LH
LANA H.
South Bend, IN
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/21/2020
Never Disappoints!!! I mean Ever!
This is the only place I’ll trust to take care of my car! Superb work,customer service and prices!! No other Mercedes service center compares!! And I’ve been too plenty.Unique Mercedes always goes above and beyond your needs and concerns.All issues with your vehicle are resolved quickly and done right!!!

TOM S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/21/2020
Employees and quality of service
Excellent service. Devin, Kristina and Amanda are all very knowledgeable and courteous. Provide explanation of problem and sevice required to remedy. With appt, service was prompt and complete in timely manner.

RL
RODERICK L.
Covington, GA
02/20/2020
Awesome service
I am so glad I took my s550 to this establishment! I Am... happy with Devon company, His Knowledge for Mercedes is 100% accurate !! I thank you and your staff for the great service you performed!!! Thanks A Million

DE
DERON E.
Snellville, GA
02/19/2020
Good customer service
Devon is knowledge, car is done on time and the customer service is great.

TK
TERRI K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/19/2020
Location
I’ve always gone to the dealership but decided to try his place as of now overall it was great. It was clean everyone was very friendly and professional. The work was done in a timely manner as explained. The price was definitely the best . Keep up the good work

JIMMY B.
02/18/2020
Trustworthy
Initially my break wear warning light came. I took my vehicle to Unique Mercedes and after an inspection, Devon determine the brakes was fine and he was able to identify the issue and fix it. It's good to have trust in a mechanic that's reliable. Unique Mercedes did an excellent job and I am confident in the service they provide.

PG
PHILLIP G.
Oxford, GA
02/13/2020
Clean, keeping the customer informed and staff professional at all times.
I was very pleased with the service that I received. The facility was clean, the technician was informative and the staff was very professional at all times.

HL
HOWARD L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/13/2020
1st Visit
Since my Mercedes was out of warranty, I was looking for a dependable shop to service my vehicle. Unique was recommended by my sister in law, and I must say I knew I was going to have a good experience when I made the call to set up my appointment. I was greeted as if I was a long time customer, and they were able to get me in on a time that worked for my schedule. I got a chance to chat with the owner, who is hands on with the work that his team is doing. My first impression and experience matched up as I got my A service done. I have some additional work that needs to be done, and I am confident I’ve found a place I can trust to do quality work and stand behind it.

GH

Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML430
02/10/2020
Very professional
Mr Dawkins listens and explains everything so you can understand and gets the job done

DIANA H.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/07/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Customer Service Always Excellent...I had "B" Service. Car drive Great. Car was unepectly Cleaned.

DOYEN M.
02/03/2020
Brakes replacement
I had my brakes replaced front and back my rotors were checked my oil and filter was changed, job was done on a timely manner and vehicle was clean washed and vacuumed, the price was affordable/reasonable. Thanks again guys for such an excellent job.

DAVE W.
Lithonia, GA
02/02/2020
Service A
Professional and courteous service very clean and pleasant environment. Very reasonable prices.

02/01/2020
Low Oil
I got a low oil warning... called and was assured everything was fine but bring the car in and they would look at it.. car did need oil and was handled very quickly!! Love this place and team. Always very accommodating!!

AO
AMADI O.
Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/31/2020
Personal interaction
Promptness and can be trusted to do what they say