4.5

Overall Rating 4.80952/5Overall Rating 4.80952/5Overall Rating 4.80952/5Overall Rating 4.80952/5rating 4.80952
Overall Rating 2.04762/5Overall Rating 2.04762/5rating 2.04762rating 2.04762rating 2.04762

Dianne W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
the best service department. I left Kia dealership in Decatur, Alabama in 2013 because of their service department>
as stated above
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback, Dianne. Thank you for letting us service your vehicle!!

Harvest, AL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great First Experience
My first visit here and I was very pleased with the service department. They were quick and professional. Well done!
I live in a neighboring city with their own Hyundai dealership and service department (Bentley Hyundai). Until Bentley Hyundai's current service manager leaves or is removed, I will never go back to this location....and as long as University Hyundai continues to perform at this level, I'd rather make the drive for service anyways.

Thanks
SM 11/9/2019
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you giving us the oppurtnity to earn your business!

Daniel G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Just Cares
I went in for the first oil change on my vehicle since I purchased it in the summer, and was surprised at the level of attention that customer service and customer satisfaction receive from the Hyundai of Decatur Service Department staff. I worked with Merle and he was both swift and efficient with how he handled my vehicle as well as all other customers around me. Top-notch service crew!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/30/2019

Ronald C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil service and rotating tires. Very friendly staff and good work on car. Will be my shop for all services
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/24/2019

TD
Tami D.
Eva, AL
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Love this place
We have purchased many many cars from them and each and every time they have been great!!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/24/2019

Laceys Spring, AL
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent extremely timely service
I arrived early & was accepted upon arrival, received excellent, courteous & prompt service. My vehicle was ready 3 hrs earlier than estimated time given.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/23/2019

KO
Kevius O.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
I
I had great customer service the wait was not long
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/23/2019

10/19/2019 Category: Service
Fixed problem but left mess
My floor board was left with a mess in it that it didn’t have when my car went in. Also found screws in floor board that were not put back on my vehicle.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback we will be in touch.

Jerry M.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service
Work was done in a quick, courteous fashion. The waiting area was very comfortable and I enjoyed a cup of coffee while I waited.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/17/2019

Rebecca R.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
Always treated great. Courteous and educated in Hyundai services.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/15/2019

Starlite B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I never have an issue coming to the dealership and I appreciate the ease of making an appointment, they are professional and made sure I was able to get what I needed for my financial needs. However my check engine light came back on 2 days later so I will be back and I’m not sure why.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/15/2019

Athens, AL
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
The team at Hyundai is very helpful.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
People are nice.... Could have done better service
I will have to take my car back due to the plastic shielding under the car was not replaced properly.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/11/2019

we will be in touch with you about the problems.

BP
Bruce P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Get you in and Out as stated when appointment was made
Everything was performed as stated when the appointment was made. No surprises except didn't take as long as was scheduled for.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/09/2019

Athens, AL
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
They completed the recalls on my car and gave me credit for an oil change as promised.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Took too long
They offered an oil change with my recalls, but did not deliver. They inspected my brand new tires and marked them in the yellow. I doubt they really did a full inspection.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/11/2019

we will be in touch with you about the problems.

KL
Kevin L.
Gonzales, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick service with great customer service
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/07/2019

GM
Gary M.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Last Hyundai I will own.
Parts are way to expensive. And labor is high.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/04/2019

Danville, AL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable and friendly
Very friendly customer service and the waiting room had comfortable seating unlike a lot of places.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service.

Sarah C.
Guntersville, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Courteous personnel and great customer experience.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/30/2019

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was speedy.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/25/2019

NC
Nedra C.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
People
My experience when I come to the Hyundai dealership is great mainly cuz of the people there.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 09/24/2019