4.6

Loudon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership with Exceptional Service Department
I have used Twin Cities Hyundai for over 14 years. I have found the Service Department to be friendly and professional seeing to their clients needs.
NICHOLAS R W., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see that my team took great care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Rebecca B.
Kingston, TN
07/16/2021
Service department-upfront and honest
Long story short, my 2014 Sante Fe stopped working, wouldn't start. Had it towed to another local Hyundai dealership where it sat for 4 days without being touched by the service dept. Research lead me to discover a problem with engine oil pressure dropping causing engine to seize up. HMA had me tow it to Twin City. That's where I met Shannon Anderson. He went above and beyond to get my vehicle inspected to confirm this engine problem. He was considerate and compassionate to my frustration, kept me informed and updated during the whole process. Twin City has gained a forever customer! Sorry for the delay in posting my review, life got busy!
NICHOLAS R W., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took great care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs. Shannon is a tremendous asset to our department and I am glad to see that he took wonderful care of you.

Susan H.
Etowah, TN
07/11/2021
Great sales experience
I just traded my old Sonata for 2020 model. My very first New car. My salesperson Daniel Morgan helped me through the process professionally and efficiently. He was patient and just very nice. I'd recommend Twin City Hyundai to everybody. Thanks Daniel.

PJ
Pamela J.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service every time
The service technician did a great job

06/23/2021 Category: Service
The service was
NICHOLAS R W., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for your feed back on this survey. A manager will be contacting you shortly to discuss your last service visit.

BP
BRUCE R P. from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

HI Pamela,

My name is Bruce Phillips, I am the General Manager here at Twin City Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, regarding your recent service visit. Unfortunately the manufacturer considers any score below a 5 Star to be failing score. If we have failed you, please contact me at (865) 970-0020 or at bruce@twincitydealerships.com, and let me know what we could have done better.

If we didnt fail you, please take a moment to recore us at 5 Stars, thru the link I just sent.

Bruce Phillips
General Manager

GL
German L.
Sevierville, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/21/2021 Category: Service
Have always had good service on vehicle.

Vonore, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
From making the appointment to completion of service, all were friendly, professional and competent.
NICHOLAS R W., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. I am happy to see my staff took good care of you while you were here at your last service visit. We will always strive to take care of your service needs.

Stephen C.
06/07/2021
Great Hyundai Vehicles at a Fair Price
I worked with Tim Clabough for selecting an SUV and he was excellent. No pressure but he patiently let me drive several models, explained all the features and reminded me about tax savings for trade-ins (in my case I saved $1,200 in sales tax). The dealer offered a fair price on my trade, so with the tax savings it was a good deal. I have not used the Service Dept so can’t comment on that. So far I’m really enjoying my new vehicle with tons of safety & convenience features.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

2021 Hyundai Kona
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Good salesperson service department needs work
The sales staff is great to work with and willing to go far and beyond to help you with getting a car. I have bought many cars from this dealership and will continue to go there. The service department needs a little help in remembering to do everything to your car that is suppose to done. If you bring your car in for a oil change and a multi vehicle check and one of the things is to rotate the tires then maybe that's should be done and you don't have to leave and come all the way back to have it done but it was done after I called and asked if it had and they did say they didn't do it.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Great!!
They always do a very good job and treat me very well and with respect.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Scott E.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful service
From sales to service Twin City Hyundai has been great.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

I would like to thank you for filling out this survey on us. And very happy to see we meet your needs and expectation at your last service visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Clinton, TN
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great
I have not had an issue with this dealership. Their staff is great and they have the best service department.
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Charles B.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2021 Category: Service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve our process.
We apologize for any miscommunication. A manager will reach out to you shortly.

PJ

2017 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2021 Category: Service

03/14/2021 Category: Service
BRIAN E S., Service Manager from Twin City Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

We apologize for any miscommunication. A manager will reach out to you shortly.