DARIUS R.
10/25/2019
I was in need of a good auto repair service and found Universal. They had a great review! Now I can agree! They were able to diagnose the problem and mad a speedy repair with a smile and reasonable prices.

EC
ELROY C.
10/23/2019
quality work great staff jim
the quality of work was top notch. great price. fast service jim at the counter was a pleasure to meet. totally recommend

Detroit, MI
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/23/2019
Underbody work
First of all, the coordinator at the desk is pleasant, accommodating, and informative regarding the estimate, and actual work to be performed by the mechanics.
Lastly, the overall vibe in the shop is professional.

Chevrolet HHR
10/19/2019
Truthful and really nice
Have been truly helpful and truthful. When my car died, they drove out to recharge my car.

Keith B.
Hyundai Tiburon
10/03/2019
CAR repair
Quality work at a GREAT PRICE.. The shop is clean and has friendly service.. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY..

RK
Ralph K.
09/28/2019
Ralphk
I was treated quickly and courteously and at a fair price. Would recommend this business to any and everyone.

PS
Pete // Scott S.
09/27/2019
Love this place
Won't go anywhere else, best services in town, Honest and fair prices. We trust Universal Auto House!!!!

TIMOTHY M.
Dodge Durango
09/12/2019
AMAZING
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT PRICING, & VERY SKILLED!

GC
Gary C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/11/2019
Quality work, friendly and professional
I have all my auto repairs done here on my truck as well as my wifes car including oil changes. Always honest professional and friendly and always quality work. I would highly recommend.

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
09/11/2019
Honesty
Even though I just went to get a head lamp replaced that did not fix the problem. I’ve been having electrical issues with my car for some time.

Our roads had a lot to do with it. Some times when I hit a pothole (not intentionality) the light would go out and then come back on. The light finally burned out. Now I have to get the electrical problem fixed.

Our cars are like our bodies. Everything is connected. My car is 10 years old this year. Things do wear out.

I am pleased that I can do business with someone locally that I fully trust. Someone who gives me options on fixing my vehicle. The prices are great. No gouging.

Florence K

TJ
THOMAS J.
GMC Yukon
08/29/2019
A/C, Distributor and Starter.
I'm very happy with the work that was done, thanks.

CP
CHARLA P.
08/27/2019
Mo- was friendly and very helpful. I always use their service when I have issues with my vehicle. They are easy on your pockets too.

ET
Eva T.
08/24/2019
Great work at a great price
They offer a senior discount. Been a regular customer for years. A+ service!

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/23/2019
Always receive great service. Fair pricing and dependable work.