TW
TERRY W.
01/28/2020
Always awesome service!
Always five star service!

TOMMY B.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/28/2020
Best Experience ever with a mechanic
From the time that I had my car arrive until the time that I picked it up, the customer service that I received from Kristina who works at the front desk was superb, she informed me of everything to expect and how much I was expected to pay in a way that was comforting and Devon stayed in touch to explain everything that he was doing. My experience there was great and it made the money that I had to pay out well worth it. I would recommend them to anyone that drives a Mercedes.

HW
HERBERT W.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/27/2020
First Visit
This was my first visit to this location and I must say that I am truly please with the service from start to finish. Even from the initial phone call scheduling the appointment I felt welcomed. I own an older model benz(02) and I feel that the care that was given even to the older model was just as thorough as if it were a brand new car. The recommendation were not surprising but the time that was spent by the owner and shop technicians to point out needed repairs was impressive. I have already recommended this shop to two other benz owners. You now have another loyal customer

Herb

SALLY C.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/27/2020
The shop as a whole is very polite and pefessional
I have been using this shop for a long time now never once have I had less than GREAT experience. The owner really cares about his customers. The staff is great as well!!!!!

FP
FRANKLIN P.
Stone Mountain, GA
01/21/2020
Devon and his staff are wonderful. It is always a pleasure when I have to get my car service. Devon's attention to detail is 5 stars.

LW
LEONTA W.
Oxford, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/17/2020
Great, Professional Service
Brought my 2010 GL450 in after receiving an alert regarding air pressure. Unique Mercedes was able to quickly diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs. The staff is very professional. They answered all my questions, honored my requests and kept me informed every step of the way. I appreciate the excellent service and would definitely refer them to any M-Benz owner.

JERRY G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/16/2020
Excellent customer service
Devon is very knowledgeable and professional. I was informed about the problem and what was required to correct it along with options. Unique Mercedes is very unique automobile service center with care, concern and appreciation for their customers.

NB
NICOLA B.
Conyers, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2020
Servic
Good prices and the front desk personnel are awesome!

RAVEN C.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
01/14/2020
Customer Service !!!!!
Thank you soooo much very great service and customer service would highly recommend!!!!

DARRYL C.
Ellenwood, GA
01/11/2020
Awesome prices and friendly staff;
Service was excellent i will definitely be taking both of my vehicles here from now on;

CJ
CAROLYN J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/09/2020
Honest Staff
Never have I had repair service on any of the cars I owned having to wait 4 days for repair service on my vehicle. I already had schedule appointments for the week which I missed my friend retirement in South GA. I was afraid to drive the car due to Engine light on for 5 days in case the car ran hot. I don't believe a dealer would have me waiting that long but some Authorized Dealers but not all. Thanks for the service repair which was really needed before the weekend. Again, thanks.

ROBERT B.

Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/07/2020
My New Benz Shop!
My service was excellent. Process was explained to my understanding before work was done. Old parts removed were offered. Work was timely. Car was clean at pick up. Even when I found a bulb out before leaving, Kristina found Devon (leaving to go home in the parking lot). He stopped and replace it before I drove off!!! Now that’s service.

AR
ALONZO R.
Conyers, GA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/06/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Unique Mercedes customer service was impeccable from the initial call and through the whole process. Highly recommended. Devon and Kristina were Awesome.

GH
GWENDALYN H.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/04/2020
Excellent customer service
Customer service was excellent from the time I call to make an appointment to the time I left the shop.
Thank you Devon for a great team.