Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.1363645/5Overall Rating 4.1363645/5Overall Rating 4.1363645/5Overall Rating 4.1363645/5rating 4.1363645
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Jennifer P.
Madison, AL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Tuscumbia had outstanding customer service. Very friendly.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/22/2019

thank you very much have a great weekend

LC
Leigh C.
Russellville, AL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly people
Very satisfied with my purchase of the Elantra GT .The sales, finance, and service have been great.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/22/2019

Shelton A.
Moulton, AL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very helpful and willing to help me out.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/18/2019

THANK YOU  VERY MUCH  HAVE A GREAT DAY

FK
Frederic K.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Visit
Was able to schedule this service before expiration of some discount offers I received for tire rotation, oil and oil filter and cabin filter change. In addition I requested the engine air filter change due to indication from the previous multi-point inspection. All work was performed as requested and in a timely manner.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/18/2019

KT
Katherine T.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Window switch fixed
Brain is the best service manger I have ever seen. Usually after I buy A car I go somewhere cheaper to get oil changed, but Brain has always sent me coupons. And he doesn,t try to tell you, you need something you don,t need. HE even dropped me at the Dr. Office while my car was getting fixed.one time. He really makes dealership worth coming back to!!!!!
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/06/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH  NICE LADY  YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK

NW
Nancy W.
Killen, AL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Our visit was fast and very professional.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/05/2019

Sherry W.
Savannah, TN
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Your service after sale is great. I can't say as much for sales end.I will continue to have vehicle serviced there but I would never buy another one at that dealership. Your sales people are liars and crooks
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 03/02/2019

john s.
Killen, AL
02/21/2019
Great car and pleasant and attetive people to deal with
We love the car. we were going to get a Tiguan but the Sanata Fe had features we need that were not available on the Tiguan. Drives as comfortably as a 50's Cadillac but handles like a Sports car. Jazmine, our saleslady was helpful, friendly and attentive. Jeremiah, the finance manager,was straighjtorward and honest during the closing. We found the whole staff helpful and friendly other the manager who absolutely refused to let us have the car for nothing!
We recommend Shoals Hyundai without reservation.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 02/22/2019

thank every much hope you enjoy your hyundai sanata fe  for a long time if you need anything just give us a call

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Could do better
Something I didn't say before was that the last time i made an appointment i drove all the way there and they told me they'd overbooked. Again on my lunch break. They aren't the best communicators and I'm usually sitting there longer than expected.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 02/20/2019

thyank you and i will check on this and get back to you asap

Jimmy R.
Rogersville, AL
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Location
The only drawback I have. I think you should give better breaks to your loyal customers on service.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 02/05/2019

PM
Patrick M.
Oxford, AL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
My misunderstanding
After speaking with Bryan the service manager I realize my previous review was unfair criticism towards the team at University Hyundai of Tuscumbia. I realized my frustrations was with the car and not the team trying to solve the problem. My car performs great after their efforts and after not driving it for 3 weeks I really enjoy the car after the issue was sorted...... Good job guys and I appreciate the effort!

Just disappointed
Let me start with saying I'm greatful for the end result and I believe there is opportunity to improve.
It would be nice if people would say there name when answering the phone but nobody at any University dealership thinks this important.
It would also be a nice gesture that if a customers vehicle is in the shop for 2 to 3 weeks somebody could wash it..... Geesh
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 02/07/2019

ILL CHECK IN TO THIS AND GET NBACK TO YOU ASAP

AG
Ashley G.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Ask for Dakota Rutherford he did a outstanding job answering all my questions. When he couldn't get me on the phone he sent me a email. This made it so much easier to communicate with since I had to work.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 02/05/2019

RL
Robert L.
Town Creek, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service the week before and was in and out very quickly. Great service. Thank you.

BC
Brown C.
Courtland, AL
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Retired Military
Good customer service and the communication about the vehicle
Charles Brown
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/24/2019

SG
Sarah G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/21/2019 Category: Service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/22/2019

Carla B.
Haleyville, AL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Service department guy named Dakota was amazing and extremely helpful. Dakota needs a raise
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/18/2019

J.P. M.
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/17/2019 Category: Service
All went well
The service manager was informative and helpful and service was completed in short order.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/18/2019

Charles M.
Tuscumbia, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service ever!
We purchased Our Hyundai Genisis in 2016. I'll tell you the customer service has been outstanding. They always go above and beyond. We will be purchasing our next vehicle from Hyundai in Tuscumbia.
I can't thank them enough for all they have done for us.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/14/2019