GC
GARY C.
Cadillac DeVille
06/01/2020
Good Service
I am very pleased with the overall help and service!

MEGHAN C.
Dodge Nitro
05/30/2020
Awesome place. Awesome mechanics.
Only mechanic I will go to. Best place around

Denny M.
Chrysler 300
05/24/2020
Thank you once again for prompt service, fair prices an great customer service. Mo is top notch!

DK
DEBBY K.
Roseville, MI
Kia Soul
05/19/2020
Very friendly, informative, fast service
The owner was very friendly, owner offered me coffee or water, was disinfecting lobby, mechanic was informative and i didnt have to wait long.

PM
Patricia M.
Detroit, MI
05/09/2020
Good honest people. Will tell you the truth about what needs to be repaired and will give you a fair price

JEREMY H.
Ford Edge
Fast friendly service
Clean, professional, friendly service.

Alexander B.
Detroit, MI
Saab 9-3
Excellent service for the past 3 years
I have been going to Universal Auto for the past 3 years for service in my Saab. It’s difficult to find honest and great mechanics, but this is a needle in a haystack. I always have received great service from this location and good pricing as well for the kind of car I have. I highly recommend this business to anyone looking to try a new mechanic.

PS
Pete/Scott S.
05/04/2020
Why would you go anywhere esle?
Best Customer service around!

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/02/2020
Always does a great job
Been going here for years. Only place I will take my vehicle. Great work and affordable

TC
Tricia C.
05/02/2020
Look no further. Universal Auto House is the best around!
The owner Mo and his employees go above and beyond to get the job done with excellence. I have brought my vehicles here over the years and have never been disappointed. Mo truly cares about his customers! I happened to bring my vehicle to Mo to check it out as I had a fuel leak. He could have fixed it. However he said Tricia you're still under warranty with your vehicle and this is something at the dealership would cover take it there it will save you a lot of money. He is honest and puts the customer first! Thank you Universal Auto House!

YD
YOLA D.
Ford Expedition
04/22/2020
Honest
I thought my water pump was bad but it turned out to be just a hose.

GS
GERARD S.
04/19/2020
Fantastic
This past experience was so great Mo and his crew were top notch and trustworthy and professional. I will definitely be back if I need more work done.

Joyce F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/17/2020
Mo was a lifesaver. I recently had a bad experience with another place. So I was a bit gun shy, but decided to tell him about my bad experience . Told him all I expect is be honest with me. He was , redid my brakes, even cleaned my car (an extra surprise) and price was good. So happy to have a new mechanic.

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
03/27/2020
Great service good reliable work I always recommend people to you guys
Good reliable fair priced honest repairs This is the shop you want to take your vehicle to for reliable service

Raymond S.
Roseville, MI
03/23/2020
Very confident and the work that is performed. I feel like this is a business you can trust.