Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.8823559/5Overall Rating 3.8823559/5Overall Rating 3.8823559/5rating 3.8823559rating 3.8823559
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Sharon B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Employees were very helpful and nice.
Overall good service
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 09/06/2018

09/04/2018 Category: Service
servuce
little slow but good service at a good price, no problems
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 09/05/2018

GT
Genny T.
Rogersville, AL
08/28/2018 Category: Service
My new car still is not fixed
I bought a brand new 2017 car and currently have a check engine light on and the car vibrates. I have taken my car 3 times to the dealership. The first time I was told it only needed an update. However that did not fix the car. The dealership told my husband that it was because of the way he drives ( this happens when my husband, son or I drive the car). So I currently have a brand new car that is a total piece of crap !
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/29/2018

hi this is the service manager i will check on this and get back to you asap

Martha R.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
The associate was really helpful with my problem. Service was completed in a timely manner.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/21/2018

Kimberly M.
Waterloo, AL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They had great customer service! Provides quick and thorough service on my automobile.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/17/2018

Jeremiah M.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Tells you how it is
Appreciate that, whether I like it or not, they tell me what to expect and what needs done. There hasn't been any bs'ing around on worthless items. Great service.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/14/2018

Russellville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very quick for a oil change
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/14/2018

have a nice day thank you

SG
Sarah G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I like this dealership a lot.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 08/09/2018

Danny C.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
the people
They done pretty good but didnt reset the computer once the oil had been changed?
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 07/30/2018

THANK YOU SIR  AND ILL LET THEM KNOW ABOUT NOT RESETING OIL

Muscle Shoals, AL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Love my SONATA HYBRID
My salesman was great. Service clerk needs to work on his people skills. Overall experience is okay.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 07/20/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO WE WILL WORK ON IT

Cherokee, AL
07/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly employees, excellent work.
Friendly employees, excellent work.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 07/09/2018

Thank You very much Sir !!

Tuscumbia, AL
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Back for first free oil change.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 07/09/2018

Great experience!
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 07/02/2018

Ludmila M.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great place! Great service!
I was pleased! Service was fast, price with discount, nice stuff!

Great Service Dept!
Very courteous, does what they say!

Joni B.
Joni
They were great

Scott B.
Outstanding Service
My 2013 Hyundai left me stranded on the side of the road at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon. I made contact with the service department at Hyundai of Tuscumbia and was given directions on how to drop my car off and where I could find a rental as it was late in the day. I even received a call at 5:15 that same day to check on me - I had road side assistance on the way. 2 weeks later I got my Sonata back with a brand new engine. Wonderful customer service, incredibly clean service center and a friendly voice at the end of the phone during a difficult situation. Thank you Brandon!
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 06/28/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE GREAT SURVEY . HOPE WE CAN HELP IN THE FUTURE

06/10/2018 Category: Service
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 06/11/2018

2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Brian contacted me concerning my previous review.
With only meeting him twice, Brian seems like a nice guy, and I get the impression that he really cares and likes his job. I hope he has many years working there and that his bosses appreciate him.
Having said that, I still would not purchase another vehicle from University. I purchased a 2011 Kia Soul (New) from University Kia in Sheffield, and a 2013 Tucson from University Hyundai in Florence. Both times I just couldn't wait to get finished and get out of there. It was so long ago that I don't remember the specifics, I just know that I would not do it again.
So, there really is no need to contact me to discuss the past; I realize that you can't please everybody all of the time.
Love my Tucson though!

06/09/2018 Category: Service
They care more about selling you a vehicle, than keeping it fixed
I love my 2013 Tucson Limited, and I would be interested in upgrading to a newer model.......just not at this dealership. I will drive to Athens, Decatur or Huntsville, AL before I would do business with University Hyundai.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 06/13/2018

Hi this is the service  manager at hyundai i have called  several times . left message , asking for you to call me , so i can adress your concern and have not got a response please give me a call at your early conconvenience. thank you

James W.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Window repair
Trying to help me get a windshield replaced correctly
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 06/11/2018