Brandon, FL
04/24/2018
oil change
Great service, quick. great price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear,  thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feed back. we always appreciate being able to help you with all of your automotive service needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
04/08/2018
Drwillie55
Excellent service as always
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Dear willie, thank you very much for your feed back and always counting on UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all of your automotive repair needs.

WW
WILLIE W.
03/08/2018
Excellent and thorough service and explanation
I couldn’t have my car taken care of at a better place. Everything is explained. The work is done timely, with constant updates as to repairs and additional findings. Oh yeah Great pricing
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Willie, thank you very much for allowing us to take care of your vehicle and having it ready when you needed it the most. i thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your review. its definitely very important to communicate with customers at all times even when everything are going well.

MACK M.
Gibsonton, FL
03/06/2018
Knowlegeable and Throrough
My entire encounter was very educational. I asked a lot of questions cause I'm a DIY guy, and I told him I was, and he was not afraid to explain to me everything he did as well as stuff I should be doing on my own. He didn't see it as a threat that I wanted information to do repairs and maintenance on my own.
the repairs were exactly as explained and delivered exactly when promised. there were calls to give me updates on the progress of the repairs as well. I definitely will bring my car back for repairs moving forward.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Mack, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience. i belive its very important to spend time with customers and listen to all of their concerns and try to create a plan that would best work for them.

MAURIZZIO B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
02/28/2018
Outstanding service
Albert is always honest and precises when it comes to diagnosing any car problems.
He has been servicing my BMW for the past 2 years and o have more than pleased with his professionalism, pricing, attention to detail and the sense or urgency he gives to me.

I highly recommend him!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Dear Maurizzio, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. this is one of the reasons why reviews are so important to us. thank you very much again for always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

KV
KELVIN V.
Hudson, FL
01/25/2018
Attention to detail, great customer service, super clean, affordable price. Look no further, this place will make you, your car, and your pocket very happy. I am glad I found this shop. This is now my primary doctor for my BMW and my other cars.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/29/2018

Dear Kelvin, thank you very much on taking the time and providing us with your review. we are happy to hear that you are completely satisfy with our services and that we met your expectations at the time of your visit. again  thank you very much for your visit and hope to see you in the future in all of your automotive repair needs.

TC
Travis C.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the workmanship was pretty good. He appreciated that the staff explained why things needed to be replaced. He stated he felt their prices were too high.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Dear Travis, i am glad that i was able to reach you and speak to you about the 4 star review and to really understand weather your experience here was completely satisfy. i now understand that the expression above had nothing to do with affecting not giving UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR  a five star review. one of the biggest advantages all customers have here is that you will express your concern with the actual technician and the person that will guide you though the process all the way to the end when the work is completed. thanks again for providing us with your review.

AJ
Ashley J.
Odessa, FL
Pontiac G6
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she had a really great experience with the business.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Dear Ashley, thank you very much for taking the time and letting us know on how we are doing, it is greatly appreciated. i am also happy to know you had a great experience.

BR
BETHZAIDA R.
Winter Haven, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/14/2018
Excellent work...Thanks!
Albert is an excellent profecional offering a fast service and above all explaining every important detail for a good maintenance of my vehicle. I recommend an appointment for a visit to his workshop which is very organized and comfortable location. I definitely trust your work and your experience in auto mechanics.
Thank you for your work!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Dear Bethzaida, thank you very much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback. i am also happy to hear that we met all of your expectations and that you are pleased with our services provided to you.

Jonn K.
Thonotosassa, FL
Cadillac DTS
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Jonn said the business did really good work for him and for members of his family.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear John, thank you very much for allowing me to be the one in servicing your vehicle and allowing me to earn your business. i also thank you very much for being a part of the support and patronage to UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR.

TA
TONYA A.
Brandon, FL
11/24/2017
Customer Service
Professional, loves to service people seems to take pride in superior results. You do not have to worry about a fair price. Does not take advantage of you with price gouging.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear MS Tonya, thank you very much for those kind words and also very happy to know that you feel that way about UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR. i also thank you very much for your businesses and always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

JOSHUA A.
11/13/2017
Best BMW mechanic
Outstanding service, very honest!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear Joshua, i thank you very much for your business..

RICKY R.
Spring Hill, FL
BMW 740iL
11/08/2017
Mr. Albert was very good.
I find Albert's work to always be excellent.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/03/2018

Dear Ricky, thank you very much for always coming down here to UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR in TAMPA and allowing me to always help you with your vehicle needs.

EM
ELLIOT M.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2017
Albert takes the time to explain and answer questions.
Honest, trustworthy & respectful

NK
NICK K.
Seffner, FL
Audi S5
10/08/2017
Albert is meticulous and does a great job