Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5rating 4.78571
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John S.
Danville, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service appointment was 11:00 was out by 11:30
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for giving us the oportunity to earn you business. We greatly appreciate the the 5 star review, we look foward to seeing you again for all of your automobile needs.

Larry S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
I bought a new 2018 KONA in February of this year. The vehicle had a problem with the Blind Spot censor system, (NOT WORKING) it took Hyundai six months to determine what was causing the problem but they kept on until the problem was resolved. Everything is working as it should.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visits! We are glad to hear that your KONA is working as is should and look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future!

Athens, AL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Good job
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for choosing University Hyundai of Decatur to service your vehicle! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your vehicle service, and we look forward to taking care of all of your automobile needs in the future!

Bremen, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Have never been disappointed.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond and give us feedback on your visit. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with your service at University Hyundai and look forward to serving your automobile in the future.

Jean P.
Friendly Service
Great friendly service
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! If there is anything that we can do please let us know! Im excited to hear that you were satisified with your service and hope to see you again soon!

Skyler C.
Madison, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, I have no complaints.
Always get everything I need out of these guys. No complaints.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the chance to take care of your vehicle! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service you recieved during your visit! We hope to see you again soon!

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
always the best!
Merle and the crew are always so good to me. They explain what I need and do their best to take care of me in a timely manner and with as little money out of my pocket as they can. Love being able to relax with good coffee and snacks in comfort and watch a little TV while I wait! Always hear from Bert and others, taking time to ask how I'm liking my car. It's just great!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the oppurtunity to earn your business! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We hope to see you again soon, if you need anything in the meantime please don't hesitate to give us a call once again thank you!!

Donnie R.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
I had planned on leaving my vehicle for service. Instead they got it right in and out and there was need to leave it. Very friendly and friendly atmosphere.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you so much for choosing University Hyundai of Decatur! We are glad to here that you our happy with your service visit! Our customers are our number one priority! If there is anything we can do for you please let us know!

2018 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!

MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/08/2018

James L.
Hartselle, AL
07/04/2018 Category: Service
start work on time as your appointment, nice waiting worm, fair price
close to home

John A.
Hartselle, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
the personel you have working there
Prompt efficient capable service.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for the the 5 star review!!!!

Rickey B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
recall
everyone is really nice and they give updates on your car being worked on

SL
Scottie L.
Would not fix
Would not fix suspension and car still under warranty.
Jerry Ray D., General Mananger from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/28/2018

I am understanding that Merle has spoken with you and taken care of the issue. Thank you.

Jerry Ray Davis

General Manager
256-280-2131
jerryray@greenway.com

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great job 👍🏻
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!!! We appericate the the 5 star review!!!!!!!

IM
Ian M.
Recall service visit
I called the afternoon before my service visit to schedule an appointment to get some recall work done. The scheduled me an appointment the next morning and allowed ne to drop my vehicle off before they opened and took it back for me when my appointment was scheduled. They performed two saftey recalls and an oil change by nine am or so and called me to let me know it was ready whenever I could come pick it up. They also did one other peice of work on my steering linkage that I did not request or authorize however. Other than that it was a pleasant, professional, and efficient experience.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!! If you will give me a call I will gladly expain what took place with your repair order. 256-431-7060

James L.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel and clean and nice service area
Service was prompt and efficient
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. we appericate you, thank you for your 5 star review!!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Received good service, and the staff was nice.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn you business. We are truly sorry we did not provide a 5 star experience. We will strive to earn all 5 starts on your next service vist.

Mary L.
Athens, AL
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership!!
Best experience ever. From the salesman to the managers, everyone was great!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to earn you business!!! We appreciate the 5 star review!!!!

Maurice G.
Meridianville, AL
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as Always
All of my service experiences have been great. On time, excellent communications and customer service.
RACHEL A D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review!

BP
Bruce P.
Madison, AL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service & Parts
Freindly, helpful, custormer satisifcation is their top priot
RACHEL A D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!