Were Friendly, And Fast Service.

Donna G.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/31/2017
Service review
This was my first visit I was very pleased with the service. I was in and out without a lot of wait time and Scott was very pleasant, this is my go to service station from now on.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/03/2017

Thanks Donna!

We appreciate you giving us a try and look forward to meeting your vehicle repair needs for years to come.

Dick C.
Victor, NY
03/25/2017
Service on 2015 Escape - Dick Collins
Scott and all other personnel where great to talk to. All very professional. With Scott's input I was able to make the right decision that needed to be done regarding my tires. Thanks guys!!!!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/03/2017

Thanks Dick! It's our pleasure.

03/24/2017

LG
Louis G.
Subaru Impreza
02/03/2017
Very reasonable and good work. Know what they're doing!!
Great team!!

Justin H.
Brockport, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
01/27/2017
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable service
Scott and his team have always done great work on my truck and explain why I need to do the repairs and maitenance to my vehicles.

01/27/2017
Excellent service, friendly staff.....wouldn't take my vehicles any other place.

SL
Steve L.
01/03/2017
Convenience, very close to home and very reputable
Convenience, very close to home and very reputable. Very pleased with availability of time and quick service

Mary Helen C.