JUAN L.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz E63
03/27/2019
Costumer service
The costumer service was great, quality repairs without the dealer price.

RL
ROBERT L.
Albany, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2019
The quality of service, advice and pricing. . We travelled from Albany, Georgia because of the genuine caring experience recieved from Unique Mercedes. We shall continue to travel to Conyers, Ga. for service to our Meercedes vehicles.
The quality and professionalism of the team of service personnel was of the highest. The waiting area was very clean, and the wholesome variety of snacks provided while the waiting was excellent.

SOUTH BEND, IN
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/26/2019
Fast & accurate service!
Unique Mercedes always has fast accurate service.Along with great customer service.They are highly skilled & knowledgeable about MB cars. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

RJ

PAULA M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/24/2019
Results, Price, Customer Service, Location
From initial phone call to pick-up - smooth experience. Price very favorable compared to other estimates. Very good and timely customer service. Comfortable space & accommodations for waiting. Convenient location a real plus!

CHRISTINE C.
03/23/2019
Purchased a 2014 ML350 a few years ago, and was lucky to find Unique Mercedes to do all my maintenance/service needs, with quality care and fantastic service. I was thrilled to find a great place locally, to service my car. They are very knowledgeable in their service of a MB and I HIGHLY recommend them. Very clean facility and very friendly front office staff and a great MB mechanic!! Thank you!

LEON S.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/20/2019
The service was great and the workers was polite.

BR
BILLY R.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service and staff
Taking time to explain everything

RODNEY M.
Outstanding
Since finding this office, I no longer drive cross town for professional, courteous service. They are professional in all of their dealings and I highly recommend you give them a try. I have no regrets! None

JONATHAN A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/17/2019
2000 E320
Had my transmissions motor mounts replace, car drives and rides like new. Work took less than a week.

TE
TERRANCE E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/16/2019
Great service!!!
I was looking for a HIGH QUALITY shop that specializes in newer Mercedes Benz, prompt professional environment and a comfortable waiting area in the event I decided to wait.....UNIQUE MERCEDES fit the bill!!! I brought my wife's Benz the next day and I have refered a few friends as well!!! This will definitely be my stop moving forward!

C B.
03/13/2019
I'm very pleased with unique mercedes, they are truly a unique repair shop. The customer service and repairs to my vehicle was very pleasant. NO MORE DEALERSHIP FOR ME!

WJ
WILLIE J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/10/2019
Always great service!!
I am always pleased with the service!!

JY
JAMES Y.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/09/2019
Devon and the entire Unique Mercedes team are always professional and the service is excellent.

ROBERT B.

CARLOS B.
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/04/2019
Repairs
I am completely satisfied with unique Mercedes they are very professional and welcoming. I first went to the dealer only to get a false diagnosis but Unique Mercedes did their diagnostic check and found that the dealer was completely wrong and saved me some money. This is my lifetime repair shop from now on. Thanks Devon (owner) and the rest of the crew.

CARL M.
Lithonia, GA
03/03/2019
Carl M.
Unique Mercedes has excellent customer service.
The vehicle tasks and services performed on my vehicle has always been outstanding. Honesty and integraty makes and every difference when providing any type of service. Thanks Unique.

CHANDRA S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/02/2019
Very appreciative
I needed my brakes done. Devon, owner, replaced and brakes. In doing so, he noticed my headlight was out and replaced that too before returning my care. I appreciate the work and service that Unique Mercedes provides.

JUSTIN R.