YD
YOLA D.
Ford Expedition
04/22/2020
Honest
I thought my water pump was bad but it turned out to be just a hose.

GS
GERARD S.
04/19/2020
Fantastic
This past experience was so great Mo and his crew were top notch and trustworthy and professional. I will definitely be back if I need more work done.

Joyce F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/17/2020
Mo was a lifesaver. I recently had a bad experience with another place. So I was a bit gun shy, but decided to tell him about my bad experience . Told him all I expect is be honest with me. He was , redid my brakes, even cleaned my car (an extra surprise) and price was good. So happy to have a new mechanic.

LAWRENCE M.
Harper Woods, MI
03/27/2020
Great service good reliable work I always recommend people to you guys
Good reliable fair priced honest repairs This is the shop you want to take your vehicle to for reliable service

Raymond S.
03/23/2020
Very confident and the work that is performed. I feel like this is a business you can trust.

M6
MATTHEW 6.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/20/2020
Friendly, fast, above and beyond
Universal Auto House has been my go to auto shop for years. They're always able to get my truck back on the road fast so I don't have to take multiple days off work. Took my truck in for an alternator and got a free exhaust patch I didn't even ask for, that's great service. Honest, reliable service and you get free candy.

03/18/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
got me in and out the same day
the waiting room was very clean

Saab 9-3
03/18/2020
Always great service!

LC
LEROY C.
GMC Acadia
03/13/2020
First time there, will let you know.
Review is pending.

Chris S.
Warren, MI
03/11/2020
Stopped in on Saturday with what sounded like a front wheel bearing going bad in my truck, went for a quick road test with Mo, he confirmed. Dropped it off Sunday and he had it complete by Monday afternoon. I do a lot of trailer towing in the summer and knowing that my truck is ready to go is a big load off my mind. I highly recommend this business, have been going there for years and it’s always the same, quick quality service. Thanks Mo!!

WM
WANTAYA M.
03/10/2020
Reliable Service
Always honest and friendly service
Reasonable prices
Extremely satisfying experience

ALBERT S.
Buick LeSabre
02/23/2020
Engine misfires
Did excellent diagnosis of finding/correcting problem.Dealer suggested new catalytic converter “not”the problem.Pointed out safety issues and corrected.Good detailed description work needed.

Chevrolet Cruze
02/20/2020
Only place I will take my cars.
Excellent customer service. Fair priceing and fast.

Michigan
02/14/2020
great service
I would highly recommend doing business with them. service is professional and fast as well

Raymond S.