Ultimate Automotive Repair Llc

MN
MIKE N.
Suzuki Sidekick
02/26/2014
clean, fast, did the job right
I give your shop a 5 star. Things went very fast and , excellent job.

Mark B.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Mark said this business has fair prices and they are honest.

GC
GREG C.
Mazda CX-7
02/22/2014
Good but not Great
I liked everything about my recent repair except for the inflated price of the parts. One reason I went to this shop was because I was able to buy the parts I knew were needed online and just pay for labor and supplies. When I was told I needed some additional parts to fix an unexpected problem, I said yes. I was upset that I was charged $108 for a part I went home and found online for $20.81.

AL
Alex L.
Nissan Frontier
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Alex said this business was honest, everyone was happy, and he had a good experience.

AL
Allan L.
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Allan said he likes what this business does.

Joseph S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Joseph said this business did everything in a timely fashion. They gave him his old parts and explained the problem with them. They were priced very reasonably. They did a pick up and return which was nice. He loves his brakes.

LC
LESTER C.
Chrysler 300
01/22/2014
Attitude
Everyone there is very nice,the place is cleaner than ANY shop I have ever been in!!! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone I know who needs work on their car. Also has a Very comfortable waiting area.

DIANE G.
Cadillac STS
01/18/2014
Trustworthy
I just moved to Reno and needed a good auto repair shop. I've been there 4 times and they always fix my problems and at a fair price. They are so friendly and make you understand what the problem is with your auto. As a single woman I appreciate that so much. 5 stars are not enough!

ES
Ed S.
GMC Envoy
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Ed said he had to make a return trip, but they made it right.

RACHEL B.
Dodge Neon
01/10/2014
GOD SENT.........
I AM A YOUNG SINGLE MOTHER ON A LIMITED INCOME AND WHEN MY ALTERNATOR WENT OUT ON MY 1995 DODGE NEON I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT. I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE THE CAR TO ANY SHOP HERE IN RENO AND NEEDED MY CAR FOR WORK AND TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO WORK. I STARTED EMAILING RANDOM PEOPLE SHARING MY STORY FEELING DESPERATE AND ALONE. I GOT A EMAIL BACK FROM JD THE OWNER OF ULTIMATE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. HE TOLD ME SINCE I BOUGHT AN ALTERNATOR HE WOULD INSTALL IT TO ME FOR FREE. I CALLED HIM THAT MONDAY AND HE SCHEDULED ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT THE VERY NEXT DAY. A WEEK LATER AND MY CAR IS RUNNING GREAT, I OWE HIM MY LIFE. HE HELPED ME WHEN KNOW ONE ELSE WOULD. HE DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING FROM ME. HE JUST WANTED TO HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU JD FROM THE BOTTLE OF MY HEART.

RT
Ralph T.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/28/2013 Category: Service
Ralph said this business charged him for 6 quarts of oil and not 5 quarts. They also forgot to do the lube but everything else seems to be okay.

LYNNDA S.
Buick Century
12/19/2013
x'lent customer service
really pleased w/ work that was done.