Acura MDX
05/20/2019
Very reasonable as compared to the dealership guy, who wanted to charge me an arm & a leg for the work on my Acura MDX.

CHARLES S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/15/2019
Customer service
Great customer service, very informative, fast service

LISA S.
05/15/2019
SUPERB!
I called Ultimate Car Care on a Saturday afternoon to have them install new brakes and an oil change. It was very last minute and I didn't expect to be able to get in. So many things are right with this business! It was 3 hours before closing and they were more than happy to fit me in to the day. They called me and walked me through what they were going to accomplish before they started. They finished in 2 hours and saved me from a trip to the dealership. I would highly recommend Ultimate Car Care and will be continuing my business with them!

Chevrolet Traverse

Syed R.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
05/13/2019
A satisfied customer
Folks at ultimate car care are very courteous and professional.
They do not pressure customers to get things repaired; they provide honest opinion what your car needs and leave the ultimate decision for customers.
I recently took my car for service at Ultimate Car Care and am very satisfied with their work and the charges.

AK
AZFAR K.
05/11/2019
Excellent service and best price in town
My Sentra driver side window got stuck as motor would hum but glass won’t move. I got online quote for mobile mechanic and from another shop I had used in the past. Both quotes were within a few dollars of each other and both asked to replace the entire regulator assembly with motor though knowing the motor was humming. I called Mr. Mirza of Ultimate Car Care. He told me to bring the car over and gave me a quote which was $250-400/- cheaper. He replaced the regulator assembly without the motor as that’s all I needed. My car window now works perfect.
While my car was at his shop, he also checked for a couple of other issues and have me free advises. He in fact also did the state inspection without any cost to me.
Mr. Mirza is an absolute gentlemen and always looking for his customers. I trust him for my auto repair needs. Give him a try and let him earn your business.

EG
ERICA g.
Chevrolet Cruze
2014 civic - tensioner pulley
After spending 800+ at another shop so they could just swap out parts, these guys finally fixed the problem. Same day service, great customer service, kept me informed, clean environment, very professional!! Thanks to you and your hard working team, I don't have to hear that god awful noise again!! Definately won my business - Gibson

MIGUEL M.
Honda Ridgeline
04/30/2019
Continuously going above and beyond.
They are always very fair and transparent about what needs to be serviced in my vehicles.

OW
ORLANDO W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2019
Very honest and reliable! Excellent service!
Trustworthy and very Professional!

DO
DAVID O.
04/29/2019
Service Rating
Good service and polite staff.

MZ
MARCUS Z.
04/22/2019
Fast and friendly
The service was fast and everyone was friendly; no hassle just straight to the point.

GB

PS
PERCY S.
04/17/2019
On the fly
Took my car out there this afternoon hoping to get an oil change. They were busy but guess what! Twenty minutes later, my car was ready and clear to go. These guys are for real! Please check them out!

ATIF S.
04/12/2019
One of those people who you can trust
Its hard to find a good doctor and a mechanic. That's why I love Ultimate Care Care because its peace of mind to have mechanic who you can trust.
Every time I went to them, they have done an excellent job at a nominal charge.

SJ
SHAWN J.
04/10/2019
These guys were fast ,friendly and accommodating. I just want to thank the all for taking care os my 325i

JIM R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/10/2019
Complete and reliable repairs
Very courteous and reliable repairs. They stand behind their work.

LIZ M.
04/08/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Management is great. They do the work In a timely manner. The pricing is comparable. Have been taking our cars there for years.
Highly recommend!!!!

Jon B.
03/29/2019
Great place. Fair and honest.
I bring all my vehicles here. Have done so for years.

DJ
DEXTER J.
03/28/2019
Reliability at Ulimate Car Care
Reliable and friendly! I’ve used this auto service shop for several of my vehicles and have not had any issues with the maintenance services my vehicles received at this shop. The work is completed in a reasonable time. They did offer a local ride service but I declined. The chairs were comfy enough for me to wait. As a frequent customer, I am now greeted by my name. They are my “go to shop” because they RELIEVE my anxiety of having to deal with the other shops that are high pressure, that charge over-inflated prices in the beginning or that “pad on” unnecessary extras. When they did recommend an additional service such as my brakes, they indeed were correct. Also, I get my vehicle inspections done there. But, that secret is becoming well known as I saw people filing in to get there vehicle inspected. Once again, reliable and friendly!

HH
HOWARD H.
Honda Civic Si
03/26/2019
Quick and friendly service
Reasonable prices, great service and good feedback on problems with car