Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review

Sat
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
15 Tyson Ln Jersey City, NJ 07304
Tyson Auto Repair and Body Shop's Reviews

AH
Ariel H.
03/30/2022
Honest and quick work
I’ve been VERY hesitant to have my car in the hands of anybody after terrible experiences with both Firestone and Nissan.
But the wear and tear on my car needed some immediate attention. I was hooked in by the reviews of honest, friendly, and reliable work. A reviewer said he had a groupon for an oil change and I thought it’d be a good excuse to try them out.
So glad I did! They were able to recognize and FIX issues that both Firestone and Nissan overlooked. He raised my car on the bed and showed me all the particulars of what needed to be done and quoted me a fair price. My car is driving like a dream. I’ll definitely be back, recommend, and bring my other vehicles here.
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.