04/23/2019
Car repair
Thank you or keeping my car running.

MK
MARILYN K.
04/20/2019
I have been a customer for 20+ years, always good service and trustworthy.
The fact that they have many of the same employees for many years is important to me. I have always received great service. I trust their comments and they know my car,

FW
FRED W.
04/18/2019
fred
service is always promp and very good , would be glad to recommend to any of my friends

CP

ARTHUR G.
GMC S15 Pickup
04/13/2019
SERVICES FOR MY CARS AND TRUCK
service is good and the people are super!

MIKE M.
04/12/2019
Ruben and the gang we're able to fix the door lock mechanism in spite of having difficulty finding the part for my 2007 car. Thanks again for great service.

GS
GURMAIL S.
Cadillac Escalade
04/09/2019
Awesome service
Always good service
Very reasonable prices
You can trust them completely

AP
Agata P.
Nissan Rogue
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Agata said the service at this business was great. She also said it was fast and she was in and out.

CD
Cameron D.
Acura MDX
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the employees completed the requested service.

Jack R.
Lincoln MKX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Jack said he thinks Flavio and his entire team are great. At his last visit, he was happy because he was in and out within 45 minutes.

CINDY S.
INFINITI QX4
04/04/2019
Helpful and Quick Turnaround
I'd put off taking my car in for a routine oil change, a leaking tire and a suspected issue with my brakes. It was a busy time, and I didn't want to be stranded without a car for a day. I called late in the afternoon, and instead of needing to leave it for the next day, they turned it around in no time, and told me my suspected brake problem with just a minor item they fixed, and there were no issues. I had my car back quickly and received wonderful service.

KENT B.
Buick Rendezvous
03/30/2019
They have been in business for years and they provide great service.
Professional friendly service they do a great job

JO W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/29/2019
Great Business
This is a great business, with great customer service and quality work done on my Mercedes

JEAN S.
Lincoln Navigator
03/28/2019
I dropped in for an oil change which took about 40 minutes. There were two customers who came just before me. I had a chance to watch them take care of the customers who came in after us and was amazed that even though the parking lot was full, no one, who came in, was treated like they were too busy to be bothered. You won’t be sorry if you’re their customer. I got an email telling me that I was due for an oil change and they missed me...so I came back and will go back when my email tells me to.

DAVE P.
03/17/2019
Toyota Sienna inspection
Friendly quick service

Carol M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the service is always great.

03/12/2019
Dependable service
Thank you to all the staff for fast, professional service. Now that we've found this place, we are loyal customers.

MIKE M.
03/12/2019
Relieable service
Ruben and the guys worked on my Honda van and didn't give up until they were able to trouble shoot my problem and fix it correctly. We depend on them for quality service.

John A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business has always done a good job. He does recommend them to others.

DENISE / ANTHONY C.
03/01/2019
Always quick and reliable service.