Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5rating 4.8032767
Overall Rating 2.0983639/5Overall Rating 2.0983639/5rating 2.0983639rating 2.0983639rating 2.0983639

Jessica W.
Long Beach, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
keepin' it real
They were honest with me and didn't try to up sell anything to me. I appreciated that they didn't talk down to me like some other places have.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Hello Jessica,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click, We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jr C.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Not convinced .my car was checked good at the service department.
Towed my car to get serviced because my steering was malfunctioning. They kept our car for 3 days and they couldn't find the problem. It scares me that it might happen again when my wife is on the road with our children.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Hello Mr. Calzada,

Thank You for your feedback we do appreciate your business. Your vehicle was checked out by our Master tech and only found stored codes in the system and after further testing on those specific sensors they were found to be working properly. We do make ever attempt to repair the vehicles but sometimes intermittent problems are very difficult to find unless they happen while in for service as we did have the vehicle for 3 days to try to make a repair. Please feel free to contact me if this problem happens again.

949-598-2745

HT
Hilker T.
Laguna Woods, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Found the problem
I was concerned as my engine light icon was lit on my dashboard. Tuttle Click personnel did a thorough scan and found the problem and the part was replaced. All was under warranty for my 2016 Hyundai.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

GG
Gail G.
Orange, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Maintenance
Great personal service (Jeff Gran)
Comfortable lounges with free coffee

The only reason why didn’t give a 5 rating is because there was no one answering the phones when I tried to schedule a routine prepaid oil change.

Once I arrived service was awesome!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Hello Gail,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business. and we sorry about the phone issue we are trying to get better to answer all incoming calls.

YH
Yolanda H.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
The service I received was timely, professional and personable.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Hello Yolanda,

Thank You for your feedback and kind words we appreciate your business.

Jacob D.
Huntington Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy drop off in the morning and easy pick up a few hours later for an oil change.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

MN
Mary N.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff
In my review you said I gave you have three stars. I would give him for he was very helpful and courteous. The service light came on my dash, he said to bring it in and he could fix it. I didn’t like the idea to drive all way back in traffic. I got someone else to do it. That was not Jeff’s fault
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hello Mary

Thank You for your feedback. we appreciate your business and we are sorry the service light came on. Please contact Jeff if you need any future service.

John S.
Lake Forest, CA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Hello John,

We appreciate your business and your feedback, and look forward to helping you in the future.

SF
Samia F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Tuttle click service manager provided excellent customer service .
I am very pleased that my Car was taken care of in a professional manner.

Hello Samia,

Thank you for your kind words we  appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you in the future.

CR
Christy R.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Service review
The staff at Tuttle-Click are always friendly and keep me updated when in for service.

Hello Christy,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

RD
Ronald D.
Laguna Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Ron Donihue
Every thing was handled efficiently and service was completed within the estimated time.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

RL
Rey L.
Love it.. great place
There’s coffe and tv to feel not bored while waiting.😍

Hello Rey,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click, we appreciate your business and your feedback and we try to make your visit as comfortable as possible.

Mohammad B.
Thank

Hello Mohammad,
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.

David W.
Corona, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer Service
Tony the SVC MGR, is extremely Customer orientated. I had a difficult situation, and he worked with me and did his best to provide best possible solution. Tony has demonstrated high Customer Service, on multiple occasions. He is one reason, I will be back.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello David,

Thank You for your feedback and the very kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

ST
Sophia T.
Laguna Woods, CA
Excellent servi e
Friendly and fast service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello Sophia,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please let Joe know if you need any future service he will be happy to help.

Anonymous avatar
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

We are sorry you feel your car was in worse condition but I did give you the explanation and showed you the signed walk around sheet signed by you with the damage on your vehicle noted. We do appreciate your business.

Anonymous avatar
Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and professional
It’s a great experience with all the staff. Quick, friendly and professional!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Hello,

ED
Eilene D.
Santa Ana, CA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
All of the individuals I worked with were very knowledgeable and made leasing my new car very pleasant.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Hello Eliene,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

Maria L.
Redondo Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
On time and responsive
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Hello Maria,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business.
Please contact Joe for any Future service needs.

Lisa S.
Anaheim, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Advisors are attentive , efficient and thorough. Great turnaround time.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback, we appreciate your business.