Overall Rating 4.0952371/5Overall Rating 4.0952371/5Overall Rating 4.0952371/5Overall Rating 4.0952371/5rating 4.0952371
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

J.P. M.
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/17/2019 Category: Service
All went well
The service manager was informative and helpful and service was completed in short order.

Charles M.
Tuscumbia, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service ever!
We purchased Our Hyundai Genisis in 2016. I'll tell you the customer service has been outstanding. They always go above and beyond. We will be purchasing our next vehicle from Hyundai in Tuscumbia.
I can't thank them enough for all they have done for us.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/14/2019

BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/14/2019

thankyou

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Car not starting
The Service Dept. at this dealership is great they help me in anyway the can.. They took care of the problem right away Brain has always treated me with respect and helped me any way he can. I have bought two Ki'a;s , and sent them a customer that bought one. and I have bought 2 Hyundai;s and sent someone to buy one . At University Kia, and Hyundai in Muscle Shoals.They have always gone out of their way to be nice to me, but today I got talked to like I was a dumb piece of trash, Their General Manager needs to get some manners and respect. When he talks to people instead of treating them like dumb asses!!!!!. As far as I am concerned I will never buy another car from them or any other University Dealership. How he has kept his job this long I have no idea.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/10/2019

thank you for the survey for service and i will let the  right people know  on the gm

BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/17/2019

Robert B.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic issue
Wanted me to spend close to $2000 on a $120 repair.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 01/08/2019

ill check on this and get back to you

DF
Douglas F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, trust in what they do to keep santa be going.
Satisfied.

Muscle Shoals, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
2013
Takes to long

Chuck C.
Very efficient
I got there a few minutes before the appointment and the car was brought right in. The service was completed quickly and they were very neat. I will use them again when the need arises

James H.
Russellville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Nice friendly staff and no long wait.

Robert W.

Diana A.
Lexington, AL
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
I have always been pleased with service.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/26/2018

AT
Atkins T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Dakota was diligent in making the necessary repairs to my Santa Fe. It was a positive experience.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/19/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Sensors replaced and expected a 2 hour wait. One hour and I was finished.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/17/2018

thank you !  you have a very merry christmas and happy new  year

KT
Katherine T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Car not starting
Called Brian on Thursday set up an appointment for Monday so I could have a car to use . Car would crank sometimes not all the
with time it was a new car 2017,with 30,000 miles on it I had ,had the battery checcked out twice both times they said it was charging fine, took it into dealership they put it on their machine and the the battery was not charging right. The battery was changed out, and was under warrenty so there was no charge to me!!. Brain has always helped me with my car and I am a widow women, he doesn,t lie to me.Also a guy named Dakota helped me with my key fob.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/14/2018

Frederic K.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2018 Category: Service
New Customer First Service Visit
After moving to AL from NJ, I was pleased to find equally competent and customer friendly service at this dealership.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/11/2018

thank you sir  have a great week see you next time

Corey S.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
The serrvice department need improvement
I love my car; hate the service department. Bryan is rude and has hung up on me before. He has a smart mouth too!
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/05/2018

i will check on this sorry about your service you had

AT
Atkins T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
11/19/18
I had my Santa Fe serviced in conjunction with a warranty repair. Vehicle service was fine. Warranty repair not completed requiring a return appointment when parts are available. Warranty repair has been ongoing for over a month and 2 visits with a third visit as yet unscheduled due to unavailable parts.
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/03/2018

thank you sir  will call as soon as part come in

Cherokee, AL
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Mr
Seems like every time I visit, there's a different manager and group of salesmen ! That's not a assuring or comforting appearance!
BRIAN B. from University Hyundai of Tuscumbia responded on 12/01/2018

hi this is brian b i will check into this and get back to  you asap!