WT
WOLF T.
Lutz, FL
Dodge Ram Van
02/07/2017
Vehicle broke down on a Friday night and repairs were made on Saturday since it was a work van and was badly needed on Monday. Appreciate all the great service and even working on the weekend.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/08/2017

Dear Mr Wolf, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. I also thank you for being a loyal customer to Unique Automotive Repair.. thanks again

NK
NATHEN K.
Thonotosassa, FL
Hyundai Accent
02/03/2017
The only place you can find cheap fast and great service
I had car issues I left with no issues I am super happy
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/03/2017

Dear Nathen, thank you very much for sharing your experience. I look foward to keep providing you with the very best automotive repair services..thanks again

TP
TIFFANY P.
Tampa, FL
BMW 328i
02/01/2017
Excellent Experience
Albert was great, I called him in a panic and he allowed me to have my car towed in immediately. From the beginning he was very thorough and took the time to keep me informed of everything that was wrong and being fixed on my car.

He finished the repairs quickly and I feel like I have a new car again. I finally have a mechanic I can trust which is important to me as a single woman. Thank you for a great experience. I will continue to have my car serviced here and any repairs I might need. I will recommend Unique Automotive Repair to all of my family and friends.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2017

Dear Tiffany, I wanted you to know that I truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen Automotive Repair Shop.
your business is much appreciated, and I will do my very best to continue to meet you Automotive Repair needs. your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. and for that, I am most grateful. thanks again for taking the time and sharing your experience with us..

LK
Lonny K.
Thonotosassa, FL
Chrysler Town
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Lonny said this business has always done a really good job.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/31/2017

Dear lonny, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing with us your experiense. I thank you for your business and loyalty, we look foward to continue servicing your vehicles needs.

Cynthia W.
Brandon, FL
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business was personable and knowledgeable. They were clean and trustworthy.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 01/30/2017

hi synthia, thank you very much for providing your feedback. and your business. its what i strive for..