BK
BRENDA K.
Thonotosassa, FL
MINI Cooper
05/24/2017
Albert. He's the reason this place is so great. He does top notch quality work.
I trust Albert 100% when it comes to my Mini Cooper. He always is very thorough and precise. Does high quality work. Talks you through each situation, so you never have surprises. He's got great character and is such a pleasure to do business with. He's exactly the kind of repair guy you Want working on your vehicle.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Dear Brenda, Thank you very much for providing us with your feed back. it is always our goal to be upfront with customers and always be precise in all diagnostics. thanks again for always counting on us on all of your automotive repair needs.

BG
BILL G.
BMW 528i
05/23/2017
Unbelievable mechanic
Not only is Albert infinitely less expensive than the BMW dealership, he more professional and meticulous.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Bill, thank you very much for sharing your experience from the customers perspective and i also thank you for your loyalty.

TA
TONYA A.
Brandon, FL
05/10/2017
Amazing Customer Service
Albert has been servicing my vehicles for the last few years and offers amazing customer service along with service work. As a female, when we walk into an establishment for this type of service, all to often we have on an invisible hat on our heads that reads "take my money" or " I don't have a clue so overcharge me". Well when you visit Albert, know that he is a trusted business man and care about people. I would highly recommend him to anyone, male or female. His pricing is fare.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Dear Tonya, thank you very much for providing your feed back and letting us know how you feel from a female customers perspective. i also thank you very much for always counting on unique automotive for all of your service and repair needs.

MICHAEL D.
BMW 325i
05/08/2017
Overall great service and feedback from mechanic
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 05/09/2017

Dear Michael, thanks very much for always counting on unique automotive repair. i also thank you for your feedback.

BF
BRYAN F.
04/14/2017
He did great job on muy Bmw x5 and i would recommend him to everyone
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Bryan, thanks very much for always counting on unique automotive repair on all of your vehicles service needs and thanks for your support. i really appreciate it..

Porsche Panamera
04/04/2017
Clean
Me take a Me Porsche to the Unique Auto on Bush BLVD. Albert do a good tune up on a me car. me very happy A+
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 04/17/2017

Dear Ian, thanks for your feed back and always counting on unique automotive repair for all of your service needs..

DANIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/25/2017
Great job
Repair my Mercedes SUV in a short amount of time for the best price! Very efficient mechanic and pay very close attention to detail, went so far to call me the next day to find out if we were satisfied with the services.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Daniel, thanks very much for taking the time and provide us with your feed back on this visit. accurate diagnosis can only be accomplished by listening very careful to customers concern, having the right equipment and experience. thanks again for always counting on us here at unique automotive repair on all of your automotive needs.

RK
ROSS K.
03/21/2017
What I like about Unique Automotive Repair is there attention to detail , knowledge and experience.
Albert at Unique Automotive Repair has been my go to Automotive technician since 2010. He has made it possible for me to own dream cars like H1 Hummer, Audi A8 and BMW X5 by keeping the maintenance and repairs affordable working with my budget. Albert has gone above and beyond to with customer service there is no where else i would go and i recommend all my friends.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ross, thanks very much for always counting on us for all of your automotive repair needs. it is always our pleasure working on any of your vehicles and always being able to accomplish every repair right the first time. thank you for taking the time and provide us with your feed back and hope to always keep doing our very best..

MARLYS L.
03/21/2017
Trustworty Topnotch Mechanic.
I would rather NOT share Mr Albert. His knowledge and honest service is a rarity.
I want him to always have time for me!!

He has reviewed my 2012 Nissan needs and put me on a manageable maintenance plan which will ensure the best life of my vehicle.
As a single lady, I am most grateful for the confidence I feel driving behind these wheels!! Thanks Albert for making car care so enjoyable!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Marlys, thank you for taking the time and provide us with your feed back. i am very happy to hear that you are satisfy in every aspect of the service process here at unique automotive repair. i believe it is vital to always address every concern keeping in mind that every customer has other responsibilities and that some repairs may have to be done at a later time. thanks again for always making our days shine here at the shop.

KD
Kelly D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
BMW 528i
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Kelly said she would recommend this business for service. Albert has great customer service and he does good work. He is very thorough. She likes that he takes the time to explain everything and to give her advice about her priorities.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Kelly, thank you very much for providing us with your feed back and for always making it to every appointment. thank you for your loyalty and always trusting us with every repair and service your vehicle needs. i always believe that listening to customers concern or anything they have to say is key to make every repair or diagnosis successful.

Mercedes-Benz C230
03/20/2017
Kids car
I have two teenage kids that are now driving. With Albert working on their cars I know he will make sure their cars are safe!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ian, it is always in my best interest to address anything that can compromise the safety of anyone when it comes to vehicles. i thank you very much for your loyalty and feed back..

Volkswagen Jetta
03/20/2017
Attention to detail!!
I own a fleet of exotic cars, and have a hard time trusting mechanics to work on them. With Albert, he pays attention to the small details and I know the job will come out right. I can finally sleep at night !!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Dear Ian, thanks very much for those kind words and for counting on unique automotive repair for all of your automotive repair needs. i am glad i can provide you with a peace of mind knowing your cars are in good hands.. thanks very much for providing us with your feed back.

LV
LEONEL V.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/14/2017
Really Good Work.......
good service , organized, great quality .
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/14/2017

Dear Leonel, thanks very much for taking the time and provide us with your feedback. After speaking with you on the phone I understand it was a mistake that the review was rated a 4 star and not the 5 star that we strive for. Thanks again and hope to help you with any other needs you may have.

KJ
KAREN J.
03/01/2017
Routine Maintenance
I gave Unique Automotive Repair five stars for the best and honest service I have ever receive. The owner is able to set up appointments to fit my busy schedule and get my cars in and out quickly.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Karen, thank you for always choosing Unique Automotive Repair. its very nice to hear that you are pleased when it comes to scheduling appointments. I always believe that honesty can thrust you forward beyond limits. thanks again

BG
BILL G.
Infiniti FX35
02/28/2017
Meticulous work
Very thorough and competent work at a fraction of the dealer's rates and equally impressive customer service. They have all of my auto business now.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Bill, I thank you for your business and for choosing us on your vehicle service needs. thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. I believe customer service is key for any businesses to be successful..

JO
JENIFER O.
BMW 330i
02/27/2017
I feel like Albert truly cares for one's car as if it was his own...
I feel well taken care of every time my car has a need. I know without a doubt that my car will get the attention of a knowledgeable mechanic. I have a BMW and to find a mechanic that one could trust was a challenge. But all worries and concern went away once I was introduced to Unique Automative. Highly recommend Albert and his expertise!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Jenifer, thank you very much for allowing me to always take care of your vehicle. I truly understand the importance of having a dependable technician that can accurately approach a concern. I thank you for taking the time and provide us with your feed back and hope to always be there for all of your automotive service needs.

DANIEL M.
02/26/2017
Great mechanic
He knows exactly what he is doing, very thorough on diagnostics and with getting the job done on his first attempt!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/28/2017

Dear Daniel, I wanted to thank you for stooping by and allowing me to take care of your concern with your vehicle. also thank you for taking the time and sharing this experience with all of us. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and consistency on all of your vehicle service needs..

JE
JONATHAN E.
02/23/2017
Albert already had given me a recommendation to change my brakes on my last visit for a different service which I noticed too while driving my car before visiting. The car is driving great since doing what was recommended.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/24/2017

Dear Jonathan, thank you very much for your business and your loyalty. this is what i strive, forthanks again

LT
LUIS T.
02/16/2017
Customer service
He was very helpful
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/16/2017

Dear Luis, Thank you very much for your business and your feed back, hope to see you in the future for your automotive repair and service needs.

TL
TONY L.
Palm Harbor, FL
BMW X5 M
02/15/2017
My BMW X5M
Great Job Fantastic through service and Highly knowledgeble/Skilled Motor Tech
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/16/2017

Dear Tony, thank you very much for your business and most of all, taking the time to drive over to Tampa and allow me to perform the repairs needed in your vehicle. its great to see new faces in the shop and i hope you had an enjoyable experience.. thanks again for sharing your experience with us.