Mary H.
Dodge Caliber
07/14/2020
Outstanding customer service.
Very happy with the service they performed on my car.

TW
TONY W.
Warren, MI
07/12/2020
The customer service was impressive.
I would definitely come back as a customer. I respected the honesty and great service. One of the best auto shops I've been to.

Lincoln MKZ
07/10/2020
Quick and great customer service

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
Buick Century
07/09/2020
Great service good reliable work I always recommend people to you guys
Great place !!!! Friendly ,Clean and will give you a Reasonable price to get your car fix .

CE
Curtis E.
Southfield, MI
Buick LaCrosse
07/03/2020
Warranty front brakes approved
Bad rotors replaced under warranty no questions asked. Great place to repair your car or truck I have had 6 cars here for repair.

GW
GEORGE W.
Eastpointe, MI
Lexus SC 430
07/01/2020
Best customer service.
Rod, Mo and Dave are not only knowledgeable, experienced and good at the services they provide but they listen, care about your needs for your vehicle and provide those services at a reasonable price. They go the exrta mile for you.

Dodge Ram Van
06/27/2020
Over priced
Great quality work, and great people. I had a small repair done and was charged almost $400 . I asked around and showed repair to other mechanics. I was over charged by $100 . That's a lot of money to me and my family.

CASS B.
Eastpointe, MI
Ram 1500
06/25/2020
Friendly and timely
They were able to fit me in quick to fix a flat and get me on the road again in a timely manner.

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
06/19/2020
Always good service
Been coming here for a few years now to have my 2009 car serviced. Always satisfied when I leave with my car. Good work done.

DA
DONALD A.
Detroit, MI
Land Rover Discovery Series II
06/16/2020
Very professional
Very courteous and professional Service. They got me in a short notice and did the work the same day. Great job guys thank you!

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
06/14/2020
This Repair shop is Excellent !!! Always do a Wonderful job on my .
Get your car fix in one day 😎😎😎😎

TA
Tom A.
Saab 9-3
06/14/2020
Great Service!
I have always had great service at Universal Auto House, MO & his staff gave always given me prompt service at a fair price.

AJ
ANTHONY J.
Warren, MI
06/13/2020
Impala runnin from lions once again
After my car had some time down, I had her towed on over and they worked their a**es off for almost 3 weeks to dig apart my engine and find her issue. 10/10 would use them again but I pray I wont have to lmao.

Chevrolet HHR
06/11/2020
Have went out of their wsy to help me when my car battery needed a charge, great on prices, excellent on service and honesty. Been going here for several years now and will continue to do so.

JAMES S.
Chevrolet S-10
06/10/2020
Great & friendly service
Service is excellent. Great pricing and fast friendly service