Review for Turner Tire

Alan J.
Bradenton, FL
03/12/2016
Awesome shop
I just currently chipped a tooth off my rear end gear. I called Turner tires told them my issue and that I need my 99 f350 for a trip to Florida in three days! They gave me a very fare price on the repair and told me they could just replace the gear but since metal was inside I should change all the bearing and seals out but that was my call. I have knowledge in vehicle mechanics and knew the gear and bearings and seals needed to be replaced! I looked up parts and labor and Turners price was more than reasonable. I dropped my truck off to Turners and dealt with Justin! Justin was very friendly and gave good custermer service! Justin put a rush on my truck and got it repaired in one day. I returned to pick up my truck and it was complete! All the employees from Justin down to the garage mechanics were all friendly. The next day I drove all the way down to Bradenton Florida with out one issue. Thanks Justin and the Turner tire staff for the good work and customer service. I would recommend this shop to everybody.