Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5rating 4.76471
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

AL
Abby L.
Tuscumbia, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service and parts
The people are awesome!!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

Deborah B.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
The entire service team made us feel very welcome...comfortable accommodations while waiting for our Kono’s first service.
The sales team stopped in and said hello as well.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/09/2019

Larry S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service, both sales and service
The Dealership here in Decatur Alabama has the most friendly and courteous representatives
They are willing to help you any way they can. The customer comes first with them.
The same is true with the service department, you are waited on quickly and your service needs a taken care
in a timely manner.

MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/05/2019

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great time on my Hyundai maintenance visit
It was time for my Hyundai Sonata 2.0 maintenance and it was great. I wanted an early appointment and the provided a 9:30 time which worked for my schedule. I arrived on time and they took my care within 15 minutes.

I waited in their waiting area and I was the only one at that time. They had a large screen TV and I had control of the TV so I watched the News. I found out that they had Snacks, Coffee, Sodas, and the time past quickly. They also had reading material, magazines.

Bottom line was the my time went fast and I got my care quickly.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/26/2018

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT - AS USUAL!
The crew in service are always top of the line with us. My daughter took my vehicle for me this time and she said she understood why I loved them so. Everyone is so nice and does a great job! I'll always be their customer.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/20/2018

Dianne W.
Hartselle, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
The service department is the best. KUDOS to Merle Duncan, he is the best!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great local dealership
Great local dealership. Friendly professional staff.

Ann B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Just Great
Everyone is so very nice and helpful. They take the time to explain things to me. Friendly service is very important to me.

SL
Stephan L.
Cullman, AL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
reserving my opinion for now
the problem with my hybrid still hasn't been fixed. I still have a loaner that is not as nice as my car. My car is still in the shop without a fix that can be identified
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/14/2018

i have spoken with you with morning about the issues. Hope that ressolved the issue.

Maurice G.
Meridianville, AL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Timely
Friendly staff, easy to schedule service work thru website, great communications.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/12/2018

Shelia C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
12/10/2018 Category: Service
They know me by name and remember the last visit.
I bought this car new in Nov 2011 ….I have had nothing short of excellent for customer service. Chuck and Rachel were superb. Merle and Murray are equally as nice and efficient with getting you in and out. Thank you!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/10/2018

Robert S.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was timely
I had a safety recall and it was performed in a very timely manner with a scheduled appointment.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/10/2018

Madison, AL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great car, Great customer service
We bought a new Tucson at U of Hyundai of Decatur. It was a positive experience. Loving the car.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/07/2018

Sharon S.
Moulton, AL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The Service
The employees were very helpful
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/07/2018

WK
William K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
attitude and service
they are very friendly and quick to complete necessary service

AL

AR
Amy R.
Cullman, AL
11/30/2018
Great place with friendly people
We worked with Bryan and Russell on the purchase of our Tucson and they were great, they really listened to our needs and were very friendly and easy to work with.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/30/2018

Carla S.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
They are very helpful and accommodating.
I did have a problem with this first oil change of my Kona. The sticker they placed on my car for the next service appointment said November of next year (2019) and 10,000 miles later. I thought that was odd, so I called them and they were supposed to have someone call me back the first time and no one did, so I called again. Finally someone called me back and said it was a mistake obviously, because I knew that you are supposed to change the oil every 3-5,000 miles. That was very odd that they had that on the sticker and had I not known this, I would have probably went too long for my next oil change. Just so you know.
Thank you!