Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Charles M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Goes Above and Beyond
We purchased our Hyundai Genisis 2016. I traded in my BMW X5 and I have never been more happy with a Vehicle. The Best part is Return visits. The Service Department has been the Best part of my purchase. Every time I come in for Service, They go above and beyond. You can be sure that our next car purchase will be at Tuscumbia Hyundai.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 11/08/2018

KT
Katherine T.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
You are comptitive and accept other people prices. And send me coupoms.
The man over service has always been honest and good to me.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 11/06/2018

THANK YOU  LOOK FOR EBLAST ON YOUR PHONE SHOULD GET COUPON THAT WAY

11/02/2018 Category: Service
professional and courteous
The representative was very prompt in greeting me and getting the needed information. It was easy to get done when the service was completed and there seemed to be genuine appreciation for my business.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 11/05/2018

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was decent
I recently moved from another state. I used to take my car to the dealership back there so I decided to continue allowing a dealership to service (oil change and other necessary maintenance) my Hyundai. The service was quick enough. I did overhear one of the service schedulers state they had scheduled a lot of services between 8:30 and 10:00 so be sure to call and schedule an appointment instead of walking in if it can be helped. There was also coffee in the waiting area.
The only down side is that there were at least two people who approached me to see if I wanted to trade in my car for something new. While I understand it is a dealership, if I am in the waiting area for service, please leave me alone. If I wonder out into the show room or the sales lot you are then free to approach me to ask if I am looking to trade in or buy.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/29/2018

Charles M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Owned it
We picked up our car at the end of the day and didn't realize the technician who serviced our car had failed to replace the oil cap after completing the service. This led to a bunch of smoke and oil splashed around under the hood during the drive home. Because it was dark and we were driving, we didn't see the smoke or realize anything was wrong until we got home. I raised the hood and saw the oil cap was gone. I emailed Brian the Service Manager that evening to explain my problem. I got a phone call from him first thing in the morning. He came over to my house with oil and a new oil cap. He replaced the half quart that had escaped while driving and then took the car back to the service center to clean up the mess and have a master mechanic check the engine. Brian returned the car to my driveway as clean as new. He took responsibility for the error and did everything reasonable to make it right.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/17/2018

thank you very much let me know if i can help you again

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department staff was very friendly and helpful.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/15/2018

Sulligent, AL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Fast friendly service .Great waiting area while my car was being serviced . The guy that checked me out when finished was great he told me when the next service would be due also told me about a few features I didn't know my car had . This will be the only place I'll have my car serviced at .
Thank you guys . Yall do a great job ..
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/15/2018

Donna M.
10/06/2018
Service Department Goes Above and Beyond
I purchased my Genisis in 2016. Every time I go back for Service, They all go above and beyond. I feel like Family when I walk into the Dealership. You can be sure that we will be buying another Hyundai From University Hyundai of Tuscumbia.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/08/2018

THANK YOU EVERY MUCH HAVE A GREAT WEEK

KH
Katherine H.
GIVING ANOTHER CHANCE
When I expressed some dissatisfaction with two previous visits to the customer service when my car had an engine light on. It was checked, and was told it was a problem with the gas cap. It was reset, so the light went off, for a few days. When the light came on again, the car went back to the shop. Gas cap problem again. Was reset. There was no cost. But the light was back on in a couple of days. I was not happy because I was afraid there was somethng else wrong, and it was not being checked. There was a mention of possibly replacing the part---if the light came back on---which it did. My husband seemed unconcerned, so until I filled out a survey, I had not expressed my concerns to the dealership. Brian, the service manager, emailed me about the survey (but I wasn't home to respond) and then later that day he called me, and left a voicemail. He was concerned, and asked that I call him. I attempted to call late that afternoon, and had to leave a voice mail to Brian. He didn't see it until early the next day, and he called me. We had a good conversation. He suggested I bring my car back in, and the part concerning the light and the gas cap would be replaced as it is still nder warranty. I set up an appointment to go on 10/9/18 at 10:00 a.m. I'm anxious to meet Brian. He sounded like a concerned service manager, and wanted me to be happy with the results. If I still have a problem after the part is replaced, then we can search for the cause.

Why is that light on?
This is way too long.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/05/2018

HI THIS IS SERVICE MANAGER I WILL CHECK ON THIS AND GET BACK ASAP

BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/06/2018

THIS IS BRIAN PLEASE RESCORE PER YOUR CONVERSATION ON GAS CAP

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
New Customer First Service Visit
First service after moving to AL and was pleased to experience the same high level of customer care that I have become accustomed to since purchasing my 2012 Sonata Hybrid.

Donna W.
Red Bay, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Best service and caring employees
5 stars for service dept. and the salesperson
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 10/03/2018

CD
Cheryl D.
09/29/2018
Friendly knowledgeable service people
The service people from the time I brought my vehicle until the time I checked out while wonderful. They took their time and explained everything to make sure I understood and were very friendly and helpful.

MF
Mildred F.
Great help
I bought a new vehicle here and have had all my services completed here. They’re always friendly and very cooperative. I’ve brought my other vehicles to them for work because of the great help. Thank you!

Brian M.
09/28/2018
I mean they worked on my 72 f-350 and didn't even charge me bc it was just a glass fuse. That's service right there

Joe D.
Awesome
My wife was telling me about how great her experience was with Shoals Hyundai. So I decided to bring my Cruze. I have had another shop tell me I needed a belt and a tune up. Dakota and his tech Josh called me and explained to me that the belt looked like new and said they couldn't see a reason why I needed to replace right now. I explained how I was going out of town and all he said was he would fix me up. When I picked up my car they had done a multi point inspection and rotated my tires along with placing my plugs in my car I was very impressed with how responsive and smart Dakota was with my questions. Love hyundai

CD
Cheryl D.
I cant believe the care
I have always have had by vehicle serviced at Toyota. Toyota raised there rates and I needed to find somewhere else. I met Dakota Rutherford at the parts store one day when i was complaining about Toyota and he handed me his card and told me to come see him next time I was due for service. When i came it my vehicle was due for a oil change and also needed spark plugs. He said he would take care of me. When I came and picked up my 4 runner he had it washed and vacuumed for me new plugs and even kept the old ones even though I didn't know what I was looking at he explained to me that in the future that i would need brakes but I was good to go for now. Needless to say if you want somebody that is experienced in what there doing talk to Dakota he will tell you exactly what you need and what can wait. Even though I drive a Toyota I'll never go anywhere else

NB
Nathan B.
Russellville, AL
09/28/2018
Very professional and great work.
I brought a van in for body work and mechanical service. The work was done in a very fast manner and with great service. I would recommend the service department for any kind of repair or service needs.

Destini C.
09/28/2018
I have never seen such a caring service department
My grandmother brought her car to our family friend Dakota Rutherford and he did so much to help her out and keep her car going even thought it wasnt a Hyundai highly recomend

Deloris C.
Excellent service department
I brought my 2000 model malibu in bc I am friends with Dakota Rutherford. He arranged my vehicle being towed and everything even personally drove my car to me when It was finished. He answered all my questions and took care of me. I plan on buying a car from there soon just bc of the excellent service.