DJ
DANIEL J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/24/2019
Very friendly staff
I had a great experience. Will be back for further repairs.

JOHNNY S.
Oxford, GA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/24/2019
First Experiences Count
Recently I had a wheel bearing tightened and alignment done. A hood ornament went missing during the service. I was quick to blame Unique Mercedes. I may have been vandalized anywhere. Devon Dawkins was quick to replace honoring sales tenet"customer is always right even when he might be wrong" thank you, Devon!

YL
YVONNE L.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/18/2019
Friendly atmosphere
The mechanics are very friendly and knowledgeable. Customer service is exceptional I would definitely recommend them to a friend

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
08/15/2019
Blown compressor
Once again I am a very satisfied customer.EXCELLENT SERVICE from the front desk to devin in the garage.All questions are answered ,prompt response,full disclosure.My car is running smoothly and very cold air,after my compressor blew up and spit out my drive belt.
Thanks again to the UNIQUE MERCEDES FAMILY!

PD
PATRICK D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/13/2019
Honest and clean work good prize
Devon and the rest of the staff they are wonderful they make u feel like ur apart of the business family. This is my very first time taking my car to Devon they when through it with fine tooth comb now that what I call service I don't think I am going stop because I like clean work and that what unique Mercedes give.thanks again.

BENJAMIN H.
Fayetteville, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/10/2019
They’re thorough, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly..
You can see that they know the Mercedes automobile. They were able to zero in and locate the problem and take the proper approach to resolving it. We had other servicemen who claimed to know the car try to fix it but couldn't. Unique Mercedes handle our repair with professionalism and informative customer service. We will be back our car is 20 years old and they were able to secure the parts we needed when others could not. Devon followed up with a personal phone call to be sure we were satisfied and the car was functioning as promised. I pray their business prospers and is able to bless others with good service and fair prices.

Mercedes-Benz C350
08/05/2019
Car wash
It would be great if this location would wash your car after any kind of service. Other locations do this but not this one.
Brigid H. from Unique Mercedes Service Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks for supporting Unique Mercedes, we only do car wash for A and B services, brakes. We do not wash cars for only light bulb.

Thanks

Devon Dawkins

LP
LORETTA P.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/04/2019
This was my first visit to Unique, and was absolutely impressed with the staff and service. They were very attentive with my brake concerns. The repairs was fixed in a timely, professional manner. I will be returning for all my service needs for my 2014 GLK350
THANKS DEVON AND STAFF

LJ
LADONNA J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/04/2019
Unique Mercedes always has a warm and friendly environment. They genuinely care about their customers and the work speaks for itself. Prices are reasonable and their customer service is awesome. Thanks Devon and Ms. Bridigett for always making my experience at Unique a pleasant one.

AH
ALFREDA H.
Lockhart, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/31/2019
Awesome
My experience was awesome. Everyone was friendly and caring and professional. Devon was specific in explaining the issue with my car. I felt he was honest and I trust him in taking care of my car forever.

GR
GILLIAN R.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/27/2019
Great Seevice...
Great Customer Service. Friendly, Courteous, Very Professional and Efficient. I am a new customer of Unique Mercedez and the entire process was seamless and stress-free. Thank you, Devon and staff, I hughly recommend your business!!!

SE
SUSIE E.
Loma Linda, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/27/2019
Excellent!!
Friendly. Fast. Competent. Took are of this traveler and had me back on the road in 30 minutes. I highly recommend this business!!

VL
VLADIMIR L.
Mercedes-Benz C350
07/26/2019
Good service & great work !

SF
SYLVIA F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/23/2019
Very easy to get an appointment. The staff friendly. They remember who you are and make you feel special. They do what they say they will do. I know my vehicle is well cared for
I have observed how everyone is treated with respect. The eating area is very comfortable. The owner when available takes time to welcome you. All staff are friendly.

DELORES S.
07/22/2019
Fantastic service
Excellent work and very friendly atmosphere

MJ
MARGARET J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/20/2019
Car wouldn’t start
I left my car at park and ride for 7 days. Upon return it wouldn’t start. Was boosted off by shuttle driver. I drove it to Unique Mercedes where they checked it out.

PD
PROSPER D.
07/20/2019
Couldn’t diagnose what was the problem with my car. But the the good news is that the guys want me to bring the car and drop it for at least two days.

DIANA H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/18/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Friendly Customer Service, no long wait, Manager took time to speak with you. I've been in Customer Service management for years and had excellent training ...1sr impressed Great

LA
LATRICE A.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/16/2019
Everyone was friendly and professional. Prices were competitive. I will use them again for any of my service needs

Rex, GA
07/14/2019
Friendly
Very friendly staff. Very thourgh and fair. Definitely will be bringing my car back.