Overall Rating 4.8088256/5Overall Rating 4.8088256/5Overall Rating 4.8088256/5Overall Rating 4.8088256/5rating 4.8088256
Overall Rating 2.1343331/5Overall Rating 2.1343331/5rating 2.1343331rating 2.1343331rating 2.1343331

TG
Thomas G.
Livermore, CA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep
My service rep was amazing to work with. The Rep went out of his way to match a price I had gotten from another dealership, I was not expecting it but it was a nice surprise when I picked up car. I have never had a bad experience at Tuttle Hyundai but I can't say the same with Dublin Hyundai.

Hello Thomas,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
the service manager isn’t professional
the service manager isn’t professional

Hello,
We are sorry about your service experience we do try to get the cars done as soon as possible. The timing seems to be around the technician's lunch time so wait time will be a little longer.

GH
Graciela H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Do not go there
Horrible service, communication, disposition and work! Once you buy your car they could care less

Hello Graciela,

We are sorry you are still having issues with your vehicle, I have tried to reach you to discuss what we can do to help get this taken care of. please give me a call

949-598-2745

Jennifer H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I only dealt with Joe in Service: He was awesome!
Needed a new battery. I came limping in late on Tuesday afternoon. Joe got me in and out in less than an hour! Terrific!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Hello Jeniffer,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

CT
Carlos T.
San Clemente, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Timely and quality service
My appointment time was kept and the service team did everything possible to get me back on the road in a timely manner.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Carlos,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good visit
Jeff is always helpful and friendly!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you service your vehicle in the future.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast Turnaround
Routine service in about an hour. You can't ask for better than that!

Hello Robert,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

TN
Tuong N.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
the customer service experience is great
Jeff, the receptionist and service advisor is very polite and friendly. He took care of everything very smoothly. The service was completed in a timely manner, and I received the car back so happily. The coupon of $29.99 for oil change was excellent in use. Included was tire rotation. It was a great deal . I would absolutely come back.

Hello Tuong,

We appreciate your business pleas contact Jeff for any future service needs.Thank You for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Dig it

Hello

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with us we appreciate your business. Thank you for the feedback.

SA
Shahin A.
Great experience
Very friendly and helpful

Hello Shahin,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
meh
Dealership. meh.

Hello,
 We are very sorry about the on-line system that was used as it should state reservations after 3pm are for drop off for next day service. Our Tuttle Click Hyundai website indicates this on the first page. The Hyundai voucher system is also controlled by Hyundai but is something not all Hyundai dealers are part of, we always try to have coupon discounts on our website and try to price match for comparable repair services. Please feel free to contact us and check what coupons we may have out.

VF
Valje F.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Joe Ligh is an exceptional advisor who made a stressful car problem easy

Hello Valje,

Thank You for the kind words for Joe please contact him for any future service needs. Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

JJ
Jacques J.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
60,000 mile service
Great service but costly labor

Hello Jacques,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we  appreciate your business and your feedback.

Jacqueline G.
maintenance
always good and prompt service

Hello Jacqueline,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

RJ
Richard J.
Laguna Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Efficient and caring
My first service of my Ionic was finished and my car washed with only a 1 1/2 hour wait. Thank you for the quick and efficient attentio

Soraya B.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I was a bit annoyed by not being able to make an appointment for my 15K service but they provided a fast & reliable service

Hello Soraya,

We are sorry about not being able to make an appointment but we do try to get the services done as quick as we can. We thank you for your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you in the future.

ServiceManager

Joanna K.
Placentia, CA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Had a nice experience at theTuttle Click Hyundai didnt have to wait long to have my car taken care of. Friendly staff.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Hello Joanna,

Thank You for your feedback and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

VH
Vanessa H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service with a smile
I love going to Tuttle-Click for my service. Everyone is so nice, especially Tony and Joe, and my car gets done when no delay and with a smile. The prices and service can not be beat!

Hello Vanessa,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Jiri S.
Good job !
Service department representatives, namely Jeff and Joe rocks. Polite and efficient order processing. Bravo.

Hello Jiri,

Thank you for the kind words about my staff. we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Joseph L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
great service
Service was excellent , timely and professional . Would recommend.

Hello Joseph,

Thank You for your business and thank you for your feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Sevice Manager