Mary Beth D.
08/17/2019
Thorough service, great people
Turner auto was a great place to go when an unfortunate breakdown happens with your car. My car was towed there by AAA. I was very fortunate to get that recommendation. I was very pleased with the care and service I received. They treated me with kindness and did everything possible to make this fix as easy a possible. I highly recommend Turner auto.

LV
Larry V.
08/06/2019
stuck with it.........
I brought my niece's 10 yr old car in for an inspection. There were endless issues with part suppliers, parts being discontinued, etc. Scott and the crew knew how important it was for me to make this car safe and legal. They stuck with it way longer than I think any other garage would have. Hats off to Turner's once again, Can't tell you how much I appreciate all your effects! Good people, good work.

Mary Beth D.
07/17/2019
Wonderful auto shop
The owners are so nice. They know their business and kept me up to date on what was happening to my car.
Very personable as well as accommodating in letting me know when my car would be finished so I could arrange a rental and the return of the rental.
I appreciate the fantastic service in a unexpected event.

Drew M.
07/13/2019
Excellent Service With Personal Care
Turner Auto did a great job servicing my Tacoma. They took the time to show me what they were going to do and how I’d know the work was being done right. Very professional and run by a nice family. Recommend.

Penfield, NY
Volvo XC90
07/02/2019
Excellent customer care!
Would recommend for all of your car care needs!

LT

MT
Mark T.
Ram 1500
06/19/2019
Very friendly...give you options on work to be done. Honest!
Very honest and accommodating. Like family. I recommend highly!

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
06/18/2019
The People Who work there are Very friendly and Knowable about fixing vehicles
The staff at Turner Auto Are friendly and knowable about fixing vehicles. They don't try to rip you off with coming up with things that need to be fixed that is not broken. I been to turner Auto over 5 years and I am very Satisfied with their work and would highly Recommend Them To My Friends

Cindy C.
Pontiac Vibe
06/13/2019
Inspection and oil change
This was my first time to Turner Auto Care, I found Scott friendly and was able to explain exactly what
was found upon the inspection. Nice to do business with.

LV
Larry V.
05/30/2019
Happy Customer
It is rare to leave any garage or dealership these days feeling good about the experience. Each time I have gone to Turner's I have had exceptional customer service, excellent work done on my truck, good informative advice about things that may help extend the life of my vehicle or improve performance. And this last visit, even had a puppy to entertain me while I waited. Good honest people who care about what they do. Thanks!

NA
Nas A.
04/24/2019
Honest & Thorough
I had almost given up on finding an auto shop with competent mechanics who actually care until I found Turner Auto Care. Every time I come I get prompt attention and my car gets the care it needs. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care without any reservations.

Dawn P.
04/22/2019
always happy with service
I bought my Saab new, one month later the company was bankrupt, warranty voided. Fortunately, I found Scott, Saab specialist and owner of Turner Auto Care. Scott has always been able to troubleshoot any issues with my Saab and has returned my car to me safe and sound. Wonderful family business and always a pleasure to visit.

TH
Tim H.
04/04/2019
Knowledgable and honest, family owned.
Always professional, updates and progress reports make it easy to plan your day. Scott has forgotten more about cars than I will ever know, and his diagnosis is always spot on! Better service than a dealer but better $$.

Stan B.
04/04/2019
Friendly people
Quick in; fast service; dependable people who are friendly and knowledgeable.

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and quality service
In addition to the service that Scott and his staff provide, I like their new online app that shows you photos of the work they do and the work they recommend for your vehicle. They also do a nice job of keeping an electronic record of your repairs and maintenance which is useful to show that you have maintained your vehicle properly when it comes to warranty and insurance claims, and when selling the vehicle.