BT
BLANCHE T.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/19/2019
Excellent customer service
They are priced for service where you can afford it. They are very professional and they treat repeat customers with respect...I have recommended to my friends. And I will be back for sure.

TOMIKO S.
Clarkston, GA
05/17/2019
Excellent customer service
Quick to respond
Very accommodating until your service is done
Follow up calls implementation

TE
TERRANCE E.
Mcdonough, GA
05/17/2019
Great Shop
Very thorough and PROFESSIONAL!!!

STEVEN S.
MCDONIUGH, GA
05/11/2019
Great place
Great place and fast service

WE
WANTA E.
Social Circle, GA
05/10/2019
Friendly environment
1st visit. Had a very nice experience. Car was not only serviced but they washed and vacuumed car. The ladies in front was really nice and professional.

STACEY H.
05/10/2019
I'm never disappointed with the service at Unique Mercedes. Customer service is outstanding, and prices are fair. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

CU
CARLA U.
05/08/2019
Service b
Devon and Bridgette very friendly. Devon does a great job in servicing my Mercedes. Stayed late to finish my car. Bridgette very professional. She took time to call my warranty company to see if some service was covered.

JOYCE H.
Oxford, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/08/2019
The service
The staff made me feel comfortable, they are easy to speak with. Answers your questions in a personal way plus I noticed other customers got that same treatment. Devon is available to speak with he explains what is happening with my car. Business like but a comfortable atmosphere to be in. Thanks uniqueMercedes in this age of impersonal service this is refreshing.

AA
ALISHA A.
Covington, GA
05/05/2019
The Customer service and personal care is great!
I really appreciate the time taken to get to know my car and provide the best service as a result. I feel comforted in knowing that you value my vehicle as much as I do, and that really means a lot to me!

Stockbridge, GA
05/02/2019
It is easy to access and the staff is customer service friendly.
I called after seeing an advertisement and ask about replacing my light bulbs. They said I could walk in for the service with no appointment. The receptionist was very nice and friendly. The owner walked out and recognized that I was a new customer and introduce himself to me. They were all very kind and they made sure I knew which bulbs needed replacing, did the work in ample time and I was on my way. Unique has become my home for my car service!

SALLY C.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/02/2019
Honest, Upfront and thorough!!!
I've been a customer for several years now and have recommended Unique Mercedes to my friends as well. I'm so happy to have found this shop!!!

They are upfront and honest about their pricing. Very knowledgeable and reasonable. The service IS quick and thorough. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would definitely take my car back to them for all my service needs. Thank so much Devon!!!

SR
STEPHEN R.
04/30/2019
Five star establishment very professional and courteous.
I would have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I would definitely recommend it to ANYONE who has a Mercedes Benz and wants the best service for their car. The staff is courteous and you will get specialized attention for your car.

CANUTE B.
Ooltewah, TN
Mercedes-Benz ML500
04/29/2019
I’ve always got excellent service at Unique Mercedes since it opened for repairs. The professional customer care and expert repair work are second to none. I’ll always take my car to Unique Mercedes for servicing.

LH
LINDA H.
Mansfield, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Professional,,,,,,,,,friendliness........kindness
Truly a professional place to have repairs done......
The friendliness greets you at the door
Kindness......there's just NOT enough of it in this world.
At Unique Mercedes they are humble and kind.......a trait that can't be beat!!!!!

Anita B.
Snellville, GA
Reliable Service
As a single mother, I totally depend on the knowledge, reliable service and affordable options provided by my Mercedes Benz mechanic. Devon and the entire staff at Unique Mercedes have provided EXCELLENT service for the life of my Mercedes. The waiting facility is always comfortable and clean. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

EM
ERWIN M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/27/2019
Very personable and prices are reasonable
Devon and his team are always professional and patient with us. We’ve been customers for at least 5 years.....we are on our 3rd car with his team. Great work!

TOM S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/26/2019
Service Checkup
Performed Service B Checkup but also identified other issues. These issues were discussed with me regarding importance and severity as well as an estimate for repair/resolution. All handled in a very professional manner with customer satisfaction the ultimate goal. I felt the vehicle was in ‘good hands’ with quality work and timely service.

ER
ESTRALITA R.
04/25/2019
Very knowledgeable and professional
I have been a loyal customer of Unique Mercedes Benz for many years and I am still empressed with their excellent customer service and top notch service and professionalism. I am confident that any service that is recommended is a service that is necessary. I would highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for honesty and great service.

MJ
MARY ANN J.
ELLENWOOD, GA
04/23/2019
Great customer service, professional services and reasonable pricing
This was my second visit to Unique Mercedes on this past Saturday, again the service provided and customer service exceeded my expectations. The prices for services are extremely reasonable and I will certainly recommend this business to others.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
04/23/2019
SCHEDULED SERVICE PLUS
A great job , Unique Mercedes are very professional,and knowledgeable, they have my ‘03 E500 running like brand new. They will continue to be the only one I let touch my Benz!