JACKIE R.
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/07/2020
My New Benz Shop!
My service was excellent. Process was explained to my understanding before work was done. Old parts removed were offered. Work was timely. Car was clean at pick up. Even when I found a bulb out before leaving, Kristina found Devon (leaving to go home in the parking lot). He stopped and replace it before I drove off!!! Now that’s service.

AR
ALONZO R.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/06/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Unique Mercedes customer service was impeccable from the initial call and through the whole process. Highly recommended. Devon and Kristina were Awesome.

GH
GWENDALYN H.
Stockbridge, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/04/2020
Excellent customer service
Customer service was excellent from the time I call to make an appointment to the time I left the shop.
Thank you Devon for a great team.

FE
FRANKLIN E.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/04/2020
What Do I Think?
Personable, Honest and Professional is my assessment of Unique Mercedes and their team.

CHARLES W.
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/31/2019
Great as always
They take care of my car as if it was their personal vehicle

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/29/2019
Customer service
Devin and his front office staff are in tuned with their customers. They contact you and keep you informed of your repairs and time frame for completion. This is a trust worthy business that is dependable and reliable. He knows Mercedes!

MELIDA C.
Mercedes-Benz E550
12/20/2019
Very Efficient and Reliable
This was my first visit for regular maintenance and I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was professional, friendly and customer oriented. My car was completed on time as promised. I normally go to the dealership in Buckhead. Not anymore. Unique Mercedes is now my go-to service center.

PD
PATRICK D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/19/2019
The workman ship and service
Why I like to unique benz is for the service that they give its always good they was work very clean.
They treat u like family. That I like unique benz.

IY
INGRID Y.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/14/2019
C 300
Always professional and honest.
They are The Best!

WP
WILLIAM P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2019
Very friendly atmosphere and the service center personnel are always very helpful and knowledgeable
Outstanding as always on all aspects

MICHAEL B.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/12/2019
The car always comes back detailed!
Mercedes is an expensive car to maintain. So I always dread the cost. However the fact that they return the car detailed makes the high cost.... almost acceptable..lol

DEREK D.
CONYERS, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/12/2019
2008 Mercedes CLK350
Friendly staff, very knowledgeable, willing to give you a brake down before continuing the job,I'd recommend this shop to friends and family, thank you for your service.

TR
TOWANA R.
Locust Grove, GA
Mercedes-Benz C250
Awesome place if business
Devon and his crew have been servicing my cars for over 8 yrs now and I wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone but them. Unique Mercedes is second to none. Great atmosphere, great customer service, great prices and top mechanical services I’ve ever encountered. I will definitely keep going back.

Carl M.
12/11/2019
Honesty and excellent service is what keeps me coming back. The service provided is equivalent to the Mercedes Dealership service in my opinion and prices are fair.

VL
VLADIMIR L.
Mercedes-Benz C350
Best Benz Mechanic
Great Work , Great Customer Service . Nothing much else needed to say .