Overall Rating 4.7600016/5Overall Rating 4.7600016/5Overall Rating 4.7600016/5Overall Rating 4.7600016/5rating 4.7600016
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

Michael P.
West Blocton, AL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual.
These guys work so hard give you excellent service. We'll definitely be back.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

The kind words are much appreciated ! Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai . We look forward to serving you again.

Coaling, AL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
good service / room for improvement
already added comments. Stop asking for more of my time.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your honesty and choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

05/20/2018 Category: Service
GREAT
Service is always great.. Never have to wait long.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Appreciation
I really appreciated the service manager, Thomas Woolbright, calling me and addressing my concerns. It made all the difference in the world that he understood my safety concerns that I had.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I was disappointed that the service department would let my son drive away with a tire that was low in air.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for completing our survey . We at Tuscaloosa Hyundai strive for complete customer satisfaction. I will be in contact with you this morning to try and resolve these concerns.

Andretta S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
the ne building and service was great
great service and time was good.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

We thank you choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs. The kind words are always appreciated.

Great fast service.
Can’t get any better than Tuscaloosa Hyundai
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

When our customers leave happy we're happy. Thank you for the 5 star survey , we appreciate your business.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
I had a little problem with my gas cover not opening but service got it fix. Everyone was very friendly.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words & the 5 star survey. We are so glad you chose Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

Dottie W.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2018 Category: Service
When one car dies, there are always more to choose from.
While my sonata was found to be in engine death throes, there were lots of new cars for me to look at, so I bought a Santa fe sport.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

The kind words are always appreciated. We are thankful you chose Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Kind and courteous staff. Clean, spacious waiting area.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank You for the 5 star survey. The kind words are always appreciated.

Traci M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent Service
Overall I've always had great service. Was a little disappointed in the length it took to do an oil change since I had an appointment, and that they didn't have the tires in stock that I needed after I was advised that I needed them. But, again, overall I'm always pleased with the service I receive.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for completing our survey. We appreciate your business.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Better car wash
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

We appreciate the 5 star survey & look forward to serving you in the future.

KW
Kristen W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service!
Every time I go, I have a pleasant experience. Thank you all for setting the bar high and reaching above. Everyone is friendly, pleasant, and does their best to get customers in and out in a timely manner.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank You so much for the kind words & 5 star survey. Its our privilege and honor to serve you.

Woodstock, AL
05/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
Got My light bulb changed out and me to work very quickly. Appreciate the attentiveness of the service department.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business

PM
Paul M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Respectful of Decisions
After recommendations, gave attention to my decision in a respectful way.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank You for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional and timely.
Professional and timely. Early bird service was made for me. Always courteous and let's me know as soon as service is complete or how long to expect. Service department is great.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to serving you again.

Samuel M.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Sammy Moore
Doing the little things
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your 5 star review and choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai .

Jeanette H.
Professional and Friendly Service
Love Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Sandy H.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
They explain things and keep their word.
They are excellent
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

AH
Amanda H.
Staff is amazing!
The staff here is fantastic and always get me in and out in a reasonable time
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words.  We at Tuscaloosa Hyundai greatly appreciate you.Thomas WoolbrightService Manager205-752-8113 ext. 301

David L.
Helena, AL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, but one issue
The people at Tuscaloosa Hyundai and the services they provide are top notch. They are very friendly, professional, and easy going. There’s definitely a different (better) feeling about that dealership compared to most others.
I did have one minor issue during our last service visit. Our tires were over inflated by 5 pounds after a tire balance and rotation. This was a little upsetting considering the service rep had just noted that two of our tires would soon need replacing. They were already bad enough without being over inflated. I deflated them down to the proper psi and informed the service rep.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the five stars. We look forward to serving you in the future Thomas WoolbrightService Manager205-752-8113 ext. 301