05/02/2019
Attention to Details
Their attention to detail and quick and professional service is second to none. If you need your car fixed right, take it here.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear John, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. we are happy to know that everything is going well with your vehicle. and that we met your expectations in regards to our customer service. thanks again

JIMMY B.
Toyota Avalon
04/25/2019
Honesty, EXPERT quality service and total customer satisfaction !!
I've never been more satisfied with the quality service my Toyota Avalon and I received at Unique Automotive Repair. Not only did they expertly do the repairs I needed, but they did the work at the price they quoted me and I might add, less expensive than other local repair shops and the Toyota dealer. I'm so excited that I've finally found a shop that I can trust and will do the work correctly the first time. I can't say enough positive things about Dom and Albert. Thanks guys, you've earned my business and loyalty, keep up the outstanding work. It's obvious your customers satisfaction is your primary focus !! Feel free to use me as a reference to all your future customers.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Jimmy, thank you very much for taking the time to proving us with your feed back. we are very happy to know that you are completely satisfy and everything met your expectations. we are very happy to know that we can provide quality service at a fraction of the dealership. thanks again

RD
RICHARD D.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/24/2019
Outstanding Customer Service!!
Dominic and his team are very knowledgeable and made sure all the things I wanted were met when installing a lift kit, wheels, tires and nerf bar on my Colorado.
Looks Badass!!
Thank you Dom! Awesome job!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Richard, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you, and taking the stock Colorado and really making it look "BAD". New flares coming soon!!

JAQUELINE G.
Riverview, FL
Acura MDX
04/24/2019
Good service and owner work is guaranteed. Always contact you before authorization before work
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

So happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

LORY S.
Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/17/2019
Top notch
M-B engine light issue was diagnosed, problem was shown to us, repair was identified and a reasonable cost proposal was prepared while we waited. Repair took one calendar day and communication was excellent. Albert and Dom were very professional and courteous.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Lory, We really appreciate the great review, and for you to take the time to drive an hour each way to let us service your Mercedes. So glad that we met your expectations.

MAJID R.
04/16/2019
Great place to service your high line vehicle...
The guys are friendly and knowledgeable about cars. They actually care about you and your vehicle. The cost is much less than a dealership and the work is as good or better...
definitely check them out...!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Majid, thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. This review means so much coming from a professional in the automotive field.

MJ
MELVIN J.
Valrico, FL
04/06/2019
Topp Job
I am very happy with the service and work done on my BMW. Not only is the work great but what I appreciate the most is the personal attention when I bring my car in. Good people and a great place of business!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate you putting your trust in our team to service your vehicle.

Honda Civic Cpe
04/04/2019
Their attention to detail
Their service was second to none and their attention to detail was impeccable.

JUAN R.
03/08/2019
5 Stars ✨
Mr. Lorenzo was professional, courteous, and meticulous. He really work with you to get all of your service needs taken care of very fast... Next time my car gets sick Mr. Lorenzo Unique Automotive Repair it’s who I’m calling!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/10/2019

Dear Mr Rivera, thank you very much for taking the time and proving us with your feedback. we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to build a customer relation on all of your automotive repair needs. i also want to thank you for sharing in detail perspective on how your complete experience was here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
03/06/2019
Service Review
Albert The Owner Is An Honest Mechanic And In This Day And Age, That Is Very Rare.
I Would Recommend Unique Automotive To Anyone Who Has Vehicle Issues.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Dear Greg, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. honesty and quality work is what makes a difference in how to properly get repetitive customers. thanks ahgain

CD
COOPER D.
Saint Louis, MO
03/03/2019
Excellent experience
I had an issue with the AC unit in my Honda Accord, and was unsure of any repair shops in the area. I found out about Unique Automotive Repair and thank god I did. Albert was nice as could be and explained to me in detail what the problem was. He realized there was a valve that was broken and had to ordered, he did not charge me for the extra part. Albert was incredibly nice to me throughout my visit and made this all an extremely pleasant experience. I am due for an oil change soon, and I will most certainly be going back to Unique Automotive Repair. 5 Stars!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Dear cooper, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. i am very happy that it all worked out and were able to perform the proper repairs needed  to your car. customer care and customer experience is what we strive for. simply making a difference in the automotive world. thanks again

BF
BRYAN F.
02/19/2019
Great experience
Excellent service, very pleased with the results, also very knowledgeable tech, also in a very timely maner as well.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/26/2019

Dear BRYAN, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our customer service and our automotive diagnosis process to better help our customers and better addressing your concerns. thanks again.

Valrico, FL
02/17/2019
Outstanding service!
Thanks Albert,
We’re completely satisfied with the extremely professional and courteous service for our BMW. Your technical expertise not only fixed the requested issues but found and repaired some unseen issues before they led to major problems.
Thanks again
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Dear john, thank you very much for giving us the opportunity and time needed to work on your vehicle to properly diagnose and perform all the repairs needed. we really appreciate you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

02/11/2019
Routine maintenance
Always providing amazing service.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

dear customer, thank you for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
02/09/2019
Willie
Always excellent service
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear willie, thank you for your loyalty with us here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. and thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feed back.

CYNTHIA W.
Brandon, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
02/08/2019
Trust, Knowledge, Commitment and Outstanding Ownership
Albert the owner is amazing. He’s so dedicated to helping you - he find the problem(s) your having, he’s very honest, and repairs them quickly and efficiently. He’s work is outstanding and with reasonable pricing.
As a female, I always felt like other mechanics were taking advantage of me. But NOT at Unique Automotive - I trust them 100% and I know the work is done correctly and professionally. Thank you
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Cynthia, thank you very much for your feedback and thank you very much for always sharing with everyone your experience here at UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. we sincerely appreciate, and so blessed to have such wonderful and happy customers. thank you again for sharing how we are doing.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/31/2019
Dependable, honest, friendly
Albert is always willing to take the time to explain what needs to be done and why!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Elliot, thank you for always providing us with your feedback and always taking the time to refer your friends and family to our shop. we sincerely appreciate your referrals. thanks again.

FO
FRANCISCO O.
01/31/2019
Bmw535i
Excellent location, excellent mechanic.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2019

dear OBED, thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback and always choosing unique automotive repair as your preferred choice on all of your vehicle service needs.

01/05/2019
Always great service
Honest and friendly
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Elliot, thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback. i really appreciate everything you do for us here at the shop.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/13/2018
Dependable, honest
Albert is always willing to go the extra mile. It's great to go somewhere and know you are being treated fairly.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Eliot, thank you for your feedback. nothing better than doing what you love. and thats what is all about. knowing that someone like your AUTOMOTIVE repair technician cares about you too and your safety. i thank you very much for always providing us with your feedback.