Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LR
Lois R.
Mount Hope, AL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Everyone is always so nice and friendly
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Service was great
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/16/2019

TY
Tracy Y.
Albertville, AL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/15/2019

OP
Oneda P.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent place for service
Good customer service, and really nice people
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 03/12/2019

Maxwell S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Decatur is the place
Excellent service: excellent cost, timely, friendly and a loaner car to boot!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/26/2019

Joanna M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
Merle and Murray took great care of my vehicle. Great customer service!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/26/2019

Hillsboro, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great
Everything was done correctly with no long wait time
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/20/2019

Moulton, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go for your car needs
Amazing waiting area and friendly staff!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/18/2019

thank you for your feedback we appreciate and thank you for talking to us

Celeste M.
Moulton, AL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything!
We love them - best folks around!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/16/2019

Risa B.
Florence, AL
02/11/2019 Category: Service

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I was not disappointed with the manager over the service department, however, whoever worked on my car left their trash (milos tea bottle and chip bag) in the center area under the ash tray in my car. I don't leave trash in my car and barely eat in my car, so, this was not except able. Also when I got home, which is an hour away, I discovered there was the under shield for my car in the back floor board of the car. Now I have to make time to carry it back to have this put on. I don't mind driving an hour because of the great service I've always experienced but to drive back for something that was an over sight is disappointing. I spoke with Merle and he assured me that he would take care of these concerns. Merle did everything possible to accommodate my needs by giving me a loaner car and keeping me updated on the progress of the service done to my car, which I appreciated. I will continue to use University Hyundai of Decatur for all my servicing needs and when purchasing a new car. I have always been happy with the management and service that I've received. This is the first time I was disappointed with the tech person who worked on my car.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/11/2019

thanks for the time we have spoken on the phone.

AL
Abby L.
Tuscumbia, AL
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The people hospitality make it great!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/04/2019

Davis W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
I like the way I'm treated like a customer and a friend. Merle is super!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/04/2019

MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 02/02/2019

BT
Briley T.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Murray took care of me when I went to get my oil changed. He made good conversation and let me know what my car would need in the future. You could tell he knew what he was talking about and he was great at his job.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/29/2019

Abby L.
Tuscumbia, AL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service and parts
The people are awesome!!!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/11/2019

Deborah B.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
The entire service team made us feel very welcome...comfortable accommodations while waiting for our Kono’s first service.
The sales team stopped in and said hello as well.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/09/2019

Larry S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service, both sales and service
The Dealership here in Decatur Alabama has the most friendly and courteous representatives
They are willing to help you any way they can. The customer comes first with them.
The same is true with the service department, you are waited on quickly and your service needs a taken care
in a timely manner.

MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 01/05/2019

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great time on my Hyundai maintenance visit
It was time for my Hyundai Sonata 2.0 maintenance and it was great. I wanted an early appointment and the provided a 9:30 time which worked for my schedule. I arrived on time and they took my care within 15 minutes.

I waited in their waiting area and I was the only one at that time. They had a large screen TV and I had control of the TV so I watched the News. I found out that they had Snacks, Coffee, Sodas, and the time past quickly. They also had reading material, magazines.

Bottom line was the my time went fast and I got my care quickly.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 12/26/2018