RACHEL W.
01/14/2020
Universal Great Service
Whe.n you go to Universal you are going to get a honest price for the service and great work

ANDREA M.

Adam V.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/07/2020
Quick Repair
Mo is always a pleasure to work with. Honest and fast. I recommend Universal to anyone needing auto repairs.

OT
Told all that was wrong with my car. Thanks Mo

PS
Pete // Scott S.
12/13/2019
I won't go anywhere else!
This is the only shop I will take my vehicles! Best customer service and quality technicians. I have taken my vehicles here for 3 years now and won't anyone else work on them!

LG
LINDA G.
Dodge Caravan
11/16/2019
Quality service!
I've been going to Mo for many years. I have always had great service from him and his staff. He shows also that he cares about his clients by his many acts of kindness. He goes out of his way to give you quality service for your vehicle. And get you back safely on the road.
Thank you Mo and staff!

TK
TERRY K.
Fowlerville, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
11/09/2019
My experience was Universal Auto went over and beyond to do what they could to try fix the problem. Thanks Universal Auto and I wish you guys nothing but the best and most of all thanks Moe

TA
Tom A.
Saab 9-3
11/06/2019
Great Service, & Fast
I have always had excellent service from MO and his staff at the shop. He always gets my vehicle back to me quickly, which is much appreciated, so I am not missing any hours at work. I would highly recommend Universal Auto Shop!

FK
Florence K.
Saab 9-5
11/05/2019
As always
I needed a new exhaust system on my car. My car is over 10 years old but it’s one of those cars that will last up to over 225,000 miles if you take care of it. I drove out after the work was done and it was like driving a new car. I smiled when I got in because one of the things on my to do list was vacuum the interior. It was all ready done. It’s a little thing but... it was important to me. Thank You Mo

Chevrolet Uplander
10/31/2019
Best oil change price
Rated 5 because it doesn’t go to 10

BRANDON B.
Roseville, MI
10/26/2019
Great Service !!
I highly recommended this place, nothing but respect for the people up here. Will be a returning customer here for sure.

DARIUS R.
10/25/2019
I was in need of a good auto repair service and found Universal. They had a great review! Now I can agree! They were able to diagnose the problem and mad a speedy repair with a smile and reasonable prices.

EC
ELROY C.
10/23/2019
quality work great staff jim
the quality of work was top notch. great price. fast service jim at the counter was a pleasure to meet. totally recommend

Mercedes-Benz C280
10/23/2019
Underbody work
First of all, the coordinator at the desk is pleasant, accommodating, and informative regarding the estimate, and actual work to be performed by the mechanics.
Lastly, the overall vibe in the shop is professional.