RICK W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/14/2019
CLK
Dom did great taking care of my BENZ.Keep up the good work !

Lincoln Aviator
10/05/2019
Very knowledgeable staff, fair prices, clean shop and repair was completed without any hidden/other repairs needed. This is a great shop to take any vehicle to.

RIK M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2019
1999 Jeep Cherokee
My 99 Jeep was having some issues, "check gauge" sensor was on, lights were going dim, running rough. I brought it in to Unique Automotive as I have taken my Jeep there before and have ALWAYS been very pleased with their work. I explained I did not want to rush their work, but if there was any way to get this done in one day ( I brought it in on a Thursday night) I would greatly appreciate it because the next day (Saturday) was opening day of the hunting season and I had plans to go. If not I understood. Dom and Albert are AWESOME !!!! I did not expect that it would be accomplished as I was asking for a "rush job". They identified the alternator had gone bad, and identified that the battery was a smaller one than I should have with the accessories I had on my Jeep. (Extra lights, several!)
Mid day I got a text from Unique explaining where they were with the repair, and estimated "Yes, it should be done today".
Very pleased to say I was able to pick it up by end of day, drove off with my "baby" purring like a kitten. YET AGAIN, they took care of my repairs with excellent service and customer satisfaction. Rarely have I ever said "I trust my repair shop" UNTIL I CAME TO THEM !
I have recommended them to my neighbor and she reports the same experience when she was not comfortable with what she was being told at another repair shop.
I can not say enough about the comfort I have when I need a repair, and knowing my "baby" is in there hands.
(Unfortunately they could do nothing about my luck in the woods hunting. But I asked anyway . . . LOL)
I completely trust them AND highly recommend them for whatever your needs are. They tell you exactly what their opinion is and have before come back with, "it just needed an adjustment, minor issue" instead of quoting a huge bill of unnecessary repairs.
I take each of my vehicles there when I have a problem, (daughters Nissan Rogue, wife's Ford F-150, sons Nissan Maxima, my Jeep) as their moto says "Yes, we work on those."
Thank you Unique Automotive Repair!!!

JAMES H.
09/17/2019
Honest genuine people who looks out for the common person concerns and safety dealing with their vehicles and gives you the best service and advice on your car at a reasonable price with quality parts

JIMMY B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/12/2019
Once again, You've done it !!
Once again Dom and Albert, you've proven why I return to you guys again and again. My 88 year old Mom whose on a fixed income and getting by on Social Security and a small pension, brought her car in for needed repairs. Not only did you get her car fixed at super reasonable price, but you treated her with kindness, dignity and respect. Most repair shops would jump at the chance to take advantage of an elderly woman, thinking what does she know about cars. You guys didn't !! You explained everything that needed to be done in a conversation that she could comprehend. She felt at ease and felt that you guys would do right by her, which you did. I personally want to thank you both for taking great care of my Mom. All she could do was tell me how nice, knowledgeable and understanding you both were. She put your business card in her wallet and told me if she ever needs help, she's going to call you first. I guess you've knocked me out of the picture guys !! and that's okay with me. Thanks again.

JACK G.
09/12/2019
First class service
Fair prices and solid work with excellent service. I will use this company for all my car service needs.

FS
FRANK S.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/04/2019
Great people!
Repaired car as requested at a good price. Informed of additional concern that we were aware of but neglected. We asked for a quote on this concern and will address is within the week.

Lincoln Aviator
08/31/2019
Outstanding service
Great service, fair prices, highly recommend this shop.

SF
SEAN F.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/20/2019
Awesome Job!
Had my suspension upgraded on 2019 Tundra. Dominick did a great job and finished on time. Price was very fair and the truck looks and rides great! Would recommend

Honda Civic Cpe
04/04/2019
Their attention to detail
Their service was second to none and their attention to detail was impeccable.

EM
ELLIOT M.
Saturn VUE
10/11/2017
Albert takes the time to explain and answer questions.
Honest, trustworthy & respectful

NK
NICK K.
Seffner, FL
Audi S5
10/08/2017
Albert is meticulous and does a great job

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Jeep Liberty
10/08/2017
Antonio was extremely helpful, thorough and let's you know what repairs he'll be doing before he does then.
Antonio completed my vehicle repairs in a very timely manner. He communicated the repairs that needed to be made and informs you of the prices for each thing he is going to do.

CORETTA W.
10/08/2017
Impeccable customer service by owner\mechanic on Wednesday October 4, 2017 through Friday October 6, 2017.
Owner\mechanic: Albert Lorenzo explains all information with patience during the entire process i.e. prior to dropping off my vechicle and after repairs are completed. I'm thankful there's a repair shop like this quality and treating each customer as an individual and NEVER a dollar sign is what is required in todays competitive business market.
👋Later Mon.
Date: Sunday October 8, 2017
🗣From: Mrs. C. C. Williams😎Mrs. CoCo\Cocoa😉❗

Deborah L.
Florida
Nissan Rogue
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Deborah said this business was very informative about the problem and gave her all the information she needed.

RICK W.
07/30/2019
Good job
Broke both shift linkages in my Jeep JK. Dom to the rescue had it done, and running in a day.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 08/15/2019

Dear Rick, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

06/24/2019
Albert repaired my BMW quickly and much less expensive than the dealer could. Recommend highly if you want to maintain your Bimmer past the warranty at a reasonable price.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. and for being a part of UNIQUE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR for all these years. always happy to hear you are very pleased with our services. thanks again

AV
ADRIENNE V.
Saab 9-3
06/20/2019
Huge relief to find someone to trust with my “wonky” car
I bought a Saab last year and while I’m thrilled with it, it’s nerve wracking to have a car that not every mechanic has or wants to work on. I know nothing about cars so I’m a definite candidate to be swindled with ease.
So happy to get my car back quickly and know I was taken care of.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Adrianne, thank you very much for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. it was our pleasure to have been able to create a plan to fix your car and to know you are very happy with the results. thanks again

AC
ANTHONY C.
Dade City, FL
06/12/2019
Friendly and honest and great service
Albert was great, he explained everything and kept me updated on the work. He also was great with meeting me on Saturday because my schedule did not allow me time to pickup on Friday. And when we met on Saturday he did not rush, he again explained everything he worked on and even advise me on one other issue that he took care. I highly recommend Albert and the shop they were GREAT !!!!!
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

DEAR Anthony, thank you very much for taking the opportunity and sharing with everyone your experience. to us that is the most important aspect in a automotive repair shop. explaining everything so that customers can understand all the work performed. thanks again.

GS
GREG S.
Plant City, FL
Pontiac G6
06/12/2019
Greg
In This Day And Age It Is A Pleasure To Have A Trustworthy Mechanic.
I Highly Recommend Unique Automotive.
Albert L. from Unique Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Greg, thanks again for always providing us with your feed back in how we are doing.

Displaying 1 Review