Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out in 30 minutes. Faster than any place I’ve been to. Wonderful and friendly staff.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

Joanna M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service every time
Hyundai of Decatur’s Service and Parts Team always goes above and beyond! Great service, great price!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/18/2019

Barbara H.
Trinity, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you mearle & brenn for your service, politeness & help you guys are AWESOME!
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/15/2019

Athens, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department is great!!
The service department at this dealership is great!! They are very friendly and efficient! The sales side, not so much. They can be rude. When we were looking to buy our Santa Fe we came to this dealership first. No one would help us. So we went to Bentley Hyundai in Huntsville and they were amazing!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/11/2019

Jacequeline M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
2019 Elantra
My service was great the person waiting on me was wonderful, could not ask for better
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/06/2019

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
06/03/2019 Category: Service
COULDN'T BE BETTER!
Murray and Merle go above and beyond with us each time. Always quick and thorough and the prices can't be beat anywhere. They even found a way to get a baby bottle warm for our little one!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 06/03/2019

Kyle B.
Anderson, AL
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Love it!
Great people to do business with!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 05/09/2019

Donna H.
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Center Personnel
I have taken and plan to continue to take our 2017 Azera in for service every 3000 miles. This is our primary "travel" car and I wish to take care of it in the best possible way. The Service Center has all of the expertise, parts, factory memo's and recalls to do just this.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 05/03/2019

Dianne W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
the best service department. I left Kia dealership in Decatur, Alabama in 2013 because of their service department>
love both young men in service department!
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 05/03/2019

SR
Stan R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Hybrid expense
The cost of replacing a worn belt seemed expensive. As with any auto repair the customer is at the mercy of the mechanic and to replace a belt and some tensioners seemed very expensive.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 05/01/2019

Athens, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Hyundai of Decatur has always been good at providing regular maintenance. This service was for a basic oil change and I had my car back in 30 minutes from when I dropped it off. Never had a problem with the service.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 04/23/2019

Maurice G.
Meridianville, AL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Another win for University Hyundai
Just had the ECM update performed on the wife's Santa Fe. Easy scheduling, good communication from Service Dept, easy drop off and pickup, friendly and helpful staff
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 04/13/2019

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service
Had some recalls on my Sonata that they knocked out quickly. The waiting area was nice and they make you feel welcome.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 04/11/2019

Town Creek, AL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Merle DUncan
Merle was great!! I was very upset , and he quickly made me feel at ease and has made everything right!! I cant thank him enough for helping me get my car fixed!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 04/10/2019

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
03/28/2019 Category: Service
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Murray did me right on my service. I had asked for tire rotation and they saw it was definitely time for new tires. I got a great deal buying my tires from y'all. I'm always so pleased with how we are treated. My daughter brings my car in for me most of the time. She always says how wonderful everyone is and that when she is ready for her first new car, she will be coming to y'all.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/28/2019

LR
Lois R.
Mount Hope, AL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Everyone is always so nice and friendly
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/20/2019

Tracy Y.
Albertville, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/15/2019