4.6

02/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Well satisfied
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service for your vehicle!

TT
Ted T.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
What started out bad turned out good thanks to Brynn
In short...I had some major work done on my car and Brynn made sure that it was done right.
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service for your vehicle!!!

John A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
comtetant personal
Personal very polite and know their jobs
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/07/2020

Ronnie W.
Athens, AL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous
Very professional and courteous service. They quickly diagnosed the issue and correct it in less than an hour.
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Donald L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast polite service
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/31/2020

Trinity, AL
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Motor issue!
The service coordinator Brynn was very helpful and helped me through the entire process. She and Hyundai took care of my issue expeditiously.
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for allowing us to provide service for your vehicle!

Susan W.
Petal, MS
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
As always, Brynn and the rest of the service department at University Hyundai did an outstanding job. They were fast, courteous, and professional. Even though this particular visit was only for a scheduled service; I would highly recommend the University Hyundai service department to anyone - regardless of how extensive your needs might be.
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thank you for always allowing us to provide service for your vehicle!!! It is always a pleasure!

AT
Anthony T.
Cullman, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Would be good if they get the little things fixed
Was satisfied up to this visit will see if next visit is better if not Will go to another service center
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/27/2020

I am sorry we did not meet "Five Star" standard. We aim to provide a "Five Star" experience every visit.  I will investigate your service visit and reach out to you personally.

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service! Always!
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Charlene B.
Vinemont, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Yes for service
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

NH
Natesha H.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful, professional staff that gets the job done!!
Ms. Brynn is absolutely amazing!!
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/24/2020

Thabk you so much for your feedback! Thank you for allowing us to provide your service!!!

Mary H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
QUALITY PEOPLE
In October I was told by service dept. that they couldn’t replicate the problem I had explained and was sent back on the road. In January I took my car back for a second look at oil light still coming on intermittently in my 2018 Sante Fe Sport. . I was greeted by a new face in the service dept. Brynn assured me that her and her Master mechanic James would find a solution this time. THEY DID! Apparently it was major. I travel long distances with my daughter and that was huge to me. Thanks Brynn for taking care of me and my family. I am feeling proud of my purchase again because of the excellence of that lady. KEEP HER!!!!!!!
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! More importantly, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service for your vehicle!

Somerville, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Have great quality service with a wonderful friendly energy that you are able to explain what you need and they listen and give you the best options
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide service for your vehicle.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service, every time!
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Risa B.
Florence, AL
01/06/2020 Category: Service
The knowledge that they show when I share my concerns of when things aren't just right with my car. The service manager really listened to me and had the tech look at my car and test drive it and I was told what was wrong and when I didn't understand, I asked questions and Bryann explained in a way that I knew what she meant. Thanks for always taking good care of me and my car, because I travel for an hour to get the service that I receive and then drive an hour back home feeling good about my outcome. RISA BYRD
Joanna B M. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/07/2020