Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5Overall Rating 4.7857129/5rating 4.7857129
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

CG
Colleen G.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

LH
Larry H.
Brookwood, AL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Since we bought our Santa Fe on 2 September 2016, we have loved it. The service department has been excellent. Everyone at the dealership has been very great to deal with!
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star rating .Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

Richard M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great costumer service! Explain everything thoroughly before any work is performed.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for completing the 5 star survey. We appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

Jeffrey H.
Vance, AL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Waiting Area
In 35+ years of sitting in waiting areas for different makes of cars, this waiting area is the best because of the seating options, up-scale restrooms, ports for plugging in electronic devices, viewing window into service bay area to watch my car being serviced, vending machines and free coffee, and every area is clean, neat, and orderly. Even better than the waiting area, though, are the friendly, helpful staff. I actually don't mind waiting around for my car to be serviced.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We are grateful for the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

WB
William B.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!!!!
I had another great experience at Tuscaloosa Hyundai. Eddie met me when I pulled in, and greeted me again when I came to pick my car up that afternoon. I don't trust my vehicle with anyone other than Tuscaloosa Hyundai. Keep up the great work.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.  Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

LC
Levy C.
Knoxville, AL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service and Service people are outstanding.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

The kind words and 5 star rating are much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

EM
Endre M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintenance and other concerns
I had scheduled a time and date for my regular maintenance visit and I had some other concerns regarding my vehicle. The people at the dealership took care of my car promptly and checked for all of my other concerns. Everything was taken care of and after a short while I was ready to hit the road again. This is my very first car and as such I am very particular about what is done to it and the things I want checked on it, probably driving the technical staff crazy every time I visit. Very professional and helpful. Thank you!
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate the  5 star rating.  Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

PT
Paige T.
Phenix City, AL
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and Quality
It is always a pleasure taking my car in for service here at this dealership. The moment I pull up I am instantly greeted with a smile. They are very thorough and go over every detail with you so you know what to expect. The waiting area is very nice, as well. There are vending machines and a big tv with comfy couches and free WiFi while you wait. I am very satisfied with my overall experience here at Tuscaloosa Hyundai.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

We are grateful for the kind words and the 5 star survey.  Thank you for allowing Tuscaloosa Hyundai to be your service provider.

PH
Pamela H.
Birmingham, AL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
People friendly and helpful
Good service no problems feel save in my car
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star response.  We appreciate you choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

GR
Gail R.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Best customer service ever!
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Your kind words and 5 star rating are much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

PA
Pamela A.
Moundville, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
highly recommend
keeping my 07 santa fe going . recommend dealer for service and purchase.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star survey. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
The appointment started on time and finished very quickly.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We are appreciative of the 5 star survey and the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

TQ
Tina Q.
Chelsea, AL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service work
Work was good and in an excellent time frame.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We are glad to hear about your 5 star visit. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

Robert B.
Jemison, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Took care of customer
Once problem got to service manager, I and my vehicle were taken care of.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect visit Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

VR
Vanessa R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is attentive and professional
I like to get my service done at Tuscaloosa Hyundai because it is a beautiful place. The customer service is top notch. I don't have problems after service. I get a free car wash each time I visit. Great place, great people, great service.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Your kind words and 5 star rating are much appreciated.  Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai for your service needs.

Doris M.
Ward, AL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Waiting area is always clean and coffee provided for guest.when I was paying for my service I had to ask questions about my service.usually the salesman tells me what was done and when I needed to bring my car back in. I think my salesman was still fairly new,but he was respectful and nice and walked me to my car and opened the door for me. Thanks for letting me share my experience.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for completing the survey. We appreciate your business at Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

Djuana B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great customer service. Everyone was friendly & professional. Very timely! Love that they will pick up your car for service.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

We appreciate the kind words and the star survey. Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai.

Good Service
On time service with explanations of work needed. And a car wash to boot!
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

We are grateful for the kind words and the 5 star response.  Tuscaloosa Hyundai is glad to be your service provider.

GM
Georgia M.
Centreville, AL
Warning light
Just the nice friendly service department and so willing to help. They accidentally charged me for another battery and my was under warranty so I went back the next day and I got a complete refund. No hassle.
THOMAS W., Service Manager from Tuscaloosa Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Tuscaloosa Hyundai. We are glad to hear about you positive service visit.

LT