CHANDRA S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/02/2019
Very appreciative
I needed my brakes done. Devon, owner, replaced and brakes. In doing so, he noticed my headlight was out and replaced that too before returning my care. I appreciate the work and service that Unique Mercedes provides.

JUSTIN R.

Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/27/2019
Great Personal Service
Great atmosphere for quality service from people who care.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/14/2019
Check engine warning
GREAT JOB UNIQUE MERCEDES,I had been to several mechanics trying to find solution to check engine light continuing to come on.
Through great perseverance the problem was found by unique Mercedes.My only Mechanic for my Benz!

MJ
MARGARET J.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/10/2019
Battery service
Service didn't take long.

AW
ANGELA W.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/09/2019
Long time customer
I have been coming here for several years and would not trust my car with anyone else.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/07/2019
Mercedes Repair
Excellent service,very professional,explaining everything which is very important to me.

DN
DEANGELO N.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/06/2019
Great Service Honest Owner
1st time using Unique Mercedes for key fob failure on 2012 C300. Excellent communication and service, we will go back.

TH
THERESA H.
Locust Grove, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/05/2019
Customer Service
Professional, personal customer service and fair prices.

TR
TOWANA R.
Locust Grove, GA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/31/2019
Devon has been servicing my cars for over 6 yrs. He does a great job. He’s very knowledgeable about cars and very dependable when it comes to getting the job done in a timely manner and he’s passionate about getting the job done right. I wouldnt/couldn’t trust my cars in anybody else’s hands. His staff is awesome as well.

MONIQUE H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
Above and beyond
The people in this establishment go above and beyond all the time no matter what time of day it is their work is expectational they are the true definition of customer service
Devon is an amazing person this man deserves everything that he has plus some for the work that he has done for me and my family

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Pleasant
The staff are so courteous and professional. Unfortunately I was not able to use their service but I was assured that they would do everything possible to honor my request. They put forth the effort and I greatly appreciate it.

TG
TEDDY G.
01/30/2019
Service great as always. Very professional staff.

MARVIN C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/29/2019
After service care
I came there to have my car repaired I paid for an estimate which I feel was very well written then I was given my keys to get my car and my wife hit a stud in the ground and punctured my tire and the service tech said it was her fault she should be aware of her surroundings, needless to say I had to replace the tire and I did not return for repair work.

SOUTH BEND, IN
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/26/2019
I will not take my Mercedes anywhere else.Unique’s service is always superb.Unique Mercedes Service Center is very knowledgeable,dependable,professional and fast but accurate.Their company name speaks for itself.Their prices are also reasonable and worth it.Customer service is always excellent,professional,knowledgeable, pleasant and they make sure you leave satisfied.They also always answer any questions I may have.

YL
YVONNE L.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/25/2019
Nice price and great service
The service was wonderful and the people are great

01/25/2019
Osei Adoma

Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/23/2019
Professional and very knowledgeable about Mercedes-Benz.
Great customer service and loner cars are a great perk at a small business.

BEN B.
01/21/2019
Very good dependable service
UMSC is simply the best Mercedes repair center in the metro Atlanta area