Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5Overall Rating 4.76471/5rating 4.76471
Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

Merrill S.
Athens, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Merrill S
The service done on my vehicle was great. The employees in the office were professional and hospitable.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business!

CL
Carol L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is department is good
I have no problem with the service department
But I was told when I bought my car that I would receive $250. If I sent someone. A friend bought on two days later from Weston I believe was the name. She gave my name. I called he said he would send it. A few months later I went in and talked to him he took my name and address said he would take care of it. Still waiting.
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your feed back we appreciate your business

GB
Gregory B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and fair prices on routine maintenance and work
As always i get great service at a fair price and its done right by qualified mechanics. i recommend university hyundai to all my friends stop by and see them.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback about your visit! We are glad to know that your were satisified with your service experience!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Decatur Hyundai
Service Reps are very friendly and helpful. They got me in and out efficiently. The only downside is parking is very tight. First rate service.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/09/2018

John A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The personal you have workingtnere
Your personal working there are polite prompt and knowledgebile and very comptent
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/07/2018

GW
Gregory W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Atmosphere
The employee's inside the service department and dealership have laid back and pleasant attitudes. They treated me as an important customer rather than another person with a problem in a long list. Great Atmosphere
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/06/2018

BT
Briley T.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
I always feel like they remember who I am when I go to get my car serviced. It doesn't take all day for them to get the work done and the coffee and snacks are great!
MURRAY K. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/05/2018

Danville, AL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Horrendous customer service
I Was treated very poorly. Requested shuttle service and was told nobody was available because they were in a meeting. When did meetings come before taking care of customers? Customer service has been forgotten at this location. I needed to go less than a mile but was told oh well that's the way it goes
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 11/01/2018

We are sorry to hear about your issue, and will be looking into your concerns. We will reach out as soon as possbile. Thanks

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Center
Friendly professional service. Comfortable seating. Clean restrooms.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/31/2018

10/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Convenient
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback and we will be contacting you shortly.

AN
Anita N.
Cullman, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
University Hyundai of Decatur has GREAT service department!!!
The service department of University Hyundai of Decatur is fantastic. They are always so helpful; easy to coordinate a time schedule for your maintenance that works for you. The staff is so friendly; even the waiting area is a comfortable place to get some work done while you wait. I know that my car is getting the best of care when I take it in for service.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/26/2018

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Not worth it
I will not go into it.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/19/2018

I will be in touch with you shortly to ressvole this issue. Thanks for your patience.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job!
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service!

GG
George G.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Efficient Service
The location is convenient to access and has a comfortable waiting area. I arrived on time and the work was completed as scheduled. I don't think it could have gone better. The price was reasonable. It was a pleasant experience.
MERLE D. from University Hyundai of Decatur responded on 10/04/2018

Debra D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly staff
University Hyundai always makes me feel welcome and appreciated as a customer.

James L.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
started work on time , finished in expected time

TR
Thomas R.
Courtland, AL
Convenient and thorough
The staff was extremely nice and courteous and answered any question I had . Very thorough and clean .