Overall Rating 4.7903216/5Overall Rating 4.7903216/5Overall Rating 4.7903216/5Overall Rating 4.7903216/5rating 4.7903216
Overall Rating 2.0806445/5Overall Rating 2.0806445/5rating 2.0806445rating 2.0806445rating 2.0806445

PM
Patricia M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Hyundai Service Dept.
Usually only need an oil change - but the guys are always very friendly and accommodating. Waiting room very clean and comfortable, nice furniture, big TV, and plenty of coffee!

CR
Christy R.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Service review
The staff are friendly, professional, and keep me informed when I’m in for service.

Shirley W.
Mission Viejo, CA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil change and waited for an hour which was much faster than expected. Not only did they do the oil change but also rotated the tires and washed the car. Trevor Riehs was the servicer advisor who took my order. He was very courteous and friendly and is to be commended.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Hello Shirley,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business. Thank You for the kind words for Trevor we will mae sure to let him know.

08/18/2018 Category: Service
5 star
Will definitely come back in the future
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/19/2018

Hello

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

AE
Andrea E.
Aliso Viejo, CA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
owner of Elentra
great customer service and timely service. very professional workers
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Hello Andrea ,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome and honest service
Fair and honest assessment.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Hello,

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
My last service
Service was very good. Service was complete on time at the agreed upon cost.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

EG
Eric G.
Jeff is the MAN!!!
Every-time I have service needing to be performed at Tuttle Click Jeff is always willing to help with a smiling face. His positive attitude is infectious and he really stands out from the rest with his level of dedicated genuine service. He is an asset to your service staff and business as a whole.

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business and your feedback.

John S.
Trevor (service advisor)
Trevor did a very professional job during my service and after

Hello John

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business we look forward to helping you in the future.

Jennifer S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Quality product, quality service
I love my Elantra! From the time I bought the car to the time I brought it in for maintenance the dealership treated me like family. They never pressured me into buying the car and they never tried to up-sell me when I brought it into service. Highly recommend. Go Sharks!

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. Please give Jeff a call for any future service needs.

08/15/2018 Category: Service

Hello
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

BG
Bret G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good
Good
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Hello Brett,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for any future service needs

Trabuco Canyon, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Re-evaluation
In error, I gave the service technician the one star instead of one star for the actual service performed. The technician deserves a 4 star rating. He was efficient and friendly. I would have appreciated a little more communication on the status of my vehicle, thus the 4 star rating.

3 hour oil change
Arrived at 7 am, left at 10:17 am for an oil change
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hello,

thank you for the feedback we do appreciate your business, I am very sorry about the time it took to get your vehicle serviced we do try to get them finished as quick as possible. I did try to reach out to you to discuss this and get some more information so we can avoid this from happening again. Please give me a call.
949-598-2745

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hello

Thank You for the re score we appreciate that and look forward to helping you in the future.

Laguna Niguel, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Better Hyundai
Courtesy and timeliness in completion of checkups and repairs

Hello,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Service manager

PL
Pedro L.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
08/13/2018
Great sales Rep and management!!!
Sales rep Adel Harmouche was very friendly, knowledgeable, attentive to our needs and concerns. Straight shooter and personable. It was truly a great experience. I highly recommend this dealership and sales rep!!!

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

AD
Adrienne D.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
In and out in an hour
When I arrived I was originally told that it would be a 2 hour wait for an oil change but then one of the service guys came into the area where I was getting checked in and said he could take my car right away; very good news! The car was done and washed in just an hour. Thank you Tuttle Click!

Hello Adrienne,

Thank You for your feedback, we do try to get the vehicles in and done in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

JJ
Jacques J.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
courteous and prompt service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Hello Jacques,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

Joseph L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
great service
as busy as this place is sometime, they do a pretty good job getting people in and out. would recommend. only thing is if they can make the service center bigger that would make sense.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Hello Joseph,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.

TJ
Terry J.
Laguna Niguel, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Team
The entire team is always very professional and warm. They provide great service and set appropriate expectations.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Hello Terry,

Thank you for your kind words we always strive to give you the best service. We appreciate your feedback and we appreciate your business.

Joseph C.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Consistently great service.
Once again, great service, friendly and courteous staff.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Hello Joseph ,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click, we appreciate your business. We also appreciate your feedback.