Latest Review about 1 month ago

CP
Christopher P.
04/22/2017
Scott provides excellent, trustworthy service. Highly recommend!!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/24/2017

Thanks Chris! I appreciate your vote of confidence.

BR
Bethany R.
04/04/2017
Awesome experience
I was referred to go here from my insurance agent to get pictures taken. While there the women was super nice and I was done in minutes. Before I left she offered me a $15 off coupon for my next visit. A few weeks later I went back and the man was super helpful and my experience was once again amazing. I found a place where I feel comfortable, cared for and will continue to use them as my main auto shop:)

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
04/02/2017
Friendly and Fast Service
they Were Friendly, And Fast Service.

Donna G.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/31/2017
Service review
This was my first visit I was very pleased with the service. I was in and out without a lot of wait time and Scott was very pleasant, this is my go to service station from now on.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/03/2017

Thanks Donna!

We appreciate you giving us a try and look forward to meeting your vehicle repair needs for years to come.

Dick C.
Victor, NY
03/25/2017
Service on 2015 Escape - Dick Collins
Scott and all other personnel where great to talk to. All very professional. With Scott's input I was able to make the right decision that needed to be done regarding my tires. Thanks guys!!!!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/03/2017

Thanks Dick! It's our pleasure.

AN

LG
Louis G.
Subaru Impreza
02/03/2017
Very reasonable and good work. Know what they're doing!!
Great team!!

Justin H.
Brockport, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
01/27/2017
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable service
Scott and his team have always done great work on my truck and explain why I need to do the repairs and maitenance to my vehicles.

AN
Al N.
01/27/2017
Excellent service, friendly staff.....wouldn't take my vehicles any other place.

SL
Steve L.
01/03/2017
Convenience, very close to home and very reputable
Convenience, very close to home and very reputable. Very pleased with availability of time and quick service

Mary Helen C.

Doug H.
Toyota Tundra
12/22/2016
Upfront and Honest
Scott was very honest with what my vehicle needed and what it didn't. He communicated very well while my truck was in for service.

Ryan M.
12/22/2016
Great, fast, honest service.
Very easy to talk to staff. Helpful and trustworthy shop. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Stan B.
11/29/2016
Very prompt service & pleasant employees
The work was done in a timely manner and any questions I had were all answered

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
BMW M235i
10/21/2016
Honest, good prices, knowledgeable
I like Turner Auto Care, Scott the owner/mechanic and Brian the senior mechanic. I can count on them.

RV
Rex V.
10/20/2016
Great job!
Professional service from knowledgeable staff. Thank you Scott.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 10/21/2016

Thank you Rex! Safe travels.

Stan B.
Infiniti QX60
10/15/2016
Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable people
Scott is a friendly guy and very knowledgeable about the complicated workings of today's cars.

Sara C.
Honda Fit
10/12/2016
Great service...again!
Thanks to Turner Auto for taking care of my tire at the last minute before having to drive out of town the next day!

Cathy C.
Penfield, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/12/2016
I trust them.
I wouldn't go anywhere else