DARLIN M.
Hampton, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
01/19/2019
Excellent work
My 2nd visit for my Mercedes service. Both times I was not disappointed. The office is clean and comfortable, staff welcoming and polite.The prices reasonable and recommendations appropriate. At completion of work, the car was cleaner than when I brought it in.

AJ
AL J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/14/2019
Fuel pump and fuel sender repair
Devin and staff are great to work with.i am slowly rebuilding a 2003 e500.They have been excellent in helping me establish exactly what needs to be fixed ...and in my priority order...My Benz repair shop👍🏾👍🏾.

CHANDRA S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/11/2019
Customer service
The office staff is always so friendly and kind. Devon is so accommodating and I really appreciate him for that.

MJ
MARY ANN J.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/11/2019
Excellent customer service
Exceptional customer service from management down to service dept. professional service rendered at a reasonable cost

DANANG R.
01/10/2019
Unique came to the rescue!!
I was heading home on I-20 and all of a sudden, my truck began to run bad. My battery gauge began to fluctuate and I knew something was wrong. I got off at the next trying to find the nearest automotive shop. I immediately thought of Unique Mercedes because they have serviced my car in the past. My truck stopped running as I pulled in their parking lot. The team at Unique responded immediately!! They comforted me, ordered and picked up the part needed. They finished the work in a timely manner. Thank you Unique Mercedes for a job well done!!

TD
Terry D.
MCDONOUGH, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the employees provided great service.

Bryanna B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Bryanna said that the place was fast and returned her vehicle to her spotless.

LC
Lynn C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the service was really good.

JUDY D.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/26/2018
Great Service Center
I recently visited Unique Mercedes for the 1st time for service on my 2008 SLK, the owner Devon Hawkins was amazing. He took time to introduce himself and even shared words of Inspiration. This is will be my service center for life!

Thanks Devon!

DELORIS B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/24/2018
Quality of Work is Superior Along With Superb Customer Service
Unique Mercedes is indeed unique! Customer service is a high priority at Unique Mercedes. Each time that my vehicle is serviced, I receive the utmost respect, and all employees go out of their way to address my questions and requests. When my car needs repairing, it is always diagnosed properly, and is repaired in a superb manner! The receptionists, owner, and repairmen are very knowledgeable and precise. I am most pleased with my vehicle once it is diagnosed and repaired! The prices for repairs are very reasonable in comparison to other Mercedes repair shops. It is with enthusiasm and vigor that I am writing this review. I highly recommend Unique Mercedes to anyone in need of having their car inspected and serviced.

SF
SYLVIA F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/22/2018
Customer service
Excellent customer service. Great atmosphere everyone friendly and ready to help

Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/20/2018
Respectable
Respectable of Clients and their needs.

CR
CHERYL R.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/18/2018
Always great service. Knowledgeable mechanics and friendly atmosphere.

BISHOP JERRY H.

Rex, GA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/14/2018
Outstanding!
Wonderful experience. Went in for minor maintenance and they got me in and out in less than 15 minutes! I would highly recommend. This is my new go to shop from now on! You will NOT be disappointed. The staff was extremely pleasant and personable. 5 Star!

RODNEY M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/01/2018
Outstanding
The service offered here is unmatched. I am a customer for life!

MERRILL W.
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/29/2018
Superb Service!
I have found the service to be excellent! The professionalism is to be complimented and it gives customers the feeling that they are welcome, appreciated and working with service providers who are experts. Mr. Dawkins always diagnoses my car's problem correctly, explains it to me, and repairs it expeditiously. I trust Unique Mercedes!!

Ellenwood, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/28/2018
Good but
I've been going to the dealership for 4 years. They do good work, they have a work room for the times that I wait, light snacks and coffee, good customer service, they take time to thoroughly wash my car without asking BUT the labor costs are high. With Unique I get all the same services, quality work, the costs are affordable BUT they don't wash my car without asking and the one time it was washed it wasn't. It was wet. The windows still had my granddaughters' finger prints on them. I was disappointed. It's the small things that truly make a customer feel valued

IY
INGRID Y.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/28/2018
Excellent Service!
Excellent Service!
Always a pleasant experience.
They are the Best!!!

RHONDA S.
Mcdonough, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/25/2018
Auto service
Thank you Unique Mercedes. Kevin & his staff truly provide excellent, professional & courtesy service. They pride themselves on developing a good relationship with their customers & go out of their way to stand behind their service & make you a happy customer...and for me, the service behind the sale is “ most” important. Thanks “Unique Mercedes” for a job well done!