Jason B.
Katy, TX
06/21/2018
1100 miles from home on a road trip my motor home needed some service. I was able to quickly make an appointment, service was great and the price was good. I really liked how they took time to explain and answer my questions. I will remember this place the next time I am traveling through this way.

AJ
Alan J.
Bradenton, FL
12/31/2017
1999 f350 rear axel seal
I highly recommend turner tire for any repair u need. They are honest and very reasonably priced. I live in Florida but have family in the Gainesville area and visit regularly. Last year I chipped a tooth on my pinion gear and took my truck to turners. I was kinda in a rush to get back to Florida and spoke with Justin. Justin was able to work me in and get the job done on time and at a very good price. This yr while driving I needed tirod ends replace and rear axel seal replace. I called turners and they again got me in and did great work. I picked up my truck and had a question about the bill, so I email Justin and he called me back and explained it and made sense. It is rare these day u can find a honest shop like this one who is not trying to over charge u or sell u stuff u donโ€™t need. So if u need good work at a good price done go to turner tires. I will be a long time customer because of how they run a honest and good quality shop. Hats down to u Justin and your crew for you outstanding work. Thanks again for helping me get my truck back on the road and all your hard work. To the people reading this looking for Work I use to turn wrenches before becoming a law enforcement officer so if I thought this was a not so good shop I would not be writing this or would I take my truck there back to back. So if u want a good repair at a good price go here!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Just and his crew

NA
Nicole A.
08/02/2017
Fast, honest, reasonably priced
We were able to get in quickly with late notice- all in, it was a little over 24 hours from the time we figured out there was an issue with our truck, had it towed in, and it was fixed and ready to drive. Alyssa in the front office was very helpful and their pricing was very reasonable. I did not walk away feeling like we had been taken advantage of or over charged as I have felt at other shops in the past. We need our other car loooked at, and will definitely be bringing it here as well. We were referred by friends and longtime residents of White County and will definitely be recommending to others!

Sam C.
04/23/2016
Timely, friendly service.
I've always experienced good service at Turner Tire.

MF
Merritt F.
04/22/2016
150,000 mile service
You guys are great. Have been using you for about 20 years. No complaints.

NF
Nancy F.
04/15/2016
good service and quick too
I took my car in for oil change and tire balance/rotation... I didn't have to wait long at all, and as far as I can tell, everything was done just right. The only negative thing about Turner Tire is that it needs a good cleaning and spiffing up indoors! It's not the most attractive place.

Marvin W.
Jacksonville, FL
03/28/2016
Turner Tire
Turner Tire was a very good, honest company. It's fairly and quickly. I needed to replace my tires while on vacation. Turner treated me like I had been there customer for years.

Jennifer M.
03/23/2016
Great job
Thanks for the prompt, professional service.

Steve S.
Dodge Caliber
03/20/2016
Cameron was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back!

AJ
Alan J.
Bradenton, FL
03/12/2016
Awesome shop
I just currently chipped a tooth off my rear end gear. I called Turner tires told them my issue and that I need my 99 f350 for a trip to Florida in three days! They gave me a very fare price on the repair and told me they could just replace the gear but since metal was inside I should change all the bearing and seals out but that was my call. I have knowledge in vehicle mechanics and knew the gear and bearings and seals needed to be replaced! I looked up parts and labor and Turners price was more than reasonable. I dropped my truck off to Turners and dealt with Justin! Justin was very friendly and gave good custermer service! Justin put a rush on my truck and got it repaired in one day. I returned to pick up my truck and it was complete! All the employees from Justin down to the garage mechanics were all friendly. The next day I drove all the way down to Bradenton Florida with out one issue. Thanks Justin and the Turner tire staff for the good work and customer service. I would recommend this shop to everybody.

JY
Julian Y.
03/03/2016
Lexus350 R X
As always, wonderful service and in a timely manner.

EM
Edd M.
03/02/2016
Great Service Always
Always a good experience. Have been using Turner Tire for years. Helpful, friendly staff. Keep up the great work!!

KC

BC
Brenda C.
02/12/2016
Turner Tire
The men at Turner Tire, Justin and Travis, have always been very knowledgeable and courteous. I have always been pleased with their service.

John S.
Nissan Murano
02/06/2016
A great team to do business with
We have used Turner for a couple of years now. They are a super team. Always great service. I recommend them to everyone. They are honest, and reliable.

LR
Leeland R.
Murrayville, GA
Kia Optima
01/18/2016
Customer service, stands by there job, honesty
The best place around, honest, and good prices.

SR
Stacey R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/14/2016
Thanks so much!
They did a lot of work on my suv & it didn't take very long at all to get done . everyone was very nice & helpful. Thanks so much T.Tire

AR
Alan R.
Lula, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
01/06/2016
Number one Car Service
A great place to have your car serviced. The staff is very knowledgeable and great problem solvers.

Debra W.
Hayesville, NC
12/28/2015
There are angels out there!
We are from out of town and on Christmas morning our car started smelling and smoke pouring from the wheel- we had to leave the car and get a ride to our destination from relatives. The weekend came and still our car sat in Cleveland. This morning we drove to get it not knowing whether we would have to have it towed home or fixed there. We saw Turner Tires which was actually only a short distance from where we had left our car on Christmas day. They were fantastic and took us right in- gave us a time and estimate - both were right spot on and we were on our way safely back over the mountain. Helpful- kind and efficient- I sure wish they were in our town! The people of Cleveland I hope you know how lucky they are to have an honest and caring guys who are willing to go the extra mile to help!

Tommy S.
Clermont, GA
Volvo S70
12/25/2015
Very happy with the service I received.
It is close to where I live. Good service and fast. The price was fair.